The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2023, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H38 [2022]

Recently went to the house mid afternoon, first time seeing more than 4 girls on the sofa. Got quite a few new faces.

Notable ones: G3 got the good girl vibe with bangs but wear low cut + fishnet stocking, looks syt.

G6 wear bunny ear, looks sibeh curvy while on the sofa, neh fill out her bra nicely, looks around mid 20s
Old 11-10-2023, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Weekday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What time does this house open?
Old 11-10-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekday View Post
What time does this house open?
12 noon, g12 forever wont get to see her
Old 11-10-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
but i dont care la lol, for the first time then i get a female grab driver. she took the call means she doesnt care but at least politely respond la. no point because of others i need to walk further away. She may think i came out from there also so no point.
You never know. Skali, next time you "meet the parent" of your gf and she's her mum leh? Then how? GG liao right?

Of course she doesn't care, as long as got fare.

Many of the Thai gals works really hard. Many of them from rural areas, work long hours in the farm, as a job or help family. The hard work is really very very hard work, no joke. Plus long hours.

So working as WLs is relatively easier for them.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 11-10-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
12 noon, g12 forever wont get to see her
Yes. G12 is very hard to get.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 12-10-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
You never know. Skali, next time you "meet the parent" of your gf and she's her mum leh? Then how? GG liao right?

Of course she doesn't care, as long as got fare.

Many of the Thai gals works really hard. Many of them from rural areas, work long hours in the farm, as a job or help family. The hard work is really very very hard work, no joke. Plus long hours.

So working as WLs is relatively easier for them.
Yah , sometimes i feel bad for them
Old 19-10-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

went to the house saw alot of girls on the sofa cause weekday night usually all available but i didnt see g12 boss say she off day so i took G69 cause face quite cute.

body: 7/10 abit of tummy fold but only noticeable in missionary
bath: sop with hj and titrub
Bj:standard cbj not bad, no teeth and for quite long
fj: 2/10 wah ended up being so loose cant even feel anything when i put in...
switched a few positions but still cant finish so ended with hj

looks and personality wise good but thats about it....
sorry but definitely wont rtf will probably try one of the new ones next time
Old 19-10-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
HideWong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
went to the house saw alot of girls on the sofa cause weekday night usually all available but i didnt see g12 boss say she off day so i took G69 cause face quite cute.

body: 7/10 abit of tummy fold but only noticeable in missionary
bath: sop with hj and titrub
Bj:standard cbj not bad, no teeth and for quite long
fj: 2/10 wah ended up being so loose cant even feel anything when i put in...
switched a few positions but still cant finish so ended with hj

looks and personality wise good but thats about it....
sorry but definitely wont rtf will probably try one of the new ones next time
Yeah, I always regular g69 but recently few visits feel quite loose...I also end up hj(-.-|||) So it wasnt just me...if u want tight de try g17 lor, I try be4 when she just started, very small size but will siam/move away when u ram hard so I didnt rtf after that...not sure if now still will liddat.
Old 21-10-2023, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HideWong View Post
try g17 lor, I try be4 when she just started
oo how long ago was that i just curious, im always on the look out for the tall(165cm>) slim type
but thanks for the reco will try the next time i go if she avail.
Old 22-10-2023, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
HideWong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
oo how long ago was that i just curious, im always on the look out for the tall(165cm>) slim type
but thanks for the reco will try the next time i go if she avail.
Tried her during end july? I remember she was the first girl I tried after my regular g19 went back. She very short ah I think 150+cm nia. Very small size and skinny xmm kind, wont be lying...I was quite curious cus these type nvr try be4.

But heads up cus she very small size ah, she cnt take hard pump de. If you like to whack hard and deep ah, when I tried her she cnt take it at that time. You go see see bah haha but I will say in GL I personally nvr met one her size de, quite unique
Old 24-10-2023, 01:29 AM
Samster

Went down tank pretty empty not much choice so end up taking g16 said she was 29 but imo age dont matter
body:5/10 some tummy but not the flabby (sorry she just not my type)
bath: sop not much to say
bj: 7/10 for a cbj i was quite impressed
fj: 7/10 i was satisfied cause she tight and can handle deep and hard

nice personality so if i come back i wouldnt mind rtf if my other picks not around, i was quite surprised when she said she recognized me i thought i was quite lowkey....

Last edited by Weekday; 03-11-2023 at 01:26 AM.
Old 24-10-2023, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Yes. G12 is very hard to get.
Tried her once.. To be honest I don't understand the hype... Not very chio.. Short.. Fake tits just like most girls.. Don't know what's the appeal..
Old 03-11-2023, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Tried her once.. To be honest I don't understand the hype... Not very chio.. Short.. Fake tits just like most girls.. Don't know what's the appeal..
hmm maybe looks wise she not everybodys type, but for introverts like me and maybe others, her playful and teasing personality is nice.
WL have different types of gfe dfk, talking, cuddling and more, but i guess her charm is not what you are looking for.

This house 1 thing consistent is that all the WL damn patient and accommodating(at least what i experience so far)
hope you manage to find another WL in this house that suits u.
Old 03-11-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hmm maybe looks wise she not everybodys type, but for introverts like me and maybe others, her playful and teasing personality is nice.
WL have different types of gfe dfk, talking, cuddling and more, but i guess her charm is not what you are looking for.

This house 1 thing consistent is that all the WL damn patient and accommodating(at least what i experience so far)
Thai houses these days mostly are short girls.. Nothing worth looking forward to much at the moment
Old 03-11-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

One thing i like about this house is the OKT will ask for feedback and he will train the girls service attitude.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1