The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2015, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 21
airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!
Re: Picking up girls in Singapore clubs

Just to share one of my adventure.

3 months ago after seeing a friend off. On my way back to Dynasty I bumped into a KTV kakis. He asked me to join him at L4 rm3. I told him I will go later because I have 2 options for the night.

1. was to watch Getai in Geylang Lor 37.

2. was joined him. Decide to try option 2 first went up to L4 saw another kakis elderly doctor who I knew, he was with one young girl sitting in the lobby sofa telling me that my friends are in the room. I say hello and proceed to rm3. On upon arrival at room 3 saw through the door, the two kakis was having a good time with the girls.

I decided not to interrupted their enjoyment and went back to lift lobby and the doctor is still chatting with the young girl. Took the lift to Ground level and when the lift open one 1.75 slim lady grace into me and smile. I turn back and get back into the lift and ask her where she is going she say going to Dynasty I asked can we chat she agree and we proceed to L4 and when the lift open the doctor eyes was straight away fixed on the her.

We sat besides the doctor. For me I always set my terms very clear with girls I like, if she agree I carry on. I asked her can she play she says yes and asked me how I want to play.
1) I told her from inspecting from toe to head and if I like I will screw you, she smile.

2) You have to go to my secret place, she agreed.

3) What is your damages, she say this type of terms she is not familiar I kept silent since she is not familiar.

4) Can you drink, she say yes.

5) I will test you for an hour and if we can click then we proceed longer, she agree.

Walking to my secret place I praised her for courage to follow a stranger to a place new to her. Her reply was that I look like her former boy friend and she like me. Upon arrival of my secret place we settle down for a few minutes and after a while she ask permission to scrutulise the surrounding.

Turn on Jazz music and ask what your poison, she say Red wine I say let me check it out but I do not have red but white wine she say okay. Poped and she pour the wine into the glass with rule of respect that she placed her wine glass lower than mine when we cheers.

In China, if you are a lower rank you must not placed your glass at same level or higher if you respect the person. From this little attention, I knew tonight I am the one who dominating her. We chat like we knew each other for a long time.

She told me that she is learning Fashion design in Shanghai and need to pay school fees that why she join the tourist group to come to Singapore to earn more money to pay for her school fees.

First time to Singapore a soft spoken girl but very shrew. And for me, I like shrewed girl because I like challenge. After fondaling her for a while she lay down and ask whether I know massage. Being to massage for more than few hundred times surely I knew the fundamental and this is also an opportunity to scrutinize her from toe to head.

Asked her to lay face down with back up this is first position for her to relax and since her back is facing me I am in advantage of doing what I wish. She wore a purple tube I started from her feet and slowly goes up to her calves and tights and by pass her pussy and went north to the neck and head and slowly slide both sides down to her radio nuts and down to her tights and toes and up but now I remove her tube and she wore red bra and undies and like in the japanese prono massage do a lot of dirty talking and as I move near her pussy I use my last finger to slide under the undies and wipe her pussy lips and goes up to her nipple and fondle with it. Her breathing got a little heavy and softly say 不要 weather she faked or not I don't brother my mission as what brother Warbird mentioned is to give her PVO. The place is strange to her is naturally, she had some level of stress, in order to reduce her stress I take my time rubbing and enjoying my ride on her body. To me this is call test drive before I engaged. A few minutes of massage I flip her over where now she faced me. I continue massaging her this time from head to toe on the way slip my last finger under her red undies and she moan again and say 不要 again.

Now I decided to remove her undies and her bra. Her bra was push up bra and was very tight not easy to untie. I joking tell her that your bra must be very precious and with combination lock. I need to have struggle with a few combination number. She smiled and finally I found the combination and bra spring out. When she lay totally nude that is where I control myself not to get hot with her instead she begin to rub my prick for sign. Didn't feel any sign of arousing she was puzzle that I am not ready to screw her.

Proceed to finger fuck her first and to see what her reaction but she spoke very softly to me that she didn't like finger fucking but I ignored her continue with my wish to do what every I like.

Time just flies we started around 6.30 pm and end around 9.45 pm where she say that she late for another section TAM. Wore her clothes and compose herself asked me to send her to TAM. I firmly says no you get a cab there yourself I will pay for it because I drank 3/4 and she drank 1/4 if wine I don't because of her I got myself into trouble.

Before she go she gave me her contact and telling me that she is going back to China next week. I didn't bother to ask for China number but after one month she send a wechat ask me to add her. This is one of my lucky day that a girl interested in me but it very rare. Till todate I have not add her in my wechat because I have ex which beg me to take her back after 17 months. Is indeed very interesting that girl does have give in time just like man.
Old 01-11-2015, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbrush View Post

3 months ago after seeing a friend off. On my way back to Dynasty I bumped into a KTV kakis. He asked me to join him at L4 rm3. I told him I will go later because I have 2 options for the night.

