The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2013, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future
Re: My Collection of Short School Experiences

Just before 3 in the afternoon, 2 pairs of eyes darted towards the door as it opened, and a young girl of no more than 18 walked into the simple hotel lobby. She was dressed casually wearing a dark blue jacket, zipped up fully and a pair of green skirt. Her almost waist-length hair, tied up neatly in a ponytail was swishing from right to left as she walked towards the lift with a small bounce in her step. The lift brought her up to the second floor and she walked towards the nearest room door, checked the room number before taking in a deep breath and knocking on the door. A well-dressed young man of no more than 30 opened the door and pulled her in quickly after confirming her name.

Man: Hi Janice, nice to meet you. I’m S.
J: Hey S, you wanted me in this right? *unzips her dark blue jacket, revealing the white blouse underneath.* Why don’t you go take a bath? I’ll be waiting for you on my bed while I do my homework
S: Ok, I won’t be long.

Janice sat down on the small bed and looked around the cramped interiors of the budget room. ‘Surely if he can afford to pay for her services, he could afford a better hotel’ Janice thought as she took out her math tutorial and a piece of foolscap paper. Sprawling unglamly on the bed, she unbuttoned the first button on her blouse and started doing question 1. She was up to question 3 when she heard the shower door open and S walked out of the toilet dressed in his birthday suit. His limp member quickly rose to the occasion when he caught a glimpse of Janice’s downblouse and the blue bra that was hiding her blossom.

S hungrily jumped on the bed, beside Janice, and hugged her, smelling her sweat accumulated from her day at school. Janice returned the hug and they were locked in an embrace and he felt her tongue lick his lips before they opened and Janice started to french him passionately. He hastily unbuttoned what was left of Janice’s blouse and unhooked her bra, licking and biting her pink nipples excitedly. His hand inadvertently reached under her green skirt and felt her soft bush. She gave him a seductive wink and laughed to herself for keeping her underwear while on the bus just now.

He flipped up her skirt hard and rough and pushed Janice to the end of the bed and got down and started licking her pink pussy hard and fast. He could feel her releasing more vaginal liquid and he lapped up the honey eagerly. Pausing for a moment and looking up, he saw Janice starting to sweat even though the room was air conditioned. He could take it no longer and got up, sticking his hard member into Janice’s waiting mouth. In and out she pumped, not even licking him first. Her mouth was wet enough to let him enter smoothly without hurting him and her blowjob was so good that he could not take it any longer. S pulled out just in time before he went past the point of no return and Janice got the hint, tearing the condom wrapper seductively with her teeth and slowly capping it for him. He was ready and so was she as he slowly moved downwards and entered her hungrily. She let out a moan as she felt his relatively large member enter her and she contracted her vaginal muscles to slow his entry.

Holding her waist and flipping her around, he pounded her hard as he looked at her perky ass with her school skirt flipped up and her crumpled blouse still covering her back. Janice played her part by releasing loud moans as she was pounded hard and fast. The next thing she knew, she was flipped around again by S and he continued to pump her while looking at her face. Her facial expression was one of enjoyment and pleasure as fingered herself with him still inside.

She closed her eyes in enjoyment and all of a sudden, it was all gone.

Janice opened her eyes and was greeted with a toned stomach coming towards her. Looking down, she saw that the condom had been removed and there was a lot of precum dripping slowly onto the white bedsheets. She opened her mouth in anticipation and within 10 seconds, she felt a volcano erupt in her mouth and it was over. She playfully left his cum in her mouth and reached up to kiss him, letting him taste his own cum.

Janice stripped off her uniform and they went for a shower together before the time was up. S paid her the $1000 and they left the hotel together. They finally parted ways 2 streets away from the hotel as Janice boarded a cab and sped away. S was sure that he would RTF next week.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
scoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1k for Janice, worth it?
Old 10-01-2013, 09:06 PM
Samster

BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Hahaha I wouldn't know bro. Opinions differ.
Old 10-01-2013, 09:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SammyNewbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

800 one poke! That FL that had someone run off!

Oh well... at least the author's story is believable... or maybe he's the one that ran off =p
Old 10-01-2013, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyNewbie View Post
800 one poke! That FL that had someone run off!

Oh well... at least the author's story is believable... or maybe he's the one that ran off =p
Haha ya lor. I saw that and decided to one up her. If she can charge 800, Janice (Beth) can charge 1000.

Hahaha no la. this thread is fiction. It's just a collection of short stories I write when I'm bored. Just some interesting fetishes like Zaogeng or if your classmate was a fl etc. but thanks for saying my story is believable probably means my fetishes are achievable in real life.
Old 20-01-2013, 09:44 PM
Samster

I would usually follow my daily routine religiously. Lunch was at a canteen near my faculty and if I didn't have lessons after that, I would drive home to spend the rest of the afternoon with my 2 primary school going kids. Today however, I had to go to YIH to service my laptop, and that's how I ended up having lunch there. I was right outside my blue Honda Accord when the urge came. I took a slow jog towards the toilet near the MSPH and relieving myself before taking a walk back to the car. Or so I thought.

I was not familiar with that part of the campus as I rarely went there. It was only with the help of signs that I found the toilet and now I was lost. I walked towards the nearest flight of stairs that I could find and walked straight into a slim female in orange clothes.

Me: oh erm I'm sorry. HEY! Gen! About the paper that you owe me, you're 3 weeks late you know? I'm going to have to fail you again if you don't submit it.
G: I'm sorry Prof Leong! I'm really trying my best to submit it. Accountancy is hard!

Gen twirled her hair sexily and I took a long look at her slender and hot body. Her long toned legs and up her...

Me: I never knew that you are in cheerleading...
G: Yes Prof Leong... We've been busy training... In fact, I was just on my way to change out of my uniform.

My mind wondered off again as I took another look at her orange uniform with the blue initials of the school right at her chest area. Her pleated skirt and the beads of sweat on her forehead. I moved closer and took a whiff. Mm she smelt good. Sweaty and alluring. Well but there was that whole sex for grades scandal rocking Singapore. Perhaps I should just ask her how to get back to the car park. I'm a prim and proper married man... With a beautiful wif...

G: Prof Leong? Is anything wrong?
Me: I err...

'To the hell with it, just don't get caught' I thought

Me: Genevive Cheong. I was just thinking of the number of late submissions you have this term. You're really getting behind on your work. I'm going to have to fail you. Unless...
G: Unless what Prof Leong? I can't fail! I don't want to be retained!
Me: Then you're going to have to come with me and complete your paper this afternoon.
Old 21-01-2013, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
viper4201 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Physics Teacher...Mr Fong...White top green skirt....hahahaha

Nice stories!
Old 21-01-2013, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
I took a last glance at the bit of cum dripping out of her open mouth before leaving to join the rest of the class for brunch. She of course, had her 'brunch' and at that moment, received a SMS from her OKT telling her to be at Hotel 81 Balestier at 3pm.
Want the Beth/ Janice experience? http://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?p=8402971

Disclaimer: I have never tried the fl advertised in this thread and will not be responsible if the experience is different from what was described. Engage her services at your own risk.
Old 22-01-2013, 11:28 PM
Samster

She led the way back to my Accord and say down in the front passenger seat, still wearing we orange cheerleading uniform. I had a hard time taking my eyes off her toned tighs as I started up my car and drove out of the car park. Thankfully my windows were tinted and I was quite sure that nobody from the outside can see into my car. Gen seemed visibly nervous as I parked my car at the Hotel 81 near Kent Ridge but she still got off the car with me and waited for me near the stairs while I checked in. I thought for a while before booking a 2 hour room and collected the keys.

I fumbled with the keys and opened the door into the small room that I booked. I grabbed Gen's slim tanned hands and dragged her into the room before she could change her mind. She immediately got onto the small queen sized bed and I slipped off her white shoes before slipping mine off as well. She quickly unzipped my pants and gave me a small grin as she reached into my pants and took out my already waiting member. She licked her lips and moved her head down to lick on it slowly.

Me: Oh Gen! Ahhh! Gen! That feels so good!

Her slow licking motion was amusing my member to release a copious amount of pre cum and she was lapping all of it up without any complaints. I grabbed her and pushed her onto the bed and started kissing her from top down. I hesitated before deciding against removing her top but I reached behind her to unhook her bra which she slipped out from under the uniform. She seemed to know what I have in mind and made no attempt to remove her top either. It didn't take long for me to reach her crotch area and I did not go under her skirt either. That can wait.

I kissed her slowly from the knee area and downwards until I reached her socks. Pulling her legs together, I took a slow whiff of her socks before moving up again. Oh my god those socks smell good after her training session. Her sweat seemed to be lingering around her body as I kissed her slowly and sensually, taking in every bit of her sweat smell that I can. It just smelt so good. I paused and allowed her to remove her black tights under her cheerleading skirt before I proceeded towards her love hole. Ahhh that love hole. I could smell he juices from her skirt hem length. It smelled so sweet and I had to stop myself from moving up too fast. Slowly kissed both her tighs before moving down again and purposely missing the cave.

She was begging me to lick her waiting crotch now. I could see the stains on her skirt when I paused for a whole and before I could lick it myself, she pushed my head right at her dripping wet pussy and my nose was stuffed into it. I forced my head up a little and started to lick it with all my night. Perhaps it was all the foreplay that we had just now but I could feel her juices flowing out really fast and in large quantities each time. She came and her juices shot all over my face. It was the most that I have ever seen. It just kept coming for about 3 or 4 wave before it finally stopped.

