The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-08-2016, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoGoodAh View Post
I was wondering if you guys got an recommendations? Places to go to choose or person to contact if im in the mood at night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoGoodAh View Post
Dont give sarcastic comments if you don't intend to help. How do you know i'm not doing my digging around myself? A little extra info/help wouldn't hurt, would it?
I'm sure there are willing helpful seniors around here unlike you.
The problem was your question sounded like u are lazy to read. Since u done with your digging, why not just stick to it. In BKK, not difficult to find ger, it will be more worrying if u dun have enough money. Day time, go MP, night time go AGG.

Depends on others, why not depends on ownself. Will u ask others to bonk your ger 1st free then u follow up?
Old 20-08-2016, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The problem was your question sounded like u are lazy to read. Since u done with your digging, why not just stick to it. In BKK, not difficult to find ger, it will be more worrying if u dun have enough money. Day time, go MP, night time go AGG.

Depends on others, why not depends on ownself. Will u ask others to bonk your ger 1st free then u follow up?
what is MP ?
Old 20-08-2016, 12:36 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyismything View Post
what is MP ?
Military Police
Old 20-08-2016, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Military Police
What if he report to Military Police before visiting AGG ?
Old 20-08-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
What if he report to Military Police before visiting AGG ?
I joking with him only, u come n add salt, vinegar.
Old 20-08-2016, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!

Quote:
I joking with him only, u come n add salt, vinegar.
hahaaha i know la i newbie ma kanna disturb by old bird. i just got it what is mp = massage parlor
Old 20-08-2016, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sidtip is Cool - loads of Potential

Business trip. Day 2. Daytime.

So if u walk out of the plaza in the daytime and turn right up the Main Street u will come across a bunch of massage shops. About the third one along this long road has a mamasan aged about 23 who is heavily pregnant. One of u is probably the father of her unborn.

Anyway, she says she does not do massage now but she will if u pay a bit more and act keen.

So she got naked after some financial encouragement and I'm not sure if I liked this as much as I thought I would. But she is on top and I was watching her breasts and sneezing them and kind of hoping I would see milk come
Out. It did after a little while but instead of liking it I was a bit repulsed. It dropped on me and I thought this would be sexy like in the videos u see of milk filled breasts. I'm a bit scared of any fluid exchanges so this was not as hot as I'd hoped.

Anyway I asked her to sit up and squeeze her tits to make more
Milk come out and let it run down her breast. She was happy to do that but reluctant to taste it. An extra few dollars got her to lie on her side and suck her own tits and get the milk into her mouth. But nothing could convince her to swallow it.

So we continued the massage and I did my business and decided to extend after a shower because it had not been as hot as I imagined tbis could have been.

So I booked an extra session and brought in an extra girl. There were about 7 girls to choose and I didn't get the best looking one. I had asked for the one who was willing to suck her tits and swallow the milk. Only one agreed and she was a bit older. Maybe 34. Maybe older.

So we got the new girl lying on the table with milky tits on top and the 34 year old sucked them. You could see the milk in her mouth and she really swallowed it. It was great that she did but watching the sucking was better than the swallowing. The swallowing was more about power to get girls to do it than sexual stimulation.

I tried to get the new girl to let the milky girl squeeze her tits into her pussy but she refused to let the milk inside but she did agree to have it squeezed onto her tits and also arse and let it run over the arse but she stopped it before it reached the hole.

Anyway the point of this is to let u know that there is a milkly girl in there if u r interested and also that it might not be as much run as u expect.
Old 21-08-2016, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 13
geno91 is a glorious beacon of lightgeno91 is a glorious beacon of lightgeno91 is a glorious beacon of lightgeno91 is a glorious beacon of lightgeno91 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Don't think forumers are any wiser, what with your just name dropping and 2 massage joints.

For one thing, it's not uncommon to have diff working nicks. And there must be too many rub down joints all over in town. With wisdom of hindsight, could have gotten get her Line contact for RTF. Or just check with either of the joint's tel no. for your lost and found query
Well, the thing is that I've only read and saw photos of her; that was way back last year. Never booked her before and was hoping to get info from more experienced people here who might know something.

Haven't you thought of maybe the name and massage joints are the only info i know, thus, the name dropping? And that I've even tried the search function. You don't seem any wiser either. What's more, I asked politely only to have shade being thrown at.
Old 21-08-2016, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by geno91 View Post
..only read and saw photos of her; that was way back last year. Never booked her before and was hoping to get info from more experienced people here.
Haven't you thought of maybe the name and massage joints are the only info i know, thus, the name dropping? ...You don't seem any wiser either. What's more, I asked politely only to have shade being thrown at.
You deserve the courtesy of my reply. Thought mine earlier was a frank and straight reply, given the massage joints "jungle" (must be in 1000s) out there in Bkk.

Neither did I hint of my wisdom, and sorry if you feel a little butt hurt.
Go search in vain for that elusive pussy
Old 21-08-2016, 05:24 PM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
You deserve the courtesy of my reply. Thought mine earlier was a frank and straight reply, given the massage joints "jungle" (must be in 1000s) out there in Bkk.
Neither did I hint of my wisdom, and sorry if you feel a little butt hurt.
Go search in vain for that elusive pussy
Quote:
Originally Posted by geno91 View Post
Haven't you thought of maybe the name and massage joints are the only info i know, thus, the name dropping? And that I've even tried the search function. You don't seem any wiser either. What's more, I asked politely only to have shade being thrown at.
So you zapped me out of frustration ('rude'?)? I would not return you the favour (many times over), just to show we are bigger than your pea brain. Conversely, I have consistently upped those deserving with FRs.

Imbecile, get away from the kitchen if it is too hot
Old 21-08-2016, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
So you zapped me out of frustration ('rude'?)? I would not return you the favour (many times over), just to show we are bigger than your pea brain. Conversely, I have consistently upped those deserving with FRs.
Told u, in the forum, kindness dun pay. Just ignore.. Looking for a needle in a hay stack.
Old 21-08-2016, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
chrisx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, I normally stay Sukhumvit area so a bit more familiar with that area and also thanks to some Bros in the channel... Will be staying a night at Centara Grand Ladprao, not familiar with the surroundings hence can any bro recommend good place for massage nearby as self will only being doing a quick trip and out the next day. Thanks.
Old 21-08-2016, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
Day 2, Part 1

Cherry Massage damage: 600 baht for 90 mins oil massage, 1500 baht for full service.
Girls quality: 6/10
Age range: mid 20s to 30s
Facility: 6.5/10
Service: 7-8/10
Side notes: BTW, if you're into A level, a lot of Cherry girls are ok Just check out their website and tell them up front.
also paying 1500b for full service.
Old 22-08-2016, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
free4all deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybody interested to go agg together this few days?
Old 22-08-2016, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
...kindness dun pay.. Looking for a needle in a hay stack.
Bet he's now got his katoey. Else, he's jerking off. Shd have listened to forumer PCC.

Zapped me 2nd time, and didn't have the balls to ink his nick either. Might rethink to blow his nick to oblivion

Bangkok Chiong Scene /... 22-08-2016 07:57 AM oh rly? more like you consistently insult others.

Bangkok Chiong Scene /... 21-08-2016 02:50 PM rude

Believe my record speaks for itself, I've been sharing info like hotels, food etc

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1