The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2008, 12:48 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future
Re: Model looking MILF OL with killer figure and sexy lingerie

Very steaming stats u have there bro......
Old 15-07-2008, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 16
DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!

Bro plz pm me contact.Gracias!Jing jia kam xia.
Old 16-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 22
cchisq is a Helpful and Caring Samstercchisq is a Helpful and Caring Samstercchisq is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes, I must say shes very juicy and beautiful, nice figure, killer looks, its steaming even if u just hug her to sleep type..... hehehehehe, so dun wait bk her, and have a gd time

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Ginola View Post
Very steaming stats u have there bro......
Old 18-07-2008, 12:04 PM
Samster

cchisq is a Helpful and Caring Samstercchisq is a Helpful and Caring Samstercchisq is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yo bros
bros who try milf ol xiaoli, still remember her beautiful figure, pretty face, D-cup with her CFM looks, not forgetting her Killer BJ (best I ever had). Now she is back with a new sexy idea to service bros in a kinky way. And guess wat I was her first test out subject. Heres a FR of my xp.
Well, was in the rm with her, as usual she went for the bath rm, so I got myself comfortable on the bed. it took a while before shes out, BUT, when shes out, my god!!!! she came out with a sexy black lingerie and her black high heals on. man. a sudden rush of blood to didi. with her CFM looks, sexy blk Lingerie and killer heals, no man than take it. I sit by the bed side, she come over slowly stands inbetween my legs and playing with my hair pushing me near her, with her D cup right into my face and my hands all over her sexy lingerie body, than she slowly go down cap me and give me a nice BJ, my god, I almost could cum just right there, may be because of the sexy lingerie effect. after a long BJ, she stands up, part her legs touching herself on the pussy over the sexy blk lingerie, (I almost go crazy) and she unbutton 2 buttons below, turn around and sat directly into my almost explore didi, and action on, in out in out, and my hands grapping her D-cup over the sexy blk soft lingerie, and ofcouse with her horny moaning, I turn her around quickly before I couldnt take anymore, and I did her doggy, over seeing her sexy figure with the blk lingerie, and explored after abt 10mins, my god, I was so wear out, maybe of the lingerie. It was the best bonk I had for so long.
Well, Bros who wanna taste MILFOL xiaoli in BLK sexy lingerie and killers heals, PM me, I love to share this gem with you boys.

A little abt her for new bros. shes 28 prc, working here as a OL in a chinese firm as a sales person, she starts bking daily from 1pm. She also does normal service at 100/1sht.

Looks: 9/10
figure: 8/10
BJ: 10/10 (mind blowing with cap)
sex: 9/10
gf: very lovely, no rush.
dmg: 120/1sht (rm and cd urs)

PS: bros of all colours are welcome.
Old 18-07-2008, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 18
yan-tao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will give my honest experience base on my encounter weeks ago..

Age: Late 30s MILF (base on my experience according to her figure that tells me)
Looks: 9/10 (yes, it 9/10 for me, slutty look with mole at chin)
Boobs: D or big C
Lingerine: black fishnet only on body (i prefer silky type with stocking , maybe other bro may like it)
Dress: Office wear (i mentioned because if only i had bonk in her OL suit right when she come in but bro dun do that, cos she nid it for her work)
figure: 8/10 (will be better without the slight tummy)
BJ: 8/10 (maybe other brother got different feeling)
sex: 6.5/10 (if im not wrong, she only can climate once)
gf: 3/10 (no frenching)
dmg: 120/1sht (rm and cd urs) ps: she will leave after the shot.

She is rush, i book the room 2 hour, late nvm but total time spent is less than 1 hour including my bath, her bath and lingerine changing time. A few SOP that take up some times. Once she climate, she hurry me to load off which.. sian.. i just do it in case she dun have the feeling anymore as her face expression told me so. When finish, she hurried to bath, dress, makeup, answer calls and left due to her work(yes this is also within that "less than an hour" time. I didnt expect that is so rush for her and i say it only less than an hour hoping she will stay longer.. she replied that this is stated in forum (true enough 1 shot.. and she had hurried me on that) so the reason about GF feeling is very low to me even she looks good. Can u imagine my feeling after she leave the room and i still left about 50min for the room.. nothing wrong but just bad feeling myself, i mean i could have spend on other good RTF with good GF feeling.

Im still learning to write FR, correct me if i miss anything. I dun care about points system. But i do hope bros to share contact with me when i needs.
Old 21-07-2008, 11:27 PM
Samster

Thankyou for your FR Bro. Well it depends very much on her work time, so sometimes, she needs to go for business call, forgive her lah, after all, she has a day job as a OL, this also proof that shes not a full time FL, so worth while to try a raw gem, with looks. Happy bonking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yan-tao View Post
Will give my honest experience base on my encounter weeks ago..

Age: Late 30s MILF (base on my experience according to her figure that tells me)
Looks: 9/10 (yes, it 9/10 for me, slutty look with mole at chin)
Boobs: D or big C
Lingerine: black fishnet only on body (i prefer silky type with stocking , maybe other bro may like it)
Dress: Office wear (i mentioned because if only i had bonk in her OL suit right when she come in but bro dun do that, cos she nid it for her work)
figure: 8/10 (will be better without the slight tummy)
BJ: 8/10 (maybe other brother got different feeling)
sex: 6.5/10 (if im not wrong, she only can climate once)
gf: 3/10 (no frenching)
dmg: 120/1sht (rm and cd urs) ps: she will leave after the shot.

