The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2009, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 19
我回來了 is one of the Best!我回來了 is one of the Best!我回來了 is one of the Best!我回來了 is one of the Best!
Re: Sex with Unkown women

TS you are lucky man
Old 25-08-2009, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 16
n00b_b0nker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyn00b_b0nker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

no wonder u thai lover. good for u bro!
Old 25-08-2009, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
supercharm is a Helpful and Caring Samstersupercharm is a Helpful and Caring Samstersupercharm is a Helpful and Caring Samster

you're good STORY TELLER...

up list :
Old 25-08-2009, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
zinu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this leaves me envious.
i've a hunk friend who got approached by some jap female tourists travelling together
Old 25-08-2009, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You must be "sex fortunate".
Old 25-08-2009, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
bg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This happen many years ago when I was younger and in better shape than now. Was in sales but take bus type, no car. In the bus one young woman smile at me and I smile back (ok look only), both of us got off the bus at the same stop and we started talking, I said I have to go back to office and will only finish work at around 6pm.

At 6pm when I got down from my office, she was waiting outside and we talked and she followed me back home and stayed the night. Whole sexperience was not great and next morning we parted and I never contacted her again. Thank goodness she did not stalk me as I was stupid enough to bring her home!!!!

Another time, I missed the chance (around the same time) when I was in a shopping centre leaving there was Caucasian lady in the taxi Q that was smiling at me, I smiled back and crossed the road but when I looked back she was still smiling at me but I was late back to office so had to rush. No result...very young then and just started out in sales with not much experience (both in sales and bonking!)
Old 25-08-2009, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hahaha....you lucky dude bro thai_lover143......pls continue with your sexventures.....nevermind if its long or short read....it's still a good read.....
Old 25-08-2009, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
prometheus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My encounter happened when I was an undergrad at uni overseas. It was a Friday night at the student’s union. The place was packed. A little high after lots of lager I went to the toilet. Opening a cubicle I saw a British girl sitting on the throne with her panties around her knees. She was drunk. I was about to leave when she said, “Help me”. I tried to help her stand but she leaned heavily on me and kissed me in the mouth. I took advantage and explored her body. In the end we both ended up fucking standing up in the cubicle with noisy students walking in and out. I left when it was over and never got her name. Saw her around on campus from time to time but didn’t want to speak to her. She was from the geography department.
Old 25-08-2009, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

bro...you must be a very handsome man or a very lucky guy...or better both

do continue to share your stories
Old 25-08-2009, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thai_lover143 View Post
hahaha.. not happend on this month.. 2 months ago... after that had 2 more encounters.. will share with you guys soon.. you know.. there is no ghost in thai.. only angels.. FYI i am not from thai
Really? If that's true, what's this? www.thailandlife.com/nangnak.html

Beware clones...
Old 25-08-2009, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
thai_lover143 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha.. thanks i will be aware of ghost.. hope i get only angels.. will share some more experience soon. guys..i donno i am loosing my points.. donno why.. any senior bros can advice?
Old 25-08-2009, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
popi824 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=thai_lover143;4040873]Have you guys experienced a sex with stranger?

Here is mine,
When I was travelling to Bugis in MRT, found one MILF who seat next to me, she is quiet new to singapore (often see her map lah..). So i have just started my talk with her and found she come from Thailand to visit sinagpore. She is about 30+. I was so dare to ask her to join with me for a coffee. so we get down and had a coffee, after that she asked me that i have any appointment that time. I said i was so free and i can guide her . We went to her hotel, she want to refresh and go out.. she invite me also to room. On room, we talk talk talk.. then i decide to move forward and touched her hand and said she was good looking girl.. and she was so matured and said.. dont' flirt with her.. and asked me to proceed directly .. so we had a wonderful sex...

Go for check-up bro...:P
Old 26-08-2009, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
AsiaDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow.... i ve done it quite a few times.. most recently in boston... my latest blog post has the start of the boston story...hehe..
Old 26-08-2009, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 19
Major_Ace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMajor_Ace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well to have free sex lidat from the first look must be the TS is good looking with a decent body!

Life is short!
Old 26-08-2009, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 17
lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!

I had an encounter once at Orchard Tower pub.
I was there to drink some beer and watch football. Saw a thai puying playing touchscreen game but didnt make any move.
After a while she came over and asked me if i have a dollar coin. searched my pockets and had none, so she sat with me and started talking.
Her story:- A friend lied to her abt working in Sillypore...easy job and easy money...then she found out need to oohh aahh with men to get money...so she's going back to thai the next day afternoon on the coach at GM.

So ordered another jug and we drink and chat more...I can't remember how i did it but we ended up in a GL hotel for the night...I think must have suggested finding a place to sleep only.

Once in the room, i started my sensual massage with her clothes on and slowly piece by piece removed...HIHIHIHI....

My secret technique...rub her butt with 2 thumbs and spread her ass cheeks. Wow...her juices flowing...Me didi also hard liao...kanina no rubber...then the small head took over the thinking...poke her from the back in a lying down doggie position...Can't remember much except the wet pussy was so smooth...so pulled her to the edge of the bed and let her head hang over the edge and her blood will rush to the head. i banged her at max speed and she was screaming like a siao cha bo... cant tahan liao...faster pull out and aim at the wall and shoot...hahahaha....sorry to the hotel cleaner...all the cum sprayed on the wall...

Did another 2 rounds then sent her back to bedok where she stays...she said she'll be in GM at 5pm and ask me to send her off later...Hihihi...didnt go there too dangerous as many thais there...

So that was my free bonk with an unknown girl...no such luck recently though...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1