1. was to watch Getai in Geylang Lor 37.

2. was joined him. Decide to try option 2 first went up to L4 saw another kakis elderly doctor who I knew, he was with one young girl sitting in the lobby sofa telling me that my friends are in the room. I say hello and proceed to rm3. On upon arrival at room 3 saw through the door, the two kakis was having a good time with the girls.

I decided not to interrupted their enjoyment and went back to lift lobby and the doctor is still chatting with the young girl. Took the lift to Ground level and when the lift open one 1.75 slim lady grace into me and smile. I turn back and get back into the lift and ask her where she is going she say going to Dynasty I asked can we chat she agree and we proceed to L4 and when the lift open the doctor eyes was straight away fixed on the her.

We sat besides the doctor. For me I always set my terms very clear with girls I like, if she agree I carry on. I asked her can she play she says yes and asked me how I want to play.
1) I told her from inspecting from toe to head and if I like I will screw you, she smile.

2) You have to go to my secret place, she agreed.

3) What is your damages, she say this type of terms she is not familiar I kept silent since she is not familiar.

4) Can you drink, she say yes.

5) I will test you for an hour and if we can click then we proceed longer, she agree.

Walking to my secret place I praised her for courage to follow a stranger to a place new to her. Her reply was that I look like her former boy friend and she like me. Upon arrival of my secret place we settle down for a few minutes and after a while she ask permission to scrutulise the surrounding.

Turn on Jazz music and ask what your poison, she say Red wine I say let me check it out but I do not have red but white wine she say okay. Poped and she pour the wine into the glass with rule of respect that she placed her wine glass lower than mine when we cheers.

In China, if you are a lower rank you must not placed your glass at same level or higher if you respect the person. From this little attention, I knew tonight I am the one who dominating her. We chat like we knew each other for a long time.

She told me that she is learning Fashion design in Shanghai and need to pay school fees that why she join the tourist group to come to Singapore to earn more money to pay for her school fees.

First time to Singapore a soft spoken girl but very shrew. And for me, I like shrewed girl because I like challenge. After fondaling her for a while she lay down and ask whether I know massage. Being to massage for more than few hundred times surely I knew the fundamental and this is also an opportunity to scrutinize her from toe to head.

Asked her to lay face down with back up this is first position for her to relax and since her back is facing me I am in advantage of doing what I wish. She wore a purple tube I started from her feet and slowly goes up to her calves and tights and by pass her pussy and went north to the neck and head and slowly slide both sides down to her radio nuts and down to her tights and toes and up but now I remove her tube and she wore red bra and undies and like in the japanese prono massage do a lot of dirty talking and as I move near her pussy I use my last finger to slide under the undies and wipe her pussy lips and goes up to her nipple and fondle with it. Her breathing got a little heavy and softly say 不要 weather she faked or not I don't brother my mission as what brother Warbird mentioned is to give her PVO. The place is strange to her is naturally, she had some level of stress, in order to reduce her stress I take my time rubbing and enjoying my ride on her body. To me this is call test drive before I engaged. A few minutes of massage I flip her over where now she faced me. I continue massaging her this time from head to toe on the way slip my last finger under her red undies and she moan again and say 不要 again.

Now I decided to remove her undies and her bra. Her bra was push up bra and was very tight not easy to untie. I joking tell her that your bra must be very precious and with combination lock. I need to have struggle with a few combination number. She smiled and finally I found the combination and bra spring out. When she lay totally nude that is where I control myself not to get hot with her instead she begin to rub my prick for sign. Didn't feel any sign of arousing she was puzzle that I am not ready to screw her.

Proceed to finger fuck her first and to see what her reaction but she spoke very softly to me that she didn't like finger fucking but I ignored her continue with my wish to do what every I like.

Time just flies we started around 6.30 pm and end around 9.45 pm where she say that she late for another section TAM. Wore her clothes and compose herself asked me to send her to TAM. I firmly says no you get a cab there yourself I will pay for it because I drank 3/4 and she drank 1/4 if wine I don't because of her I got myself into trouble.

Before she go she gave me her contact and telling me that she is going back to China next week. I didn't bother to ask for China number but after one month she send a wechat ask me to add her. This is one of my lucky day that a girl interested in me but it very rare. Till todate I have not add her in my wechat because I have ex which beg me to take her back after 17 months. Is indeed very interesting that girl does have give in time just like man.

Bro very off topic
Old 01-11-2015, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
This is the kind of unexpected fun I always looking forward too...

Totally unplanned and unexpected only happens in clubs....

You won't have this in KTV nor HFJs.

Cheers bro..... Welcome to the hunters club....

