The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Waterloo Blk 261

Was there today and under renovation whole place.
A few SPa there and saw a Bxxx and some SBF looking brother
Old 24-03-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Waterloo Blk 261

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Was there today and under renovation whole place.
A few SPa there and saw a Bxxx and some SBF looking brother
And how does a ‘SBF looking brother’ look like?
Got that humsup look?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 24-03-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
And how does a ‘SBF looking brother’ look like?
Got that humsup look?
Hahahah.

Looking at mobile phone and matching the unit number.
Looking inside the shop and if you are inside the shop, you will probably hear him asking :
How much is per hr?
Can see the gal or not?
Can redeem Reputation points?

Wahahahahahahahah

Last edited by piichai; 24-03-2021 at 05:34 PM.
Old 24-03-2021, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: bencoolen beauty services

Quote:
Which shop bro?
So far I think the 2 shops facing the road, opp Bencoolen Square got the more presentable girls.
The one nearer to the corner. But I think it was closed down. Now seems like a new shop take over ... or the boss just changed the name..
Old 08-04-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday afternoon saw 1 uncle (balding pate, long sleeved shirt) accompanied 1 of the gals to nearby hotel to smoke. His hands was all over her. The girl is fr 1 of the shops facing Burlington Sq. She looks like either tiong or msian. Well done Uncle, not a bad batch !

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 28-06-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 22
Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!Jameslee2002 is one of the Best!

Any updates on this place and area.... Passed by last week saw one of the facial spa facing the road closed down already.
Old 28-06-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameslee2002 View Post
Any updates on this place and area.... Passed by last week saw one of the facial spa facing the road closed down already.
bro, they will ask u sign package ......avoid.
Old 28-06-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

If they bug me despite I say no politely, my next question to them is whether they provide extra services...That will normally silence them...

But some will be persistent...

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 30-06-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Passed by few days ago and was surprised but not shocked to see the demise of the spa at the other end. PB on the other end still looking strong. Maybe there’s a good fan base supporting??? Always see the usual 2 gals outside jio business …. The smaller one in glasses quite cute. Anyone tried?

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 30-06-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Any updates on this place and area.... .
Passed by yesterday, they become more desperate. Those 大妈followed me few streets shalfing her promo card to me. There were about 7 all over that area. The better looking ones are along the stretch opposite burlington. Even my PRC ML also know their tactics
Old 30-06-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
Thanks for the warming. I was happen to be there ytd. Walk Walk See See.
Upped yr pts too.
Old 30-06-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

PB's Angelina left already apparently.
The other shop DS started going downhill when two years ago they introduced this stupid open concept.
Old 01-07-2021, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
PB's Angelina left already apparently.
The other shop DS started going downhill when two years ago they introduced this stupid open concept.
Angelina is their ang pai ???

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 01-07-2021, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Kraptic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Hahahah.

Looking at mobile phone and matching the unit number.
Looking inside the shop and if you are inside the shop, you will probably hear him asking :
How much is per hr?
Can see the gal or not?
Can redeem Reputation points?

Wahahahahahahahah
If the guy ask "Got pic to show???" then we know who liao
Old 01-07-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Angelina is their ang pai ???
Afaik she only calls in customers, no "beauty treatments". Didn't see her there for some time now so I suppose she left.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1