The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2005, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 19
IreneXXX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIreneXXX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIreneXXX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Taking My Wife With Me to Geylang

There was this gal samster mango_ceci who posted some time back asking for FL/WL who does FFM. Maybe can ask her and see if your wife will reciprocate their FFM???

http://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=40816
Old 07-08-2005, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 21
raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma Dux
My wife is thinking about joining me for a session in Geylang. Do any of teh houses do this sort of thing - how much do they charge if they do so? Anyone else ever took someone else along for a 3some

I think the house's OKT will reject U. You can probably try those standing in the streets. Generally they are more flexible.

For me, I will never allow such threesome, be it 2 girls, 1 guy or vice versa. If 2 person really love each other, they will be able to satisfy each other. For me, Im always thinking of new tricks to make my gf happy. On her part, her moaning, licking has been improving tremedously. I guess to stay SEXtified, it takes both party's efforts.
Old 07-08-2005, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by altw78
someone just zapped me

Who zapped u?? By how many pts??? Not me not me.....
Old 07-08-2005, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 19
IreneXXX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIreneXXX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIreneXXX is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders
I guess to stay SEXtified, it takes both party's efforts.
Yup... and what one or both parties will do include organising said threesomes or swings
Old 07-08-2005, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by IreneXXX
Yup... and what one or both parties will do include organising said threesomes or swings
Organising or participating or attending a swing party, out of deepest love for your spouse is fully understandable & admirable ...

But in the case of the threadstarter, I have this faint recollection of a storyline where the wife asked of the same & after the threesome at the brothel, the wife also issued the husband with divorce papers.

To think that the majority of the responses here actually constitutes "pats on the back" & "how the hell did you get so lucky" stereotypes ... gosh, you guys really sane enough to think that such a wife exist??
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19975 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

i hope d threadstarter did not start d topic as a joke. sounds kinda ridiculous!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 07-08-2005, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10
i hope d threadstarter did not start d topic as a joke. sounds kinda ridiculous!
ya its like ...a tiger, a lion and a deer eating lunch together
Old 07-08-2005, 04:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 21
chiqinhan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychiqinhan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
My wife is thinking about joining me for a session in Geylang. Do any of teh houses do this sort of thing - how much do they charge if they do so? Anyone else ever took someone else along for a 3some
great to know tat someone here thinks the same, tried once till now, my gf watched mi bonkin a prc in GL hotel. damn shiok n turn on. esp when frenchin my gf n the prc blowing for mi....

another time while i bonkin my sex partner in my room, my gf in the living listenin to our bonkin session. too bad my sex partner refuse to let my gf see us bonkin.. haha....

short of vitamin M now. will like to go GL try soon....
Old 07-08-2005, 04:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 21
chiqinhan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychiqinhan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK
ya its like ...a tiger, a lion and a deer eating lunch together
haha, nice quote. but its really happening...... nothing is impossible in this world.............
Old 07-08-2005, 06:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold

Is quite unbelieve man. How can a wife agreed to go to GL with the husband and do souch thing. For me my wife will never mentioned about GL dont talk about going there with her, but to have a gal friend outside my wife did not object me, this already good enough for me liao.

千算万算,人心难算
Old 07-08-2005, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 23
vader69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvader69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

WTH???

Why in the world would your wife allows u go bonking a WL and she joins in??? U go to be kidding to have a wife that is so open minded that she allows u to bonk a WL??
Old 07-08-2005, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold

ya man, a wife can allow you to hv a G/F but not go with you to bonk GL FL.
Dont think is right. If hv G/F the wife can close one eyes. If you bonk FL I think no way lah

千算万算,人心难算
Old 07-08-2005, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
hunter1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
its a trap...
Old 07-08-2005, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19975 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo3
ya man, a wife can allow you to hv a G/F but not go with you to bonk GL FL.
Dont think is right. If hv G/F the wife can close one eyes. If you bonk FL I think no way lah
since his wife is so da fang, i wonder if threadstarter is oso so da fang enuff to let d wife bonk some1 while he watches???

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 23
altw78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraltw78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraltw78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

must be u lah

..i..
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Who zapped u?? By how many pts??? Not me not me.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1