The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2005, 05:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pissed Off By Ringing Hp

some bro find fuckin and on phone excite mah
Old 25-02-2005, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Pissed Off By Ringing Hp

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackylee
some bro find fuckin and on phone excite mah
jacky, are you 1 of them?
Old 25-02-2005, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman
jacky, are you 1 of them?
nah......
Old 25-02-2005, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 21
Microsoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to all

Quote:
If everybody cooperates, one of these days, it could become an industry pratice like what I read in the newspapers that the Japanese do not answer their calls in the subway trains as it is common courtesy not to disturb the peace of the fellow commuters. Wishful thinking? May be... I can always hope, can't I?
In Singapore? hehe u wait long long!

While most of the WL r non singaporean, come here ni kena influence leow. All boh chap 1.

KNN when their hp ring, they can tcss 4 few min. When my hp ring they give me long hard stare majiam i m av giving the signal lidat. Ask them got special they say no str away... !@#$%^^&*()

桃花坞里桃花庵,桃花庵下桃花仙。桃花仙人种桃树,又摘桃花换酒钱。
酒醒只在花前坐,酒醉还来花下眠。半醉半醒日复日,花落花开年复年。
但愿老死花酒间,不愿鞠躬车马前。车尘马足显者事,酒盏花枝隐士缘。
若将显者比隐士,一在平地一在天。若将花酒比车马,彼何碌碌我何闲。
别人笑我太疯癫,我笑他人看不穿。不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄作田。
Old 25-02-2005, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hey, Ronaldo, are you with Real Madrid or Man Utd? ...both of which are my favourite teams in their respective leagues. Ha...h a...ha. Just kidding!!! No offense meant.

Cold lonely night? You must be overseas... the weather here in Sg is stiffling and hot, hot ,hot!!!

The gals are allowed to go to Sauna with you?.... must be abroad, right? As far as I know, they are not allowed to do that in Sg.

LOL... funny story about the mahjong game. Thanks for sharing.
Hmm.. I supported him since his Barcelona days but I am not a Barcelona fan though. More of a Inter Milan and Man Utd fan.. Hehehehe... My gf is a Real Madrid fan...

Yupz.. I am overseas.. my first serious job and I am here... I meant the Sauna girls aka HC girls in Singapore. Well maybe I am spoilt by the 90mins session here in China. Cos when I go back to SG and my frd brought me to Dragon HC, I felt 45mins very short. Is like the last 15mins she will ask me if I wanna make love. Where got time??

But I went to the Sauna in Shenzhen, they can have a common pool where couples can swim together. Super huge place.. Then the resting area is for both male and female guests. Some girls wore the robe without bra.. hehehehe..

Then again, this is China and anything goes...

Have fun...
Old 25-02-2005, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microsoft

While most of the WL r non singaporean, come here ni kena influence leow. All boh chap 1.

KNN when their hp ring, they can tcss 4 few min. When my hp ring they give me long hard stare majiam i m av giving the signal lidat. Ask them got special they say no str away... !@#$%^^&*()
Well in Singapore, I believe most of us will be irritated by those Chinaman who speaks loudly as if he is the only one with the mobile phone. And since he is the minority, we all stare in awe. And here in China, they are speaking so loudly that they ended commenting I speak too softly and a girl can speak louder. Hahaha..
Culture shock? Maybe...
Old 25-02-2005, 10:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -955 / Power: 0
HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387

I have the experience of the PRC quarelling with the agent for charging her $250 to "chu jing" halfway when my didi is in the mei mei. Nebeh instantly no mood but keep pushing in case didi soften. Finally after long time then burst.

Suggest get them off their mobile b4 the bonk.
Old 25-02-2005, 12:05 PM
Samster

machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Micosoft, I did say I can hope, right?

In the words of 1 of my favourite singers, the talented ex-Beatle, John Lennon in 1 of his last songs, "Imagine" before he was cruelly murdered by a madman,"You may say I am a dreamer...But I am not the only one".
Old 25-02-2005, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 21
Microsoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to all

Quote:
Micosoft, I did say I can hope, right?
Hehe of course u can. Some nice 1 will even turn it 2 silent if u tell them nicely but most dont. I ever hinted 2 some during the session... 1 classic ans i got is "HP means ppl can reach u anytime anywhere rite? Turn off lidat might as well dont use."

