The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-12-2013, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
very smple answers...ask the mummy to come in...ask mummy what is the std tip...if mummy said 200k or 300k then just give exact...if the mummy said 500k then tell mummy this will be the first and last time I come to support you...slap 300k each and leave...

as for MP...if no service then next time change masseur or ask the helper in the locker to recommend and give the guy a tip of 30k....guararntee will not be wrong...take the phone number of good masseur and remember number...call ahead in the morning to check if she working before you go down for massage...
MERRY XXXXXXXXXXXXX-MAS Bro H-88 May the force be with you

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 24-12-2013, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by phighter View Post
...how do you guys deal with the tipping in these ktvs/MP/etc when they ask for more?
Maybe by simply not going with people who will likely ignore 'market rates' and tip more than you?
Old 24-12-2013, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
very smple answers...ask the mummy to come in...ask mummy what is the std tip...if mummy said 200k or 300k then just give exact...if the mummy said 500k then tell mummy this will be the first and last time I come to support you...slap 300k each and leave...
Why go through a song and dance with the mummy at all?

If you don't know the 'standard' tip at the place you are going to, you shouldnt be going in the first place unless of course you are willing to be carroted.
Old 24-12-2013, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singkieu View Post
Why go through a song and dance with the mummy at all?

If you don't know the 'standard' tip at the place you are going to, you shouldnt be going in the first place unless of course you are willing to be carroted.
true also...for me sure arrange with mummy and asked all questions before going...hehe...just assume this guy go in blind...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-12-2013, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
phighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

male manager afterwards apologized to us earnestly (or so it seemed). then told us next time call him and he'll arrange everything. if mami tries to come into our room tell her to fuck off nicely.

i know this question will depend on the place, but is it generally recommended to kick mami out of the picture? will she just somehow make our lives a living hell?

(PS. i know i should've learned this earlier but just figured out how to give rep points. will rep u bros up for answering after 24 hour count )
Old 24-12-2013, 07:16 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

(PS. i know i should've learned this earlier but just figured out how to give rep points. will rep u bros up for answering after 24 hour count )
here...read this...dun be lazy...

http://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=60407

http://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=52814

think i posted these a few times in this thread...

remember to put your nick so samsters knew who up...

Old 24-12-2013, 07:25 PM
Samster

sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
MERRY XXXXXXXXXXXXX-MAS Bro H-88 May the force be with you
Quote:
true also...for me sure arrange with mummy and asked all questions before going...hehe...just assume this guy go in blind...)
Quote:
here...read this...dun be lazy...)

think i posted these a few times in this thread...

remember to put your nick so samsters knew who up...)

Prince of HCMC : I am still waiting for you to wish me back

Old 24-12-2013, 07:53 PM
Samster

Merry Xmas to all...Wish you all the best in 2014...

Old 24-12-2013, 08:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatdeath View Post
Evey day I was in hcmc I was having 3 somes and I also had a different call girl every night, and each day all it costed me was 75 USD per day.

the best part was the variety in girls.
all hail the king..when do we get to see the pictures
Old 24-12-2013, 08:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
by the way, i need some advice from senior bros.

went to ktv last night in d6. great time. end of the day the bill was 1.2m for 4 people + 4 girls (not bad).

but girls were asking 500k tip and whining about anything less. i tried pushing back saying ktv 300k tip for each girl is okay but no avail more whining and no one had small bills (only 500ks haha). i think they were smelling the Singaporean $s from the samsters.

anyways, 300k a good tip even for this notorious ktv in D6? i go to very cheap ktvs and 200k is standard starting tip.

how do you guys deal with the tipping in these ktvs/MP/etc when they ask for more? just slap them 300k and walk out the door? but what about MP when they refuse to give u anything unless you tip them 500k/1M for a HJ?

i
dont go with anyone who breaks the united front..pretty hard to argue a 300k tip when evrryone else gives 500...if they press for me u should be seen as someones who.knows the scene and avoid as little debate as possible just say u know the standard tip and she didnt over perform so doesnt deserve more...regards to mp..my image is someone who never over tips so my tip.is equal to the ticket ie 150-200..for hj..bj 200-300..if they ask.more then i say i.know the stadard tip..if they bargain too much before giving the extra then i walk without tipping at all..i lose my ticket price but i get a masage and sauna..she wastes her 1h and gets nothing its a win win for me..lose lose for her
Old 24-12-2013, 10:10 PM
Samster

MERRY XXXXXX=MAS Boss H=88

Old 25-12-2013, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Selamat Natal to Mas Hurricane88, sailsingapore, Botarbolampar and all Viet thread readers

Old 25-12-2013, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 12
rooftop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As promised to H88 sometime back to give a FR on Mui Ne. No hanky panky thing since I go there with gf.

Overall experience: 7/10

Reason: I only stay for a day since my gf unable to take long leave. Choose wrong resort as it is far away from main street plus their service is very poor.

Place wise: A lot of ang mo and the beach is nice if you choose a good resort.

Day 1:

Reached HCMC around 9am. Took a bus (No. 152 if I recall clearly) to Da Tham Street where I need to book my coach to Mui Ne.

Bus Fare cost around 10 000 VND per person.

My Coach start from 3pm reach Mui Ne around 9.30pm. Most of time is wasted due to bad traffic in Vietnam.

Side Note: The coach is called Sleeper bus where you can really lie down in the bus throughout your journey. Different from those bus you took to KL or Genting.

By the time reached my resort, it was close to 10pm which my gf and I was tired. So we decided to sleep and explored the next day.

Coach Fare: 260 000 per person return trip
Old 25-12-2013, 02:48 AM
Samster

Day 2:

First time saw the Mui Ne beach since day 1 was night time when we reached there.

The beach area where my resort is near are quite rocky. Not many crowd. We need to took a cab to main street of Mui Ne to have Breakfast.

Main Street beach looks more beautiful compare to my resort and more crowded. A lot of ang mo is there.

Never do much on the beach except walk around and take photo. Enjoy the breeze and relax in the cafe.

At night we went to Bo Ke Street for some seafood and drink. After which we went to massage and back to our hotel since our coach coming to pick us up at around 11.30pm.

Seafood is cheap but massage is kind of expensive.

Side note: Things in Mui Ne is more expensive than HCMC.

Day 3:

Back in HCMC around 7am since our coach travel over the night. Good that we took sleeper bus so we can sleep all the way. Went to nearby restaurant for breakfast.

Thereafter we went Sai Gon square for some shopping. Who knows they open only at 10am so we went to nearby cafe for coffee.

After shopping, we went for lunch and thereafter we go straight to airport.
Old 25-12-2013, 02:51 AM
Samster

Something to add:

Choose resort that is along the street of Nguyen Dinh Chieu. We had breakfast on Joe's Cafe and Garden Resort. Seems good and budget. You can choose resort around that area.

If you plan to get things for friend, buy at HCMC. As mentioned, Mui Ne things are more expensive than HCMC.

Lastly they have some tour in Mui Ne which take you to visit Red Sand Dune or lighthouse. If you have time, you may book those tour for visit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread