The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2022, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
Bro, I totally get it.

I don't have a fetish for it but only during the heat of the moment.
What I tend to do is either ask the ML that I'm regular and comforts im with.
Dome 1 FLs can be quite open.

For both cases, I will request for a good shower and also done mind doing the honors of using wipes on them.

Pls don't ask me for referrals - some of these MLs do not openly offer this and like I said, it's being a regular and comfort level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
Any bros here can recommend MLs that allow eating their ass? It’s sort of my fetish.. i lived in Japan for a long time and there it’s quite common, but not so much here? Any experiences you can share or recommendations? Also just been considering BDSM but not much into humilliation..
Old 27-08-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of
Re: Eating Ass

I love receiving ar and also selectively do it back. It's easy to do especially when you raise the ml legs up and dine at the Y. Just move your tongue down and you can rim her to test if she receptive. My experience is if the lady has very good hygiene, she high chance will love it. The problem is not many ml have that good hygiene, at least for my standard.
Old 27-08-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 13
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyboy View Post
Just curious, how does this ass eating work? Is it like ass rim the gals do?
Too truly appreciate you must be an ass connoisseur, and ass worshiper and be asscovery.

First ask her to turn around admire her curves, compliment her and enjoy how the light reflects off her S curves and how her ass fills her yoga pants or dress (if you're lucky)

Dont just dive in cold, enjoy the journey south.
Turn the ML over on her belly then lift up her shirt from the back, start with kisses on the nape of the neck and nibbles on the shoulders and between the shoulder blades. A lot of girls are super sensitive here.

Follow the spine down, alternate with kisses nibbles and tongue swirls.

once you reach the bottom of the spine dont just take of the pants. Make circles with your tongue at the kundalini point.

then slowly run your fingers from armpits down to the bottom and slowly unwrap your christmas present. Low the pants slowly without taking off the underwear.

Kiss your present on the cheek and follow by nibbles in circles, this is the time to take a whiff and check if your oyster is fresh or stale if stale dont proceed.

now slowly move the panties aside and kiss the oyster lips first, followed by tongue and then tongue thrusts. Once you've done there then you can move to the rim, alternate with nibbles and tongue swirls.

Try the fire and ice dragon move - lick the rim with more saliva and move your head back and blow on it, it will cause it to become cold (ice) then suddenly cover it with your warm tongue (fire).

i dont poke it just for hygiene reasons.

****Very important*****
if you have touched the rim with your tongue dont go back to the pussy you will transfer bacteria and give her a UTI. so dont do that unless you too are what youre licking.

Hope this helps.
Old 27-08-2022, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1056 / Power: 16
8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of

Quote:
It’s just licking the girls asshole, opening her ass cheeks and getting in there.. simple as that.
i didnt know got this type of fetish,i think hygiene is most important.no matter how she clean there is always shit remain in the kar chng so indirectly you are licking shit out of the hole
Old 27-08-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 13
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8861 View Post
i didnt know got this type of fetish,i think hygiene is most important.no matter how she clean there is always shit remain in the kar chng so indirectly you are licking shit out of the hole
You're right in a way, id rather lick the taint rather than poke.
Again hygiene is a must , its best if they can wash up before the act.
Old 27-08-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpro View Post
You're right in a way, id rather lick the taint rather than poke.
Again hygiene is a must , its best if they can wash up before the act.
I never poke, that I do it find it way more risky.. but tbh I’ve been rimming japanese girls for years and I’ve never contracted anything.. I do try to make sure the girl looks clean and all, but def not poking..
Old 27-08-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4323 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

u might give her a shock if u go straight for the anus

tiagong if u oral her until damn high, she will let u do anything to her

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 27-08-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1128 / Power: 16
wootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Eating Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
Bro, I totally get it.

I don't have a fetish for it but only during the heat of the moment.
What I tend to do is either ask the ML that I'm regular and comforts im with.
Dome 1 FLs can be quite open.

For both cases, I will request for a good shower and also done mind doing the honors of using wipes on them.

