The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2010, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 19
Killer_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Just went down to spot the ssyt. Indeed she looks delicious. Vlover commented that if falls into vk hand 1st, there will be 'no bone left'.
Finally u saw the SSYT.. she's really SSYT eh? i din saw ur ' Fann Wong' tonite.. Her gp of Eagles are here...
R u with her..???
Old 25-03-2010, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
RC38 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRC38 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRC38 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I am very free, let me show you.

goto this thread: http://sbfsg.shop/interna...hread-2-a.html

look for the signature under bro Hurricane and click on the link

or just click on Home
Thank U Bro

will check
Old 25-03-2010, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
RC38 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRC38 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRC38 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=jojo456;4699470]Bars / Cafes / Pubs
Notice: Prices stated below are roughly estimated. You are advised to negotiate for better price whenever possible. This website bears no responsibility for any bad experience if you do not get what you deserve for the market rate.

[1] Beer prices in the bars varies between 25,000 VND - 30,000 VND and 50,000 VND for a lady drink. To bring the girl outside for fun, buy her at most 5 or 6 drinks first even if she does not actually drink. That is called bar fine. Short time (ST for 1 or 2 hours) is around 1,000,000 VND (US$60) - 1,800,000 VND (US$100). Long time (LT for overnight) is around 1,800,000 VND (US$100) - 2,700,000 VND (US$150). These prices can be negotiable for reasonable prices.

THanks BRO

will try to check out a few

any Bro IN HCM on 5 & 6 april

thanks
Old 25-03-2010, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 727 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer_c View Post
i din saw ur ' Fann Wong' tonite.. Her gp of Eagles are here...
R u with her..???
No I am not.
I guess she must be went out with other guys till very late (early)
Let see what story she going to tell. This time cannot be sick again.

Everyday also got agent to report to me the staus of Linh.. so good.
Old 25-03-2010, 09:04 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
shhhh...!!! Dun let SS08 know abt it...
she is actually out of SS08 category lah (above 20 liao)

Quote:
Finally u saw the SSYT.. she's really SSYT eh?
not that SSyt... only syt. but good enuff.
She is one of the best on that area.

I wonder when thom07 wanna disown her. I will be in the queue to take her in my arms.
Old 25-03-2010, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post
Both of you very the free hor, can 相声 in the forum !!!!
Quote:
Finally u saw the SSYT.. she's really SSYT eh?
Dear Thom07,

We have been pubbing and partying together for so long. As you know, I am suffering from mood swing due to Linh. The reason for falling in love with Linh is that I do not have any viet gals better than her on hand now.

Yesterday, I saw a syt beside you. I feel that she may be the one who can make me forget Linh and get out of this unknown relationship with Linh.

I know that you are a good bro who do not want to see any other bro suffer so much.
I hope that you can help me by letting me have this syt to KC.

Best Regards,
KT
Old 25-03-2010, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
tomolo we go BL area... but i can't go in
Can go BL but cant go in is like can sit the gal but she cant go Lam Tinh with u

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 25-03-2010, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Can go BL but cant go in is like can sit the gal but she cant go Lam Tinh with u
Now I am experiencing it with...
Old 25-03-2010, 12:31 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know that you are a good bro who do not want to see any other bro suffer so much.
I hope that you can help me by letting me have this syt to KC.

Best Regards,
KT
:
Wahhhhh... like dat also can arh .

If 4 me hor ........ np lah bro ..... hope 2 c u in the bus 2molo again .
Old 25-03-2010, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie8819 View Post
Wahhhhh... like dat also can arh .

If 4 me hor ........ np lah bro ..... hope 2 c u in the bus 2molo again .
Tomolo no take bus...
If happen you knock off the same time as last friday, give me a call, I can drive you to GM.

Old 25-03-2010, 12:48 PM
SamSter

birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tomolo no take bus...
If happen you knock off the same time as last friday, give me a call, I can drive you to GM.

:
Hehehehehe.... got free ride man ..... not sure yet as might be earlier maybe 5 pm leave liao , will SMS you 2molo . Kum Sia hor .
Old 25-03-2010, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Free ride !!! Birdie is on the bed while KT is riding him. Oh gosh.

Old 25-03-2010, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
not that SSyt... only syt. but good enuff.
She is one of the best on that area.

I wonder when thom07 wanna disown her. I will be in the queue to take her in my arms.
SSYT is not my claim hor. Haha.

Soon soon when she mutate. Coming to cinema soon.

Old 25-03-2010, 01:06 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post
Free ride !!! Birdie is on the bed while KT is riding him. Oh gosh. :
NNKC mai luan luan kong hor ........ I straight man bo luan luan lai one .

Mai kong liao .... at first makes me happy say wants to go Batam ... now you cannot make it .
Old 25-03-2010, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie8819 View Post
not sure yet as might be earlier maybe 5 pm leave liao , will SMS you 2molo . Kum Sia hor .
Dun drive him to GM. Drive him to JC... make him eat pho. He ate too much tom yam already....

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1