The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2011, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 17
sinfulust is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulust is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulust is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: CALA (Johor) - Sweet, Gentle, Demure, Office Lady with Power Service (Pics Avail)

Thanks everyone for your great support!
Old 24-10-2011, 07:02 PM
Samster

sinfulust is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulust is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulust is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: CALA (Johor) - Sweet, Gentle, Demure, Office Lady with Power Service (Pics Avail)

CALA

Sweet, Gentle, Demure, Office Lady with Power Service
OL妹,甜美,温柔贤淑,服务超好

Location (地点):Johor Jaya
Nationality (国籍): Thailand
Age (年龄): 24
Height (身高): 160cm
Stats (三围): 34B'24'35
Service (服务): Cathbath/BBBJ/Cim/Frenching/Massage/Gfe/HJ/FJ
漫游,无套口交,口爆,亲吻,舌吻,按摩,女友感觉,手淫,做爱

Rates (收费): 45mins 1shot - MYR160
90mins 2shots - MYR300
Overnight (过夜): 6hours 2shots - MYR500

Please contact ALAN(请联络 ALAN)
+60-178406627
Old 25-10-2011, 12:10 PM
Samster

Book early for your favorite timing of the day!
Old 25-10-2011, 03:36 PM
Samster

CALA

OL妹,甜美,温柔贤淑,服务超好

90mins 2shots - MYR300

+60-178406627
Old 25-10-2011, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
10toes deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy10toes deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well I finally managed to get a slot with Cala after many attempts to book her failed.

Okay when i knocked on the door she quickly opened it. Wearing a black lacy dress with the back opened, she held my hand and brought me to the bed , asking if i wanna have a drink. i politely rejected and she then started taking off my shoes and socks. Felt so paiseh for such a king-like service, but I enjoyed it. after striping me off totally, she slowly got naked and gave me a little hug, with the already hard nipples rubbing my tummy. Immediately got my cock erect with the move, i was guided to the bathroom for a shower(i dun like bathing so specially requested for a shower). she washed me throughout and gently, and kept pinching my cheek playfully, asking why i am so fair...haa!!! as she's not gd in english, as we all know, i still managed to communicate with her with some body language.

After shower she led me to the bed, and started sucking my nipples and giggled sometimes. Haha, although she's not gorgeous but she got the girl-next-door sweetheart look for sure (my opinion lah). Her boobs are of hand-held size, round and soft, is my type. the she began to blow me, swirling at the head and licking back and forth, trying to deepthroat occasionally. i kept holding them, playing with the nipples and tried to bite lightly. of course, she "beamed" at me regularly, with the sluttish look, really turned me on. Asking me why i was watching at the tv, of course lah you are so horny and foxy i had to divert my attention sometimes to avoid cumming too fast mah. Sucking my balls and licking for abt 10 mins, while i tried to fingered her quickly-wet-attractively-tight pussy, she capped me and began with cow-girl. once intruded, she quickly started moaning (but not as loud as other bros have described). I surprisely felt the wetness and tightness inside, she moved faster and faster and seemed to enjoy it. then, she pulled me up (maybe she was tired, and feeling cold, as she kept shivering after the shower) and was my turn to attack.

We tried spoon first, then missionary. I held her shoulders and pushed her towards me at the last lap, then i couldn't hold anymore. She seemed to be dissatisfied for my 10-mins shot, and asked for more. i felt sorry so quickly took a shower and started the second round. this time she did the expert bbbj again, and we began with reverse-cowgirl. maybe i was back to power, i was pro-active and moved strenuously. then after pumping at missionary style for a few times, she complained "pain". i quickly paused and moved slowly (maybe aft too many works she was a bit swollen inside). building up the momentum, i quickened my move again and she looked painful yet enjoying, grabbing the bed sheet hardly and came finally. I continued and turned her over for the doggy position while she was limp, and attacked her again. this time she really moaned loudly, with her head pressed into the quilt. I moved my fingers around her "chrysanthemum" to stimulate her when inserting. she quickly responded by turning on the "internal engine" with great suction. she moved her ass "ferociously" and built up the climax. after a while she came again, and made me move even faster and shot at the end. So sad that i couldn't control to enjoy the CIM experience, but this much longer round seemed to exhaust her. I asked if i moved to violently she smile ang replied no, but said that my "little brother" is a bit thick and big for her to take during missionary. ( i don't think so la cos i know i am normal). we ran for a quick shower again and she dressed me up. time was up.

I totally enjoyed the entire session with Cala and I hope bros will enjoy her too.

overall rating: 8.5/10
Old 25-10-2011, 06:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xtecAmat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fixed an appointment wif bro Alan yesterday nite(24/10/2011) together wif 2 of my kakis.. Response was quick short & sweet.. Bro Alan pr skills is solid!
But anyway here's a quick fr on Cala:

Looks: 8/10(will grow on you as time goes on)
Body: 8/10(Solid with smooth creamy skin)
Boobs: 8/10(perfect for her body size with nice tuning knobs )
Catbath:7/10(slow & patient=will keep on going until u stop her)
BBBJ: 7/10(no teeth feeling,nice tongue motor in mouth but not much suction)
FJ: 8/10 (very accommodating=got 4 positions with her & she's tight)
Attitude: 9/10(super friendly & forever smiling)

Thx bro Alan for such a gem.. Hope other bros enjoy her as I did.. 
Old 26-10-2011, 02:15 PM
Samster

Thanks xtecAmat for the FR!
Thanks for your support!
Old 26-10-2011, 06:25 PM
Samster

CALA

OL妹,甜美,温柔贤淑,服务超好

90mins 2shots - MYR300

+60-178406627
Old 27-10-2011, 01:09 PM
Samster

Old 27-10-2011, 06:21 PM
Samster

CALA

OL妹,甜美,温柔贤淑,服务超好

90mins 2shots - MYR300

+60-178406627
Old 28-10-2011, 01:03 PM
Samster

Old 28-10-2011, 04:47 PM
Samster

CALA

OL妹,甜美,温柔贤淑,服务超好

90mins 2shots - MYR300