Pls don't ask me for referrals - some of these MLs do not openly offer this and like I said, it's being a regular and comfort level.
Upped u my humble 15 pts bro.
Old 27-08-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

This is between you and the ML comfort level, no ML will ever announce this kind of service openly.
Old 27-08-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5486 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For me hygiene is a priority and one of the issues in Singapore is the hot weather, if the ML hasnt washed for a while it stinks 😩
The best places are OWO and I will check for the MLs hygiene, how she dresses, does she smell good and how clean is her shop.
If it's a tick in all the boxes I will go down under muff diving.
Tried it with a OWO ML in the east (willing to share contact)
She was surprised as to how good it felt, so in my next few visits she would always wash up and be ready to be eaten - dinner is served.

Haven't tried BDSM, max I've tried is face sitting with hands tied, using my own tie.
Bro, pl share the "OWO ML in the east" contact...TQ.
Old 27-08-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 12
Pipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Eating Ass

I do eat ass, and most of my girls loose their shit when I do

Just kidding, this is the moment you see white eyes...
Old 30-08-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wah a 10 year series on ass playing and licking.
Normally when I take a whiff of the oyster and it stinks, my dick goes down and no mood already.
If after licking her ass and lick her cb means transfer bacteria over there and give her a UTI, means the bacteria would have been on your tongue already? That’s why I don’t lick the ass la. I pleasure myself by sucking, licking, and outright biting the ass cheeks, and smacking them.
And if FJ, go in from the back and move the ass cheeks in a circular motion around my dick that is super pleasurable.
That’s all la. To each his own. I can never bring myself to lick a ML cb and ass hole

Quote:
Too truly appreciate you must be an ass connoisseur, and ass worshiper and be asscovery.

First ask her to turn around admire her curves, compliment her and enjoy how the light reflects off her S curves and how her ass fills her yoga pants or dress (if you're lucky)

Dont just dive in cold, enjoy the journey south.
Turn the ML over on her belly then lift up her shirt from the back, start with kisses on the nape of the neck and nibbles on the shoulders and between the shoulder blades. A lot of girls are super sensitive here.

Follow the spine down, alternate with kisses nibbles and tongue swirls.

once you reach the bottom of the spine dont just take of the pants. Make circles with your tongue at the kundalini point.

then slowly run your fingers from armpits down to the bottom and slowly unwrap your christmas present. Low the pants slowly without taking off the underwear.

Kiss your present on the cheek and follow by nibbles in circles, this is the time to take a whiff and check if your oyster is fresh or stale if stale dont proceed.

now slowly move the panties aside and kiss the oyster lips first, followed by tongue and then tongue thrusts. Once you've done there then you can move to the rim, alternate with nibbles and tongue swirls.

Try the fire and ice dragon move - lick the rim with more saliva and move your head back and blow on it, it will cause it to become cold (ice) then suddenly cover it with your warm tongue (fire).

i dont poke it just for hygiene reasons.

****Very important*****
if you have touched the rim with your tongue dont go back to the pussy you will transfer bacteria and give her a UTI. so dont do that unless you too are what youre licking.

Hope this helps.
Old 30-08-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I’ve tried a couple Japanese girls before and they are so damn horny and fleshy with great service that it took some getting used to going to the usual PRC, Thai, Viet over here

Quote:
I never poke, that I do it find it way more risky.. but tbh I’ve been rimming japanese girls for years and I’ve never contracted anything.. I do try to make sure the girl looks clean and all, but def not poking..
Old 30-08-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

True. Sometimes even after u shit and cleaned up, u might feel abit itchy in your asshole after some time. Maybe got a tiny wheeny bit stuck inside. If I’m the ML in this scenario, I ask for 30 topup to lick my asshole.
1. I get a high
2. I get my shit literally licked out of me
3. Best of all, I get paid for the above

Why not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8861 View Post
Old 30-08-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CR7toPSG View Post
I’ve tried a couple Japanese girls before and they are so damn horny and fleshy with great service that it took some getting used to going to the usual PRC, Thai, Viet over here
Yep, japan is the best playground by far, any service imaginable and young super horny girls, willing to do anything for less than what you pay in SG for a hj… no comparison in my pov but then again, I’ve only been in SG for a few months and haven’t explored much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1