The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2015, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Lusting after a friend's wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stack View Post
朋友妻,不可欺/骑

Maintain self control and you'll be fine
TS can only wait for her to divorce. After that she can let any men 乱乱骑.
Old 05-02-2015, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
geniusme28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
what if she wants to ride you?
what if your friend also lust for your wife / girlfriend?
then things will be different.
Old 05-02-2015, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by geniusme28 View Post
Then we have 3some!

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 05-02-2015, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 17
werwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It would be wrong to aim your buddy's wife. it is immoral act lah. can you imagine your frd aim your wife 's body, what if you found out how. Think is ok but pls don't flirt with her. if she want to flirt with you , think way to avoid her.
Old 05-02-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
masbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have similiar experience. my friend has a beautiful wife and quite busty as she had just give birth. slim and nice shape body though she was pregnant. must be B cup but extend to C after give birth i think. 155cm tall.
She is shy type but her sex appeal is very strong, wherever she get close to me i could not help but to think naughty things about her.
At one occasion, i was sitting on the chair and she was wearing low cut dress sat very close in front of me crossing her legs on the sofa which is lower than me so provide nice few of her cleavage and neneh plus those killer legs, real turn on. i had to excuse myself to toilet before she realize my hard rod under pant.
Old 05-02-2015, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 12
codenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of light

朋友妻 最好骑~~~

haha jokes aside..how much do you value the friendship?
stacyx C
cheesetart(steph/S)
song ruimin

have private set to trade for the above
Old 05-02-2015, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
ferragamo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyferragamo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

went to visit a friend before, his wife was at home

so we were chatting and he went off to the kitchen to do something

the wife came to chat with me, and she was wearing a mini skirt,

I was sitting on the sofa and she sat down in front of me on the floor and crossed her legs

basically showing me her panties totally as her mini skirt was almost around her waist

my eyes nearly drop out

up to now i don't know if she did it purposely, because i am sure girls will know when their panties are exposed?

any girls can comment?
Old 05-02-2015, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, I reckon it is inevitable that we do have naughty thoughts or fantasies about our friends' WAGS sometimes, I did fantasise about my friend's wife before too, but plain thoughts and nothing else. I won't want to do some stupid act and risk losing a friend.

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 05-02-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 12
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferragamo View Post
went to visit a friend before, his wife was at home

so we were chatting and he went off to the kitchen to do something

the wife came to chat with me, and she was wearing a mini skirt,

I was sitting on the sofa and she sat down in front of me on the floor and crossed her legs

basically showing me her panties totally as her mini skirt was almost around her waist

my eyes nearly drop out

up to now i don't know if she did it purposely, because i am sure girls will know when their panties are exposed?

any girls can comment?
Maybe she trust you a lot and believe that you will only be looking at her eyes while chatting with her?
Old 06-02-2015, 12:27 AM
Samster

IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky7 View Post
TS, I reckon it is inevitable that we do have naughty thoughts or fantasies about our friends' WAGS sometimes, I did fantasise about my friend's wife before too, but plain thoughts and nothing else. I won't want to do some stupid act and risk losing a friend.
No harm in fantasiZing rite?? Love to hear more stories here....

Old 06-02-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masbro View Post
I have similiar experience. my friend has a beautiful wife and quite busty as she had just give birth. slim and nice shape body though she was pregnant. must be B cup but extend to C after give birth i think. 155cm tall.
She is shy type but her sex appeal is very strong, wherever she get close to me i could not help but to think naughty things about her.
At one occasion, i was sitting on the chair and she was wearing low cut dress sat very close in front of me crossing her legs on the sofa which is lower than me so provide nice few of her cleavage and neneh plus those killer legs, real turn on. i had to excuse myself to toilet before she realize my hard rod under pant.
Nice sharing. Just upped u my humble 10 pts. Will up whoever shares.

Old 06-02-2015, 12:53 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

My past sexperience with my friend's wife was when he was locked up in rehab, he wanted me to help with the family needs. At first all was normal, helping with the buying of groceries and daily necessities etc.

Help with the changing of lamps, choked toilet bowl, broken sink drain pipe, as I am a handyman.

When the second baby on the way, send her to hospital for delivery, got mixed up that I'm the husband when doing the checking in for ward registering. She was like very happy that I'm being treated like her hubby, she did not say no at all.

Back home, I helped to do chores and do the laundry, washing her clothes and underwear too. She put the baby to sleep inside the electronic sarong, she came up to me and hugged me, tears flowing and showed me her love, she regretted not marrying me or even accepting me as her bf, but instead married my friend and got into this situation.

She wished for me to sextify her to make it up to me.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 06-02-2015, 01:28 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -212 / Power: 0
atmos atmos atmos
Wink Re: Lusting after a friend's wife

uhmm...i hang out with friends n their wife all the time.. even do you or don't value your friends, i think keep the fantasy to ur own or shift your target to others not directly related.
As even he is not on close termswith you, mouths are everywhere. n your face n name will be doned forever.
nothing is wrong about fantasy n lust... but what is after does matter.
Old 06-02-2015, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Blue Blue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
My past sexperience with my friend's wife was when he was locked up in rehab, he wanted me to help with the family needs. At first all was normal, helping with the buying of groceries and daily necessities etc.

Help with the changing of lamps, choked toilet bowl, broken sink drain pipe, as I am a handyman.

When the second baby on the way, send her to hospital for delivery, got mixed up that I'm the husband when doing the checking in for ward registering. She was like very happy that I'm being treated like her hubby, she did not say no at all.

Back home, I helped to do chores and do the laundry, washing her clothes and underwear too. She put the baby to sleep inside the electronic sarong, she came up to me and hugged me, tears flowing and showed me her love, she regretted not marrying me or even accepting me as her bf, but instead married my friend and got into this situation.

She wished for me to sextify her to make it up to me.
u 3 know each other before marriage?
Old 06-02-2015, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16022 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geniusme28 View Post
Then, .... Swinging good time.
😄😄😄

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1