The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 29-06-2010, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
CookiesMonster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconer View Post
any bro in Beijing keen for KTV session or meeting up next week ?
Having a business trip from 30th June till 4th July.
A few of us are planning to go on Wednesday nite and you are welcome to join.
Old 29-06-2010, 10:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
ILOVEMILF is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bros, i m staying in yi zhuang district in beijing. Any idea how to get freelance? Any bro can advice? Gonna be here for 45 days! Cannot tahan without sex.
Old 30-06-2010, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!
Wink Re: Beijing Recommendations

Hi Bros
I have been lurking on this forum for quite some time but since I am very free today, it's time I start giving back starting with this forum.

I've been in Beijing for a few days and found this place crazy expensive to Cheong, even foot massages are more expensive than KL. Damm, KL Chinese freelancers are RM150 for pretty decent looking young ones.

So like all true Cheongsters, I beh tahan...google "Beijing massage..outcall etc" there'll be a hundreds of websites offering real good looking girls, some even guaranteeing "real photos"...ok after a few days and a few '000 RMBs short, I call BS! The prices on these sites are looking at RMB1500 for a 5/10 girl to visit you at the hotel. If you check more often you'll find the same phone numbers keep popping up on multiple websites as are the pictures as well. Granted, you can send the girl back for a 100, but if you have time, sure.

Don't believe the massage for RMB200 an hour either on those websites. If you want a massage, go to a proper place which may cost RMB200 for a real good foot massage, including the foot dip and suction cups on your feet, how appropriate name too "tui(tiu) na" massage LOL

So what to do? OK I found one "honest" website: http://angelsinbeijing.blog.com/ before you guys start flaming, I'm no way associated with Angel, I just want to give back a bit to this community and share my experiences. Great pictures, but most of they girls may not be available either, but at least Angel will tell you they're not around. Eg, Annie has gone home until next month, Wendy (quoted RMB800+taxi) works in a KTV and only available at 1am when she gets of work and so on...Angel is pretty good with SMS and replying. Even on MSN as you see in her intro. She can communicate in English although she says her English is no good, but good enough. I didn't try Wendy because I don't want to risk someone coming to the hotel so late.

Ok, so far I've only tried one girl from her. No picture, I just wanted to test her recommendation: She described tall girl, long hair, good service, 25yo name Qi Qi.

My take:
Body: 6/10 a bit plum B tits but a bit soft type
Face: 6
BBBJ: yep, 7/10 tries hard
FJ: 6, SOP but she did get wet
GFE: 7 quite chatty but I didn't try too hard to chat and find out more
Attitude: 8

Overall: 6-7

Damage: RMB500+100 for taxi

Therefore, by far the most honest and reasonable service and not try to bleed you for the last RMB in your pocket.

I just ordered and 21yo, slim, "pretty and young"...so watch this space!

- E.
Old 30-06-2010, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by equalizer View Post

Therefore, by far the most honest and reasonable service and not try to bleed you for the last RMB in your pocket.
just for your information, majority of the girls for calling in beijing is priced at 500 rmb or 1000 for overnite

Quote:
So what to do? OK I found one "honest" website: http://angelsinbeijing.blog.com/ before you guys start flaming, I'm no way associated with Angel,
try Lily www.cn-msg.cn she's one of the most reliable service provider to the the Guru's here...btw, i am in no way associated with Lily
Old 30-06-2010, 05:33 PM
Samster

equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!

Ok the 21yo was actually 22 yo

When she arrived I gave her the money and she said no, finish first....oh really? Really. Most will take the money first!

My take:
Body: 7/10 average slim fair like a typical Chinese girl
Face: 6 no makeup look like girl next door
BBBJ: NO!!!! don't do very shy
FJ: 6 not very experienced, but very sensitive, feels like she doesn't do it too often, with each thrust she'll grab me and sigh with pain (?). Good moaning almost sounds of pain!
GFE: 9 very GFE quite chatty speaks ok English

Name is Wendy and is actually a college girl. According to her, she attends classes 4 or 5 times a week. She could be a good actress as a SYT, but to me she doesn't act like a PRO. After the business she prances around the room like a little student girl LOL. Despite no BBBJ, it was quite fun.

