The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2024, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sontaehyung View Post
There's a chain of shops @ Little India area owned by the same boss, frequently advertised with standard $150 full package, actively advertised on Wechat @ FB. Bros who know will know.

I've patronized a few ladies from this chain, and their service has always been quite satisfactory, especially the supposed F cupper shared in the AR thread.

This shop has a rather new lady with huge tits, named after a particular flower. In person she looks a good solid 7.5, and she had the softest breasts I've ever touched, definitely natural. Physique wise, all was good.

But Jesus Christ her attitude was fucking rubbish. Wanted money upfront before service and I know that's a big red flag but I still went on ahead. I laid down stomach first like always and that took her by surprise, that I wanted a massage first. So she played her best rendition of Beethoven's Ninth Symphony on my body, maybe 2 minutes on my back, 2 minutes on my legs, and then she uttered the infamous words 'flip over'

She immediately gave that weird tongue-flicking motion on my rod for about 30 seconds and to be honest it sucked. She had her lips wrapped around my cock just once, for one pump, and thats all the foreplay.

With tits like that. you'd expect at least some B2B rubbing, but this lady wanted to go straight into the action. She wasn't even going to remove her dress. I asked her if she could do some rubbing of her breasts across my body, and she quoted me $50 for it. Her tits were too amazing and since this was essentially a fuck shop I thought we could spend more time on the actual sexual stuff instead. So I stupidly paid and guess what, it didn't even last two minutes.

Onto the deed, she asked me if I wanted her on top, which I responded with a definite yes to see those tits bouncing. Low and behold, after 30 seconds on top, she asked to switch. Then why bother asking if i wanted her on top?

A minute after switching to Missionary, she asked if i was going to cum. I said no, and she told me to hurry LOL. From that point, I just decided to completely ignore her. Intentionally slowing down when I was close. Even leaned forward to shut her mouth up with my shoulder. Did that for about 10 minutes and let it all out. It was the worst ejaculation I ever had. I left in 32 minutes.

Wondering if any bros have tried before and had the same experience. Can't believe I let myself get chopped like that. Should have been an ass man instead of a tits man. Apologies if this isn't the place to rant.
I tried both flower thorn and snow son. Goot the same experience from both.

1min of massage.
1min of nipple lick + HJ.
1min of BJ.
1min of being on top of me.
100000min of me taking revenge by being very slow till she threaten to stop me and give a HJ to end things (probably 10-15mins)
1min of me pumping just to end things after being threaten
20mins for $150. Not a fan of going back anymore since 2 bad experiences.
Old 08-05-2024, 05:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 1
sharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Amazing pair of natural tits wasted on an ML with terrible service

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibaboom View Post

🌹 look similar in real person to her photos. Body and face good but provide fuck and go type of service only
Wa coconut tree lol
Old 08-05-2024, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TLELegend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
i need these in my life. Can anyone share shop info ? Thank you
Old 08-05-2024, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 16
omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!

Quote:

🌹 look similar in real person to her photos. Body and face good but provide fuck and go type of service only
Can share how to contact her?
Old 08-05-2024, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 11
maikk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaPeng View Post
Lucky I saw your FR, I almost want to try already after seeing her nehneh

Huhuhu melonn
Old 08-05-2024, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3162 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

thanks bro for sounding it out ! No need waste time and energy on this type of service. Boycott!
Old 08-05-2024, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 14
princeace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of light

Can share contact of fly fly?
Old 08-05-2024, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

Thanks for the update. Lucky never go. Wanted to try
Old 09-05-2024, 12:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MAJER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaPeng View Post
Lucky I saw your FR, I almost want to try already after seeing her nehneh

Can share, i go recce
Old 09-05-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 16
omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAJER View Post
Can share, i go recce
I like to try her out.. anyone with contact share?
Old 09-05-2024, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 10
anyonethere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Avoid all these shop as much as you can. Their OKT looks funny also, got some drug activities there also. Plus you don’t know if the girls are clean. Brother play safe. Stay away.
Old 09-05-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Actually if this is the actual body and face, $150 for full services is not too bad.

We are not there for the massage afterall. They just offer it to get us to go their shop only...

And nope, I am not OKT or white knight shit, you can see my profile... just stating facts
Old 09-05-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster

taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
Actually if this is the actual body and face, $150 for full services is not too bad.

We are not there for the massage afterall. They just offer it to get us to go their shop only...

And nope, I am not OKT or white knight shit, you can see my profile... just stating facts
then you might as well go geylang...and also she is in the wrong line. She should apply to be in Geylang
Old 10-05-2024, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
then you might as well go geylang...and also she is in the wrong line. She should apply to be in Geylang

Bro... she is in the same line as the other gals in geylang. If she show you pics like this and not do full service, i will chop...

Like I said, the massage part is just to bluff us to go there only...

I understand TS is disappointed by poor service but I just saying to manage your expectations, chio girls with nice big boobs usually won't give great service at $150.

But if anyone have, pls pm me to share and prove me wrong.

Whoever zap me for my opinion, I'm crying now. 😢 you hurt me with your lack of guts to put your username. Hahahaha
Old 10-05-2024, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
Bro... she is in the same line as the other gals in geylang. If she show you pics like this and not do full service, i will chop...

Like I said, the massage part is just to bluff us to go there only...

I understand TS is disappointed by poor service but I just saying to manage your expectations, chio girls with nice big boobs usually won't give great service at $150.

But if anyone have, pls pm me to share and prove me wrong.

Whoever zap me for my opinion, I'm crying now. 😢 you hurt me with your lack of guts to put your username. Hahahaha
they are usually like that...zap people but no lum par jee to put name there. I have kena many times
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1