The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2008, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
woxiangni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dalian

An opportunity to contribute from my experience in Dalian

Dalian has been subject to a bit of a clamp down since the olympics....as some of the bath houses no longer offer full service lor...

But if you want to try your luck..

十洲云水

地址:大连市沙河口区长江路839号
电话:0411-88808888

is ok...but i am not sure if they are back to full service again...

But a good place to go to relax with lots of "dong bei" mei mei for selection (when i go there is) !!

Dalian Hi Yun Tian
Yongzheng Street, Shahekou District
Telephone: 0411-84316777

this link gives overview :

??? - ?? - ????????

the address is wwwdot trip666.com/amuse/view/24398

the direct link is ....but be careful ..their site is not so secure -susceptible to virus attacks but if you have antivirus ...dont worry your software will isolate virus attack. (usually worm)

º£ÔÆÌ컶Ó+Äú

the address is wwwdot haiyuntian.com

It is a four floor building...usual thing enter get towel and key slippers...shoes kept upstairs behind reception desk..stop you running away ..lol

shower area as per usual basement area ..with full range of back scrub and treatments....worth it if you have time...or laze in the pools watching premiership football !!

then after basement get birthday suit.....up 2 levels to rest area...around 80 couches...tv etc then rest on couch

girls will start coming to you to make you satisfied ...so parade of girls keep coming !!

package prices are 359RMB include full serice and breast massage etc

or

package price 499RMB also includes tongue bath (cat bath) and fire and ice bj

so off to room come back to couch and start parade again !!!

the bill is all settled when you leave ...if you want tip girl get her number etc and want her to visit you outside...experienced dogs know the drill !!! get her hp number or give her yours..

also you get discount voucher to use next time !! you get 39RMB coupon for every 150RMB you spend...so the second trip is cheaper !!

generally i find this place to have girls rated 7+ for looks and service and like i said when i have been there some really cute, tall dong bei mms.

If you go by taxi you can ask for the hotel address which is opposite hai yun tian :

新华大酒店
大连市沙河口区
万岁街121号

the final place i can recommend is

Langtaosha
浪淘沙
0411-82262888

here decor is much higher standard but i find girl material just a little bit lower than haiyun tian

well i hope all this helps

..KTV in Dalian.....my recommendation is go with someone who knows....Dalian is a very big city ..be careful....!!!

i will write next time..

woxiangni
Old 27-12-2008, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 21
flowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinspider View Post
Hi All,

I will travel to Dalian in Jan. Would you please recommend where to stay and where to find dongbei MM?

This is my first trip to Dalian.

Thanks heap!
haha... bro.. u wan to find dongbei MM???

let me tell u.....

they are everywhere in dalian.... cos dalian is in dongbei, so all the young gals there are so called... DONGBEI MM!!!

no offence.. but its a FACT,,,
Old 27-12-2008, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vinspider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Dalian

Thanks Heaps for your help Waxiangni and flowerpot!
I will try the places you recommend and write FR after that.
Old 19-01-2009, 11:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
s1eepwalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As in most part of China, in Dalian there are 3 common places that you can get MM for short time or overnight.
1. Bathhouse. The place mention above are the expensive ones, medium range is RMB300 all inclusive Short Time (红梦苑,二七广场), there is one more that is opposite ANA hotel. Lower grade is RMB168 all inclusive Short Time (not recommended for visitor)
2. KTV. MM from KTV are most expensive, short time RMB300 - RMB500, overnight RMB500 - RMB800. Yinli Huanggong 英利皇宫,开发区 (recommended), please go there before 7 before all girls are gone. Town area are 66会馆,金壁辉煌 and 东海月光城 (high end)。Cheap KTV are near to 五四广场
3. Foot Massage Palor (all over Dalian, if you see 足X,dim light and poor decor you have found the place) cost about RMB150 short time and RMB500 overnight. You can also find some young 18+ to mature 30+MM in these palors.

If possible, always ask local to take you to these places and veture out alone.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1eepwalker View Post
As in most part of China, in Dalian there are 3 common places that you can get MM for short time or overnight.
1. Bathhouse. The place mention above are the expensive ones, medium range is RMB300 all inclusive Short Time (红梦苑,二七广场), there is one more that is opposite ANA hotel. Lower grade is RMB168 all inclusive Short Time (not recommended for visitor)
2. KTV. MM from KTV are most expensive, short time RMB300 - RMB500, overnight RMB500 - RMB800. Yinli Huanggong 英利皇宫,开发区 (recommended), please go there before 7 before all girls are gone. Town area are 66会馆,金壁辉煌 and 东海月光城 (high end)。Cheap KTV are near to 五四广场
3. Foot Massage Palor (all over Dalian, if you see 足X,dim light and poor decor you have found the place) cost about RMB150 short time and RMB500 overnight. You can also find some young 18+ to mature 30+MM in these palors.

If possible, always ask local to take you to these places and veture out alone.
Good Report Sleepwalker.. Please write something again because I cannot give your a merit point as your are posting is more than 2 days old.