Damage: RMB500+100

Cheers and safe cheonging
-E
Old 30-06-2010, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
justin low deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
LOL

So what to do? OK I found one "honest" website: http://angelsinbeijing.blog.com/ before you guys start flaming, I'm no way associated with Angel, I just want to give back a bit to this community and share my experiences. Great pictures, but most of they girls may not be available either, but at least Angel will tell you they're not around. Eg, Annie
Interesting website with ClustrMaps. Singapore, being a small nation, is positioned number 3. Hmm...many Singaporeans looking for paid sex in Beijing? Is this something that we should be proud of?
Old 30-06-2010, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
pointman2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The guy says KL, so he should be m'sian not s'poreans dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin low View Post
Interesting website with ClustrMaps. Singapore, being a small nation, is positioned number 3. Hmm...many Singaporeans looking for paid sex in Beijing? Is this something that we should be proud of?
Old 01-07-2010, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Number 3 livable place means that we still need to work harder at it. Not only at the race for livable cities, we must work hard and practise hard at contributing the little soldiers, target shooting...hehehe. If not, how to make more little Silliporeans??? Practise makes perfect.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
v4lkyr3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been a long while since I posted here. I find myself obsessing over points for a while and hated myself for that.
I would recommend go to pick up bars located in Ritan area. Beijing had recovered from the recent big crackdown and bars start filling up with girls. Price starts from 1000RMB for 1h for regular ones to 1500 for seriously hot ones (or some that overprice themselves). I had lots of duds in the beginning that finally paid off. Happily enjoying myself now. Hope you are too.

Note: Most girls in this bars speaks pretty good English, excepting the Ruskies. Enjoy.

Quote:
Hi Bros
I have been lurking on this forum for quite some time but since I am very free today, it's time I start giving back starting with this forum.

I've been in Beijing for a few days and found this place crazy expensive to Cheong, even foot massages are more expensive than KL. Damm, KL Chinese freelancers are RM150 for pretty decent looking young ones.

So like all true Cheongsters, I beh tahan...google "Beijing massage..outcall etc" there'll be a hundreds of websites offering real good looking girls, some even guaranteeing "real photos"...ok after a few days and a few '000 RMBs short, I call BS! The prices on these sites are looking at RMB1500 for a 5/10 girl to visit you at the hotel. If you check more often you'll find the same phone numbers keep popping up on multiple websites as are the pictures as well. Granted, you can send the girl back for a 100, but if you have time, sure.

Don't believe the massage for RMB200 an hour either on those websites. If you want a massage, go to a proper place which may cost RMB200 for a real good foot massage, including the foot dip and suction cups on your feet, how appropriate name too "tui(tiu) na" massage LOL

So what to do? OK I found one "honest" website: http://angelsinbeijing.blog.com/ before you guys start flaming, I'm no way associated with Angel, I just want to give back a bit to this community and share my experiences. Great pictures, but most of they girls may not be available either, but at least Angel will tell you they're not around. Eg, Annie has gone home until next month, Wendy (quoted RMB800+taxi) works in a KTV and only available at 1am when she gets of work and so on...Angel is pretty good with SMS and replying. Even on MSN as you see in her intro. She can communicate in English although she says her English is no good, but good enough. I didn't try Wendy because I don't want to risk someone coming to the hotel so late.

Ok, so far I've only tried one girl from her. No picture, I just wanted to test her recommendation: She described tall girl, long hair, good service, 25yo name Qi Qi.

My take:
Body: 6/10 a bit plum B tits but a bit soft type
Face: 6
BBBJ: yep, 7/10 tries hard
FJ: 6, SOP but she did get wet
GFE: 7 quite chatty but I didn't try too hard to chat and find out more

Overall: 6-7

I just ordered and 21yo, slim, "pretty and young"...so watch this space!

- E.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
Xiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anybody know what happen to Lily ?
Old 01-07-2010, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaozhang View Post
Anybody know what happen to Lily ?
What is wrong with her? Was on MSN with her recently. She even have a new girl of 19 yrs old, pretty and tall SYT. For those who like girls next door type would like her.

My 2 cent worth

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 01-07-2010, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like the Great Firewall of China doesn't block Sammyboy. I'm accessing this site from Beijing without a proxy!!!!

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQBoy View Post
Looks like the Great Firewall of China doesn't block Sammyboy. I'm accessing this site from Beijing without a proxy!!!!
it's been months without the need for proxy
Old 01-07-2010, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
justin low deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointman2009 View Post
The guy says KL, so he should be m'sian not s'poreans dude!
Open your puny eyes, dude. I am refering to the website that Bro equalizer mentioned. You should browse the website first before making any comments.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:46 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Beijing Recommendations

Hi Bros

Can any Bro give a quick update on the KTV prices in Beijing?

How much:
- open bottle..Black Label or something
- girl sit per hour (?)
- girl take away expect to pay how much
- Room charge
- Fruits charge
- any other charges

Sorry la, newbie in Beijing and just want to go with a prepared wallet . I was sitting in the Wangfujing Hotel coffee house and saw all the girls going to work at Sunshine KTV(I assume cause they walking along the side lane not the main road). I was about 5-8 meters away from where they walked past, and I would be happy with at least 7 out of 10 girls, after watching about 30 girls walk by *sigh*

Thanks
-E.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1