The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2003, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of
Hi Bros,

Actually there's no Peggy there. It should be PENNY and not Peggy. Penny's sifu in JG is Estee

Anyway, I have tried both Penny and Estee and I don't like their JG, becos their JG are fucking painful, and I mean really painful. Perhaps my treshold of pain is lower but I don't think I wanna pay money and get pain in return. Really not worth the $$$. To me, Cindy is still the Queen of JG, though some bros think it was "advanced" HJ, ahatever it is at least it is shiok and NOT painful !!!

Tks for reading my 2 cents worth of opinion
Old 16-12-2003, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
adamking80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
any bro have number to dorris hc??? mind pm me with it??? i tried looking in newpaper... they don't post ad there one leh...
negative... i found the number already...

Last edited by adamking80; 16-12-2003 at 05:47 PM.
Old 18-12-2003, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 22
axor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally posted by adamking80
any bro have number to dorris hc??? mind pm me with it??? i tried looking in newpaper... they don't post ad there one leh...
negative... i found the number already...

Dorris Health Studio
Tel No 6732 2000
Address 401 Havelock Rd, Hotel Miramar #04-07 169631
Old 18-12-2003, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 23
nokia6110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynokia6110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by axor3333
Dorris Health Studio
Tel No 6732 2000
Address 401 Havelock Rd, Hotel Miramar #04-07 169631
currently got promotion, buy 3 session, 1 session free, no time limit can spent it later.
but the 3 session mus be the same day.
tat means maybe with friends.
Old 18-12-2003, 10:30 PM
Samster

i remember seeing one thread that says there is one auntie (40+) working at dorris... the person calmed she has a pair of super big boobs... wonder if its true and any of you brothers have tried her???
Old 18-12-2003, 11:25 PM
Samster

gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of
Quote:
i remember seeing one thread that says there is one auntie (40+) working at dorris... the person calmed she has a pair of super big boobs... wonder if its true and any of you brothers have tried her???

Ya, I oalso remember reading it. Bros said her name is Sherry and has boob size of 38D, E of F, can't remember. Please try & post yr FR here

Tks
Old 18-12-2003, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 22
axor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Bro Adam are U refer to Suger, If yes then look up for Big boobs thread in this forum

axor
Old 18-12-2003, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by axor3333
Bro Adam are U refer to Suger, If yes then look up for Big boobs thread in this forum

axor

no, NOT sugar but Sherry
Old 19-12-2003, 12:55 AM
Samster

her name is said to be sherry... any bros tried her??? please post your FR here...
Old 19-12-2003, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
giansong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation sherry

Just tried Sherry, 2 days ago.. She is definitely no Lau Chio... what apity.. Something like Pauline of grand but she is few grades lower than her.. More like a hawker centre auntie.. Boobs are indeed real big.. If you only care for big breast she will be good.. Massage is strong but not good enough for me.. Special : bbj was really good.. will strip bra and panty, plus some boob jobs here and there.... can finger her pussy but i chose not too.

I somehow felt disgusted with myself when its all over after taking a good look at her again "what apervert I am" ... Took a longer than usual shower.... ask her how much and she said $50.. so I paid her $60 instead... I knew the market rate and took a pity on her.. What makes me worry is her low rate charges... "think for yourself" so no RTF..
Old 19-12-2003, 12:54 PM
regak2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Lau Chio with Big Boobs

Sorry to hear about Sherry............

As far as I have experience, the best of this category (Lau Chio with Bog Boobs) is Angie from Hougang de Sauna.

Unfortunately she was caught during a raid and no longer in this line.

I still remember that she has fair smooth skin, good body consider her age (about early 40), and very nice boobs (C+ or D cup).

I have not tried Lena, how's her ratings like?
Old 19-12-2003, 01:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -185 / Power: 0
tanterry tanterry
Re: sherry

Quote:
Originally posted by giansong
Just tried Sherry, 2 days ago.. She is definitely no Lau Chio... what apity.. Something like Pauline of grand but she is few grades lower than her.. More like a hawker centre auntie.. Boobs are indeed real big.. If you only care for big breast she will be good.. Massage is strong but not good enough for me.. Special : bbj was really good.. will strip bra and panty, plus some boob jobs here and there.... can finger her pussy but i chose not too.

I somehow felt disgusted with myself when its all over after taking a good look at her again "what apervert I am" ... Took a longer than usual shower.... ask her how much and she said $50.. so I paid her $60 instead... I knew the market rate and took a pity on her.. What makes me worry is her low rate charges... "think for yourself" so no RTF..
Or Mi Tok Fark, like God says you will be forgiven if you truthfully repented. ahem
Old 19-12-2003, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all
Re: Lau Chio with Big Boobs

Quote:
Originally posted by regak2001
Sorry to hear about Sherry............

As far as I have experience, the best of this category (Lau Chio with Bog Boobs) is Angie from Hougang de Sauna.

Unfortunately she was caught during a raid and no longer in this line.

I still remember that she has fair smooth skin, good body consider her age (about early 40), and very nice boobs (C+ or D cup).

I have not tried Lena, how's her ratings like?
I have tried Leena recently. Check my FR under the big boobs in HC thread.

Cheers!
zyxel
Old 19-12-2003, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:

wah, really that bad ah ? I mean, is she really ugly or juz not pretty ?

Can elaborate why u feel disgusted ? She slim or fat ?
Old 22-12-2003, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
giansong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
sherry

sts: 602

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wah, really that bad ah ? I mean, is she really ugly or juz not pretty ?

Can elaborate why u feel disgusted ? She slim or fat ?

-------------

She is fat.. looks to me can be considered ugly but yet to each his own.. see for yourself..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1