I intend to go to Dalian end of the month.. It has been 10 years since my last visit.
Old 24-02-2009, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

I went to 金碧辉煌 in Dalian on sunday night. It is located 40meter behind from New World Hotel. It is one of those 'golden everywhere' decoration with LCD TV. Nice hardware. However, the gals are disappointing... They have good selection of whiskey... Hard liquor has promotion of buy 1 get 1 free. A Singleton only cost for Rmb 988 which is very cheap and the liquor is not a fake one. The gals cost Rmb 200 and tabao is Rmb 1000 inclusive of the Rmb 200 (according to the mama-san). A big room that can put 10 guys cost on ly Rmb 1200.
Old 10-04-2009, 09:09 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Dalian

I went to Jin Feng Huang (korean massage venue) last night. the place is nice, clean and alot of pretty gals.

it costs $99 for 2 hrs .No tip is required. If you required HJ then they will do for $100.

If you see them for 5-6 times and you are sweet talk, they will do BBBJ for the same HJ charge.

I have been at this place for 2 mths and my gal offers $200 for FJ.

This place is at #88 Huang Hai Xi Lu, New Development Zone. Dalian
Old 10-04-2009, 09:34 PM
Samster

Not much info for New Development Zone.开发区

There are a few Bars in this area you can pick up MM for overnight...Kiss Bar, Irish Bar, Kangaroo Bar

There is a KTV Jin San Bei with the restaurant opposit the KTV hall way where you can see MM when you have dinner. try to be there before 7pm otherwise pretty gals are gone!

The cost is $100 to sit with gal in the KTV. Overnight is $600-$800. it depends on qty of the gals but i rarely pay $800.
Old 14-04-2009, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1763 / Power: 17
m1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinspider View Post
Not much info for New Development Zone.开发区

There are a few Bars in this area you can pick up MM for overnight...Kiss Bar, Irish Bar, Kangaroo Bar

There is a KTV Jin San Bei with the restaurant opposit the KTV hall way where you can see MM when you have dinner. try to be there before 7pm otherwise pretty gals are gone!

The cost is $100 to sit with gal in the KTV. Overnight is $600-$800. it depends on qty of the gals but i rarely pay $800.

Bro, the prices you quoted are in SGD? or is it RMB ?

Thanks,
Old 25-04-2009, 12:10 PM
Samster

Stealthroamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I am currently in Dalian... anyone heard or been to Alice's Bar in Dalian?
Would really appreciate any past experiences about this place...
Old 26-04-2009, 04:39 PM
Samster

Situation Update.

Just been to the legendary Alice's Bar in Dalian yesterday. Big disappointment. True to the word; it is like a mini UN inside the bar... However, compared to our local GL scenes, the standard is absolutely teruk!

There is about 10% of the girls in terms of the numbers and abysmal standard in terms of looks or figure.

After sitting there for about 3 hours and 3 beers; I finally got 'picked up' by a FL... Tried to robert me by saying the usual rates here are 200RMB for sitting only 800RMB for short time and 1000RMB for overnite! Saying it is 'company rules' for going out with customers....bull***t!

Anyways... since I will be stuck here for 5 more weeks, will update bros on my recce...

Cheers!

Experienced bros to this area please help before I 'seow cheong nau'...

Thanks!
Old 28-04-2009, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
hornyboy7979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bro,

anyone has latest update regarding Dalian? i be going down there this week so any information will be deeply appreciated...

Thanks in advance
Old 08-05-2009, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1763 / Power: 17
m1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthroamer View Post
Situation Update.

Just been to the legendary Alice's Bar in Dalian yesterday. Big disappointment. True to the word; it is like a mini UN inside the bar... However, compared to our local GL scenes, the standard is absolutely teruk!

There is about 10% of the girls in terms of the numbers and abysmal standard in terms of looks or figure.

After sitting there for about 3 hours and 3 beers; I finally got 'picked up' by a FL... Tried to robert me by saying the usual rates here are 200RMB for sitting only 800RMB for short time and 1000RMB for overnite! Saying it is 'company rules' for going out with customers....bull***t!

Anyways... since I will be stuck here for 5 more weeks, will update bros on my recce...

Cheers!

Experienced bros to this area please help before I 'seow cheong nau'...

Thanks!
The philippino dancers in Alice bar do go out with customers, when I was there in feb a couple of then seemed ok to go pickup. Even the russian pole dancers do go out...
which hotel are you staying in? The hotels around Alice bar, used to have women pass around their calling cards for "masssage". They will send women to your room.... if you dont like just reject. I have several of these numbers with me incase you want some.
Try KTV's but they are exp if you are alone... probably not worth it... but women are much better looking and way younger than the FLs in bars.. some even look like teenagers, but they all claim to be over 18(usually 1000 - 1200 rmb for tapao)
Old 13-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Samster

Niceguy0088 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems expensive... S$600 for 5 hrs of massage + extras.. almost like ktv
Old 18-05-2009, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1969 View Post
The philippino dancers in Alice bar do go out with customers, when I was there in feb a couple of then seemed ok to go pickup. Even the russian pole dancers do go out...
which hotel are you staying in? The hotels around Alice bar, used to have women pass around their calling cards for "masssage". They will send women to your room.... if you dont like just reject. I have several of these numbers with me incase you want some.
Try KTV's but they are exp if you are alone... probably not worth it... but women are much better looking and way younger than the FLs in bars.. some even look like teenagers, but they all claim to be over 18(usually 1000 - 1200 rmb for tapao)
Hi Bro,

the problem is that I don't live in Hotels in Dalian, I live in Hostels in 甘井子区... do you have any contacts or lobangs for tapao straght away?

Many many thanks Bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1