The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 25-02-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 9
John0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Why do rich bros want to spend 5 digit to bao ML? If so rich can get decent girls that do not work as ML right?
Decent girls not so pro as ML some action they can’t do for u 😂
Old 25-02-2024, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 10
Coolhuhu is one of the Best!Coolhuhu is one of the Best!Coolhuhu is one of the Best!

Quote:
Why do rich bros want to spend 5 digit to bao ML? If so rich can get decent girls that do not work as ML right?
Decent girls need to slowly KC and in the end maybe be interested to be Bao-ed by you. ML can bao first then slowly KC
Old 25-02-2024, 03:34 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Hehehe intro bro if got lobang..
Old 25-02-2024, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 1
aussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Thanks to bros support L**** at A* RTC before CNY and not yet return because building new house

She got a 60 yo customer want to bao her but she don’t want. Wonder if the rich bro is on this thread
Maybe same uncle as this one 🥹
https://mothership.sg/2023/05/man-gives-masseuse-gifts-wants-money-back/
Old 26-02-2024, 12:45 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Quoted: 936 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120179 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivi.gucci View Post
The playground of Jessie and Sarah used to be at Serangoon. The lady managing their WeChat is Moon and used to serve but no longer. Her service is good and she is cute but sad she no longer working.
I thought she is Angel, she use to provide service at 250 per shot. Too Expensive and never try.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 26-02-2024, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 10
Coolhuhu is one of the Best!Coolhuhu is one of the Best!Coolhuhu is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
I thought she is Angel, she use to provide service at 250 per shot. Too Expensive and never try.
ML change nickname very fast. 250? I think 200 leh, still have 250 era?
Old 26-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
It's probably the same reasons as why go look for FLs or WLs when many other prettier girls out there looking for sugar daddy.

Most of the time, FLs /WLs is led by money first. Girls looking for one off or longer term sugar daddy, some so expect sugar daddy to have some appeal aside money.

I know this because I Kenna rejected by non working girls who want money. Lol, first time I was like wtf. Then I realize I'm confirm not someone who has got the conventional good looks, nice body etc.

So I just pay for sex lol. Also less hassle.

Quote:
Old 26-02-2024, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
superpanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally managed to meet both AngPai at lv3. Overall very good experience with high GFE. I feel the damage is at highside( personal opinion. Usually I don’t negotiate much as I am here to enjoy). I still thinking it’s Worthy to go once in a while but I might not be regular. There are more choices and more fun with this budget range.Just my 2 cents. Bro who need contact, please refer to previous post as there are many hints already. Or you just walk in to try your luck 🙂 happy massage happy life
Old 26-02-2024, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
At 150 I don't think damage is on the high side considering this is entrance all-in.

So far they are not time watchers unless they mess up their own scheduling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpanda View Post
Finally managed to meet both AngPai at lv3. Overall very good experience with high GFE. I feel the damage is at highside( personal opinion. Usually I don’t negotiate much as I am here to enjoy). I still thinking it’s Worthy to go once in a while but I might not be regular. There are more choices and more fun with this budget range.Just my 2 cents. Bro who need contact, please refer to previous post as there are many hints already. Or you just walk in to try your luck 🙂 happy massage happy life
Old 26-02-2024, 08:42 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
milfbangers is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi I am new here and love to share.
Old 26-02-2024, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 16
harry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

150 all in for super happy? that will be a steal.
even very happy is about standard market rate for most places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
At 150 I don't think damage is on the high side considering this is entrance all-in.

So far they are not time watchers unless they mess up their own scheduling.
Old 27-02-2024, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 18
vivi.gucci is one of the Best!vivi.gucci is one of the Best!vivi.gucci is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Oh yes you are right bro. Angel but she changed her WeChat name recently to moon.

I tried her at 200. Overall ok but she is my type so don’t mind paying.

Recently went to her new shop to try jessy and I must say her service is power. Bumped into Sarah on the way out and she looks good. Will go try her next time.
Old 27-02-2024, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 9
massage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Bukit Merah

Any Malaysian girl recommended?
Old 27-02-2024, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
squarepin is one of the Best!squarepin is one of the Best!squarepin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by massage2016 View Post
Any Malaysian girl recommended?
There was 1 malaysian girl at AE that I missed, super high playability that makes my heart racing every time I visit her, haha.

Too bad she went back to malaysia to manage her pub and beauty shop.
Old 27-02-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Quoted: 936 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120179 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivi.gucci View Post
Oh yes you are right bro. Angel but she changed her WeChat name recently to moon.

I tried her at 200. Overall ok but she is my type so don’t mind paying.

Recently went to her new shop to try jessy and I must say her service is power. Bumped into Sarah on the way out and she looks good. Will go try her next time.
Angel/Moon do not provide service anymore? or just for now?

Both Jessy and Sarah ehance boobs which I dun like..rock melon

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1