The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-01-2011, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Loon khor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Those with friendly chats.....did they ask u to top-up their card. I have this experience and she even ask her friend to chat with u. Ask them to meet up and they'll come up with lots of excuse..waste of time!!
Old 22-01-2011, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 19
echorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to behold

after months of busy-ing myself over other things, I may hv good opportunity to bonk a pinoy maid next month. bros can help update me on hotel booking? I understand h81 and frag needs 2 ICs to book in rite? So for the maid, she can show her work permit? can check without prob? TIA...

My Indon GF
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=471864&highlight=

Please upz me if you like my sharing. Thanks!
Old 23-01-2011, 06:18 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
comefuckme deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycomefuckme deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro, what you are doing is good but just like to check with you if yours got ask you out to do 3some with the friends? Cos after i screw my bro maid a few times, she offer me to do it with her and her friends. So now just wanted to see if you have the same encounter? I am still considering want or not as i scare they will stick to me.
Old 23-01-2011, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
wali-kota deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywali-kota deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any bro here work as condo security?
I happen to know two guys in spore
working as condo security, heard
that they manage to get many maid
as their fb. Is it true this happen in spore?
Old 23-01-2011, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
Crazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, I never tried a maid before. Can share some with me?
I'll give my fling ctc in return.
Old 24-01-2011, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by comefuckme View Post
Hi Bro, what you are doing is good but just like to check with you if yours got ask you out to do 3some with the friends? Cos after i screw my bro maid a few times, she offer me to do it with her and her friends. So now just wanted to see if you have the same encounter? I am still considering want or not as i scare they will stick to me.
Why worry so much liao? In the first place already played with fire, now
only thing is the odds is UPz... Go ahead and enjoy lah, else if u are worried,
pass on the contacts here, many bros will help u with the burden.

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 24-01-2011, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Definition of maid: a. An unmarried girl or woman.
b. A virgin.
2. A woman servant.
3. A housemaid or chambermaid.

Basic jobscope of a maid: goes to market buy fish,meat,vegetables and go home cook for her mdm/sir and family. Cleans the house, wash and iron the clothes and look after the kids etc....

RealEstateGuy's definition of high class maid: Go bookstores and high end shopping malls and hotels. Mdm goes to market buy fish,meat,vegetables and go home cook for her husband and family. Sir cleans the house, wash and iron the clothes and look after the kids etc....

KNN lah. RealEstateGuy listen up! Your type of high class maids are not maids. They are whores ok? Get that clear. Not every Pinoy or Indonesian women you meet are maids. And there's no high class mates or whatsoever. If there are, then you must be a damn low class Real Estate Agent. Stop living in a world of your own and deluding yourself.
Brother, no need for animosity. My FB is more like a conceierge assistant/maid. That is what she does for a family in the upper strata of SG society. She also supervises other assistants. She probably gets paid a lot more than you do as a concierge assistant/maid. Do you know what a concierge is? BTW, I'm not an RE agent. Seems like that is the only side of the business you know showing your sophistication.

Ask not what SG society can do for you but what you can do for SG society.
Old 24-01-2011, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

REG: you the man - come on .. tell me, if it looks like shit, smells like shit, and give you thoughts of shit - is not Shit right ??

Maid = maid - and you are describing girls who are not maids .. and more of receptionist .. and then you fancy calling them maid ha ?? sorry, I am not experience like you ..

BTW, what is this "upper strata of SG society" thingy ???
Old 24-01-2011, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
wali-kota deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywali-kota deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
She probably gets paid a lot more than you do as a concierge assistant/maid. the business you know showing your sophistication.

Ask not what SG society can do for you but what you can do for SG society.
Bro, an advice from newbie like me and also for you to do something for SG society,
"PLEASE REMEMBER TO TAKE MEDICINE ON TIME"
Old 24-01-2011, 02:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
NitsuJz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any brothers wanna exchange maid contacts? PM me! Yeah! Gonna f**k their brains out.. Haha..
Old 24-01-2011, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by comefuckme View Post
Wah lao brother, don't hesitate, life is short man... just go with the flow . Be calm and relax and act like it doesn't bother you. Her friends will be more happy to get to know you since you are such a confident man and know how to handle yourself. You have one girl , her friends also want to join in the fun as well.And don't worry , they will not be sticky,they know they are in it for the fun and the thrill as it is not every sunday they can experience a threesome(or more) with a lucky man like yourself. Cheers bro ! You are really lucky.
Old 25-01-2011, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
smalltit is Cool - loads of Potential

besides lucky plaza anywhere else to look?
Old 25-01-2011, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitMit View Post
What is this world becoming?

Go to ur friend's house to fcuk her maid and sleep on his bed?

You sure got Power!
This is one friend which I can do without......It's already bad enough that he's fucking his friend's maid and worst if he's doing it on his bed.
Old 26-01-2011, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!
Question Re: Screwing maids

Good azalirahman! Pray tell where did you find them? How did you chat up them up? Did you entice them with gifts and money? Thank you.
Old 27-01-2011, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltit View Post
besides lucky plaza anywhere else to look?

Besides lucky plaza, I hunt at other places such as near schools when they are picking up the kids. Supermarkets , shopping malls , on the streets , City Plaza(on Sundays and lots of Indons maids) , basically anywhere lah ...the only thing is making the first move and do not hesitate when you see one. Just do it like what the NIKE commercial says

And by the way , don't approach a few , in fact approach more targets . By approaching a few does not guarantee success , MUST a approach more , get more numbers and start the ball rolling. I do this to prevent frustrations . The reason is when I approach a few and get numbers , it doesn't mean they will be responsive to you when you call them . So by having more contacts, you will eventually get at least one or two who is willing to talk to you and if you are lucky , they may want to hang out and meet up with you on their off days (Or some other plans depending on you and how often the maid is free )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1