KNN me LL lor. Kekekek

桃花坞里桃花庵,桃花庵下桃花仙。桃花仙人种桃树,又摘桃花换酒钱。
酒醒只在花前坐,酒醉还来花下眠。半醉半醒日复日,花落花开年复年。
但愿老死花酒间,不愿鞠躬车马前。车尘马足显者事,酒盏花枝隐士缘。
若将显者比隐士,一在平地一在天。若将花酒比车马,彼何碌碌我何闲。
别人笑我太疯癫,我笑他人看不穿。不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄作田。
Old 25-02-2005, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hehe of course u can. Some nice 1 will even turn it 2 silent if u tell them nicely but most dont. I ever hinted 2 some during the session... 1 classic ans i got is "HP means ppl can reach u anytime anywhere rite? Turn off lidat might as well dont use."

KNN me LL lor. Kekekek
Methinks that basically that is what is wrong with Sg men... we guys are not street-smart enough to handle those WLs... we are too soft-headed and the only hard heads are on our penises... don't ask or tell them "nicely"... insist, demand, assert our right to the time which we are paying for. Don't be short-changed by them. Stand up and be counted! ( eh... sorry, I forgot that your nick contains the word, "soft"... kekeke....).
Remember, "the customer is always right" in the service industry!
Old 25-02-2005, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

This one happens to me more than 1 yr ago.. i got one KTV gal from TH to accompany me... when we abt to do, she call her mainland bf, and check his whereabout.. she somemore got the cheek to warn him not to let her find out he is sleeping wif another woman, while on the other hand she was lying naked in bed wif me, stroking my didi, while i was lickin her neh neh...

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..

Last edited by mahalosux; 25-02-2005 at 12:56 PM. Reason: typo error
Old 25-02-2005, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 20
i00i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
she somemore got the cheek to warn him not to let her find out he is sleeping wif another woman, while on the other hand she was lying naked in bed wif me, stroking my didi, while i was lickin her neh neh...
Haha, guess that is the equality of sex. cos I remember Me doing the same thing calling my wife, while some WL is giving me a BJ.
Old 25-02-2005, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by i00i
Haha, guess that is the equality of sex. cos I remember Me doing the same thing calling my wife, while some WL is giving me a BJ.
got one more time, while i was strollin along GL10, my EX-gf call me halfway thru my negotiation, the gal was holdin my hand and i signal her to keep quite.. told my Ex i goin for supper ..in the end lan lan went up wif the gal.

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 25-02-2005, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
bingo75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro bring along a phone jammer with u in future..visit the link below.. place it outside when u go in for biz

http://www.cellphoneimmobilizer.com/

Quote:
I am really pissed off by the sound of ringing handphone of the WLs be it HC gals, TN gals, or PRC freelancers while having a session with me.

I am aware that the HP seves as their "office", especially for the freelancers but WTF, I am paying them for their service and whenever, they answer their calls, they are doing it on my booking (and bonking, if applicable) time.

I would be a rich man if I get merely a $ whenever I have to remind them to switch off their HP or at least put it to silent or vibrating mode. Even if they were to put it on V mode and they answer the call, I am still not happy about it... especially when you are passionately banging away and she replies something like " I am working darling" to the caller!!!

Why can't they get it through their thick heads that the so-called "John" deserves all their full and undivided attention and is paying them for such.

I would appreciate all inputs on this topic and related stuff. Thanks for reading and sharing your views.
Old 25-02-2005, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingo75
Bro bring along a phone jammer with u in future..visit the link below.. place it outside when u go in for biz

http://www.cellphoneimmobilizer.com/
bingo, thanks for your input. However, I feel that I just need to give you some advice since you are a newbie:-

1. Did you read through the thread for newbies? If so, you would have just picked out the relevant parts and NOT quote the entire post written by me.

2. Did you read through the entire thread before posting your comment? If so, you would have noted that your suggestion was already given by benz in 1 of the earliest posts in this thread.

Hope that you take my comments in the right spirit and learn from them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1