She begged me to enter her and I realised that I didn't have a condom with me. She told me to just go in and forget about the condom. She was the pill from having sex with her boyfriend 5x a week. I happily obliged and entered her 19 year old fresh cunt and instantly noted that it was quite loose. It must have been the frequency that she has sex. It was wet and sloppy and I could feel her workin her vaginal muscles hard to keep me satisfied while I continued pumping her in the missionary position. It was my favourite position as I could see everything she had layed out in front of me.

We moved into the doggy position where I bent down and took in the delicious smell of her boob length hair, the sweat smell and the very faint smell of her shampoo. I could hear the piak piak sound of my tighs smacking against her meaty butt as I pumped her hard and fast. If not for the fact that she was so wet and that she wasn't tight, I would have had a very hard time holding in my cum. About 15 minutes later, I felt my cum coming and I flipped her over to the missionary position and lifted her blouse finally. She had perky brown nipples that were begging to be sucked and I pulled out of her and started to suck them and bite them one by one. I felt them harden as she got more aroused and soon she was moaning for more again.

Pushing my dick back into her still wet pussy, I pulled her legs up again and started smelling her sweaty socks again, taking in her sweat smell as I pumped her in super speed mode. I ended up cumming into her while still smelling her ankle socks. I must have shot 5 times into her in total. It was definitely one of the best sex I've ever had.

I took her tights for myself and we both exited the hotel and went our own way.

Obviously, she got an A for the module at the end of the semester. And rewarded me with round 2
Old 23-01-2013, 09:32 PM
Samster

Hmm nobody interested in cheerleaders? Any fetish to request?
Old 05-02-2013, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Hmm nobody interested in cheerleaders? Any fetish to request?
Cheerleaders & more school uniforms
Old 05-02-2013, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
skyline2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
Cheerleaders & more school uniforms
That would be good!
Old 06-02-2013, 12:10 AM
Samster

Alright bros. will update when I'm free. Thanks for your support!
Old 15-02-2013, 01:17 AM
Samster

The floor felt dirty, I noticed when we sat down. Vanessa looked at me with her dark brown eyes before turning away shyly and I took that opportunity to put my arms on her small budding breasts. I hesitated for a moment before looking at her again and took up the courage to feel the tiny humps that were protruding from her white uniform blouse. They felt hard, and I realised I was cupping her padded bra. She turned to look at me again and asked if I really loved her. I sensed the hesitation in her voice and reassured her with my most soothing voice. I sensed that she was more willing and started to unbutton her uniform, one button at a time. She seemed as though she was going to stop me but she never did. Instead, she reached under her blue skirt to remove her white cotton underwear, slowly and hesitantly.

My teenage hormones took over me and I stripped myself completely at the HDB stairwell and sat back down beside Vanessa to touch her small breasts. She looked away, unsure of the whole thing and I forcefully turned her head over to face me and locked my lips onto hers in a terrible attempt at frenching her. We had after all recently entered Secondary school.

Me: Dear u come sit on me. I want to feel your vagina there. Promise I won’t put in.
V: Orh.

​Vanessa placed her vagina above my hard rod and I started slowly rubbing the tip against the bottom of her vagina with her still wearing her uniform skirt. It was wet! I brought Vanessa closer to me and gave her a kiss on her cheeks and told her that I love her. Who knew that she would slip just as I was pulling her closer, her vagina completely engulfing my hard penis.

V: OUCH! OH MY GOD WHAT THE…
Me: Eh you did it yourself ah, not me. I never do anything.
V: I don’t want to get pregnant!
Me: Ai yah since you pregnant already might as well let me enjoy further. (Oh we were so inexperienced when it came to such topics back then)
V: Huh orh then I pregnant how?

​I ignored her and started pushing in and out of her in the cowgirl position. We were really clumsy and I saw some blood on my rod but ignored it, afraid that Vanessa would want to stop if she knew that she bled. Whatever it was, the short session was too much for me. Vanessa’s never used vagina was too tight and I felt a wave of cum build up and I hesitated.

Me: Eh dear I want to shoot already.
V: Err how?
Me: I shoot in ah?
V: Orh.

​I went into Vanessa one or two more times when I felt it. The whole session could not have lasted for more than 5 minutes but it turned me from ah boy to man. Looking back, Vanessa had not gotten her period yet and that was probably why she did not get pregnant. We did do it a few more times but had to stop when she started getting her periods.
Old 11-05-2013, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 21
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

Any more bro? Was thinking if there can be some sort of orgy happening with the professor with other student!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1