She is rush, i book the room 2 hour, late nvm but total time spent is less than 1 hour including my bath, her bath and lingerine changing time. A few SOP that take up some times. Once she climate, she hurry me to load off which.. sian.. i just do it in case she dun have the feeling anymore as her face expression told me so. When finish, she hurried to bath, dress, makeup, answer calls and left due to her work(yes this is also within that "less than an hour" time. I didnt expect that is so rush for her and i say it only less than an hour hoping she will stay longer.. she replied that this is stated in forum (true enough 1 shot.. and she had hurried me on that) so the reason about GF feeling is very low to me even she looks good. Can u imagine my feeling after she leave the room and i still left about 50min for the room.. nothing wrong but just bad feeling myself, i mean i could have spend on other good RTF with good GF feeling.

Im still learning to write FR, correct me if i miss anything. I dun care about points system. But i do hope bros to share contact with me when i needs.
Old 22-07-2008, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 18
yan-tao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Forgive but will not forget... her look

Well maybe u can share with her about fishnet, lace and silk type of lingerine choice becos i think bros have different fantasy and well, if she had a busy day, i rather she focus on her work so bro will not be disappointed about the rush hour
Old 26-07-2008, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried her about about 2 months back, at H81 at Kembangan area.

I was terribly late for the appointment (1.5 hours !) cos meeting ended late, then traffic jam on PIE, could not find parking and then finally had to walk to the Kembangan MRT to get cash. Kudos to Bro cchisq for being patient and the numerous sms exchanges.

Her attitude was good despite waiting for 1.5 hours. I apologised profusely when she came up but she said it was ok (although she later said she almost left, thinking i could be a fake). Honestly, by the time i was in the hotel room, i was all tired and exhausted but the show must go on.

we both took turns to shower. She came out in a sexy black see thru nightie, stockings and heels. Looks very good on her blonde hair

In all, am happy with her attitude, and her effort in dressing up in the nightie and stockings. I came pretty fast (depite being tired) cos she did stir up my lil bro.

She has a unique CFM look. By unique, i mean i find her looks is not the pure PRC type but a little mixed (think of the singer Jenny Tseng and you will have a rough idea. I don't mean she resembles Jenny but has that kind of mixed looks)

Gave her additional $50 cos of her long wait for me.

ONce again, thanks to bro cchisq for being patient and the excellent sms service.
Old 28-07-2008, 04:53 PM
Samster

Yo Bro totolim,
Yes, shes a MILF that you can nvr forget her looks, the sexy CFM looks, well, important part of it, is bro. u have a great time and enjoy her services, YES, she can do dame gd BJ (even with cap), together with her skill of BJ and HJ, its gd enough to make you cum. So BRos, dun wait, come enjoy her and C wat she can do to u.

Happy bonking

Quote:
Originally Posted by totolim View Post
Tried her about about 2 months back, at H81 at Kembangan area.

I was terribly late for the appointment (1.5 hours !) cos meeting ended late, then traffic jam on PIE, could not find parking and then finally had to walk to the Kembangan MRT to get cash. Kudos to Bro cchisq for being patient and the numerous sms exchanges.

Her attitude was good despite waiting for 1.5 hours. I apologised profusely when she came up but she said it was ok (although she later said she almost left, thinking i could be a fake). Honestly, by the time i was in the hotel room, i was all tired and exhausted but the show must go on.

we both took turns to shower. She came out in a sexy black see thru nightie, stockings and heels. Looks very good on her blonde hair

In all, am happy with her attitude, and her effort in dressing up in the nightie and stockings. I came pretty fast (depite being tired) cos she did stir up my lil bro.

She has a unique CFM look. By unique, i mean i find her looks is not the pure PRC type but a little mixed (think of the singer Jenny Tseng and you will have a rough idea. I don't mean she resembles Jenny but has that kind of mixed looks)

Gave her additional $50 cos of her long wait for me.

ONce again, thanks to bro cchisq for being patient and the excellent sms service.
Old 28-07-2008, 05:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
juicy.1130 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro can pm mi the contact? promise a FR after bonk
Old 28-07-2008, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

Hi bro, any possibility to show her pic, thanks a lot.
Old 29-07-2008, 12:20 PM
Samster

edisonsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pm contact please, may fortune god bless u winning toto and 4d
Old 31-07-2008, 04:47 PM
Samster

Hey BOY, no pic lah, u wan u make bking, c for yourself, I sure you she's dame power, not your usual MILF, beautiful, sexy, CFM look, tall like model, wat you need to worry is wether you can perform anot......nothing else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket_boy View Post
Hi bro, any possibility to show her pic, thanks a lot.
Old 01-08-2008, 01:26 AM
Samster

Zala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

whats cd btw any bros care to show the young one the ropes?
Old 04-08-2008, 05:45 PM
Samster

Bros, who have pm me and not get a reply, THATS because your pm is full, so if you wanna get a taste of this beautiful MILF OL, clear your pm box, and I can share with you. And you would not miss a super gem like her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1