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAA'

These days too busy to go clubbing.... Hope to hunt with great crowd again....
Bro we should club together man. Or at least just open one bottle and chill
Old 01-11-2015, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbrush View Post

i prefer going during HH too, the gals more beautiful
Old 01-11-2015, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Weixiaoba0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice Hunting... With no planned mission...
Old 02-11-2015, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
JokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro,u got her contact.Will u call her to go piak piak again
You never ask TS for the picture of girl ?
Old 02-11-2015, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmagnifico View Post
Bro we should club together man. Or at least just open one bottle and chill
Probably can check it this Friday together after my co dinner n dance . S dolly is another pickup milf venue
Old 03-11-2015, 09:42 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

S.dolly for lao cai... eeeeeeeee
Old 03-11-2015, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
HornyRat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Piak Piak Piak.
Old 03-11-2015, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmagnifico View Post
I would like to share what happened to me a few days ago. At times, when things go unplanned, they turned out to be much better. Hopefully my sharing today will transpire into future events and a better sharing platform for everyone.

It was a terrible and stressful week for me and I decided to ask a couple of my ex-colleagues for drinks a clarke quay. As both of my ex-colleagues are married, when we ended our drinking session at 10pm on a Friday night, it was an alarm for them to go back home to their wives. As for me, I decided to roam around clarke quay for a bit and it was quite a scene because of the halloween theme that night. Eventually, I ended up at the entrance of Fclub and it has been ages since I stepped into Fclub and I said to myself wtf lets just give it a shot and so I joined the queue alone and paid the entrance fee.

Went into the club at 1045pm and it was still quite empty inside and so I went out again to get some fresh air (and to scout for any potential targets in the queue). While waiting outside, out of nowhere, an angmo man approached me and asked how much is the entrance fee for Fclub. He was a really fun guy to talk to and we chatted while exchanging conversations about girls. He was a British who came to Singapore for work and had only a week more before flying back to his hometown. When we decided it was time to enter the club, it was already 1130pm and people started to stream into the club and the queue was building. As both of us were alone, we decided to remain together and tried to enjoy the night.

Inside the club, it was already very packed with people and we were standing in the middle of the club when two other local guys were beside us, who were having conversations on how to get laid in singapore clubs. So I started to strike off a conversation with them and all 4 of us were starting to acquaintance with each other. Not sure if it was the alcohol or it is the guys things, all 4 of us, who just knew each other, felt like we were long lost buddies, decided to stick with each other from then onwards. We then bought a bottle of chivas and that had to be the best decision we made that night. It was the turning point.

All 4 of us just wanna have fun and within minutes we have a group of girls joining us. As the night got darker, the guards got lower and we went into heavy dancing with the girls and french kissing. I was the earliest one to get the green light from my girl and so I told my group that I had to be excused. When I brought my girl out of the club and while waiting for the cab, I saw the angmo with her girl so I could only assume he scored that night as well. Managed to hail down a cab and went to a transit hotel.

She is a Singaporean Chinese, aged 22 yo, currently studying at PSB academy, had fair long legs and her legs seemed longer with the super high heels she wore. We kissed passionately in the lift and kissed again with tongue wars before entering. I had a hard time getting the key card out of my pocket and I swore we could have just done the deed outside the room. Entered the room, pushed her to the bed, and she was very vicious with her kissing and touches. Not gonna go too much into the details but after it was done, we exchanged numbers.

Thank you to the 3 guys I met randomly at Fclub on friday and especially to the angmo that night by the name of Richard, hope you had a blasting night with your very own singapore girl, and to the two other local guys, I was not sure how both of ur nights ended but from the point i left, I know both of u had fun as well irregardless whether u managed to score or not. If both of u are reading this, do message me and we can meet up again.

Till the next hunt.

ScoreList :
Nicole - 30/10/15
Bro,
Wat the damages u paid for the gal
Old 04-11-2015, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 9
majlis is a splendid one to beholdmajlis is a splendid one to beholdmajlis is a splendid one to beholdmajlis is a splendid one to beholdmajlis is a splendid one to beholdmajlis is a splendid one to beholdmajlis is a splendid one to behold

clubbing very damaging leh sometimes.... nowadays the girls demanding siaaaaaa
Old 04-11-2015, 07:14 AM
Samster

So bro cool u gather pple??
Clubbing where got dangerous.... we are the dangerous one cause we are the sharks eating them....
Old 04-11-2015, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Damn lucky lah u TS. I always think that it is super hypocritical of local females who act all disgusted when a local boy tries to pick them up but when an AMDK does it, it is suddenly very alluring.

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 04-11-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of

TS is a very lucky chap.....must be good looking chap for such adventure to happen.
Enjoy your blessing!
For me maybe in my next life.
Old 04-11-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolBlack View Post
TS is a very lucky chap.....must be good looking chap for such adventure to happen.
Enjoy your blessing!
For me maybe in my next life.
Bro no nid to be goodlooking. Just have balls and courage. Confirm have hits and misses. I got rejected several times before on that night before i finally scored
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1