The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 09-06-2009, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
boon86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

when to her blk downstair . After 15 min she came down and going to market . i follow her behind . Her hair smell so nice and cute butt. Walking closer to her and make friend with her . She agree , we exchange number . She say just sms her . I had a breakfast and sms her after that . I told her we can mit in the morning if i not working
Old 09-06-2009, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4671 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrg View Post
Thank to one of the bros here for contact.
wow! can get contacts here?
Old 10-06-2009, 03:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
gaijin gigolo is Cool - loads of Potential

I totally disagree that maids are rude....they're only rude to Singaporeans because it's Singaporeans who are rude to them to the point where they're treated like slaves most of the time. I've never been treated rudely by any Filpina or Indonesian...but then I'm a good looking white guy with a big dick and lots of money so....lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Filipinas, the lesser educated ones, are damn rude to anybody.

I have seen even girls commenting that the guy is stingy, in tagalog, when the guy refuses to buy drinks for all their friends, or questions the idea behind treating a whole load of girls whom he may not know, and with a smiling face the girl will tell the guy the friends like the guy, and that is what the girls commented on ..... You got to now a bit of tagalog to figure out what comes out of their mouth ... even when they smile and mutter in tagalog.. Generally, the girls who have 'rich' boyfriend, dont say so - they rather make the prospective new bf look ugly and feel humiliated ... so the girl ends up feeling vindicated in their rejection ..

More often than ever, I have personally been called an asshole, and without missing a beat, the same girl in english will smile and say "you are so generous .. " (generous = stupid to throw money like no tomorrow ..)

You got to be thick skinned, and not to analyse their traits, to be successful. for a girl who earns 300 or 400 a month, if the guy asks questions on too much expense, they can retort like the girls are millionaires .. I been there, seen that .. now just dont care.

Even filipina whores are known to suddenly become the reincarnation of mother theresa, and retort like 'you think all filipina are cheap.. '

Let me not go there and spoil your sunday
Old 10-06-2009, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5668 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaijin gigolo View Post
I totally disagree that maids are rude....they're only rude to Singaporeans because it's Singaporeans who are rude to them to the point where they're treated like slaves most of the time. I've never been treated rudely by any Filpina or Indonesian...but then I'm a good looking white guy with a big dick and lots of money so....lol!
Note - i said filipinas, the lesser educated ones. I mean the bar girls, maids and such, who strongly believe the world owes them a living, unlike the educated, better exposed and more world-wise filipinas ..

And I also noted how nice and sweet the rest are.

If you want me to prove my point, more often than ever, you will see filipina bar girls yelling or even slapping their guys, and being arrogant and rude and demanding drinks (not asking .. ) and when they step out, the guy will be dragged along like a sacrificial lamb ... which you never see with other nationality girls ..

Anyway, as for your being white and big xxx ... no comments.. every dog has it's day .. Hope you take this in stride ..
Old 10-06-2009, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

Quote:
Not only do you have a big dick and lots of money dude, you also have a very big cannon.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
NaughtyAngmoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guyzz,

first of all, congrats to Rapebill, nice one dude.

Well, I went to LP last Saturday, had more free time than previous Sunday so I was decided to meet some cute maids.

As soon as I arrive I bought a drink and just seat outside to try to find some good targets. But I was not very lucky, in 30 minutes 2 filipinas came to me and they were both hookers

After drinking, I entered the mall but I was less confident than the previous time, still a bit shy and cant really find good targets alone, only girls in big group and I didnt feel like going to talk to them.

I left LP quite upset and I decided to give a try to Orchard Towers. I just walked there and I saw a filipina looking like a maid sitting near the 7 11. I already saw and smiled to her a while ago in LP so we recognize each other and I said hi to her. We talked a bit and I asked her why she was seating there, she said waiting for a friend, etc...

I told her some romantic stuff in tagalog and we ended very quickly hugging each other and kissing, she sounded very horny like lacking of sex action and I enjoyed her french kisses.

I wanted to bring her to hotel but well it was already late, wasted too much time in LP and had an appointment just after btw she said her friend was coming and she cant left her alone. (i wanted to propose a threesome but well i dont think it wud have been welcome).

we echanged numbers and I asked her if we can go hotel next month, she said ok if we hv lunch together first.

Conclusion: not a great hunting day but still got one contact, better than nothing, I think orchard towers is the good place to find naughty ones, might spend time there next time...

By the way, concerning my 3 previous contacts I got at LP, I only managed to see again the entertainer from Orchard Towers and it was a rly hot meeting without paying a Sing dollars
Old 10-06-2009, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Dude why do you have to do this? Someone mentioned on the forum that i was "full of myself" and i refrained from further posts to cool of matters.

You are probably asking for trouble (to get zapped). I notice you have been zapped already.

Let me reassure you my fellow bro:
1) We are proud to be Singaporeans.
2) Singaporeans do have money and loads of it
3) Sex is easily and cheaply available in Singapore. We have a variety of races to choose from.
4) We have Ang Mohs too who come to Singapore for money either as working professionals or professional hookers.

So dude relax. This is not Guantanomo Bay or something for your comments to be taken lying down.

Quote:
they're only rude to Singaporeans I've never been treated rudely by any Filpina or Indonesian...but then I'm a good looking white guy with a big dick and lots of money so....lol!
Old 10-06-2009, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
huat_ah_888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You mean you are a good looking white guy? You got some skin disease like MJ?

You got a big dick? Yours is bigger than a new born tadpole?

You got lot of money? Hell Bank Note?
Old 12-06-2009, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Dude why do you have to do this? Someone mentioned on the forum that i was "full of myself" and i refrained from further posts to cool of matters.
Hey Bro, you have yet to tell us how you tapau a maid.
Old 12-06-2009, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5668 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Just wait till the people who are nice shove it up your a$$ when you run out of money ..

Back to the subject - lately, there have been a crowd control in Lucky plaza, and I see more of them hanging around the building, like the back area, towards Mount E.

I got to have balls of Brass, to approach them, especially those with Bangla around them.

Anybody try Orchard Tower on Sunday ?
Old 12-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Hey bro how you doing? i got back from my trip with the maid i had tapaud this sunday. but let me keep the story in suspense for a while.

let me tell you guys what happened yday.

i had got to know this pinay who claimed she was not a maid. .... what then came to my mind was that she was either a professional or a hooker/bargirl...

i know this is not a part of my maid encounter series... but i dun wish to open another thread on this so here goes....

when i asked her what her job was she asked me to meet her and that she would explain when we met....

i decided to use the opportunity since she was offering it to me...she asked me to meet her yday at about 5pm. i suggested 230pm since i had an appointment after that. she asked me to meet her at balestier point...

i asked her if there are hotels in balestier (like i did not know). she said yes... i told her that i needed to go to the hotel since i was out at east coast with my friend and have sweat quite badly and hence i need to shower and i would feel uncomfortable to go out if i did not shower...

itwas a damn hot day yesterday... when i got to balestier point i easily identified her from her picture and we took a cab down to fragrance...

reached fragrance had to wait 20 min for the room. i hate to go for short times in the balestier area. i usually like the hotel 81 chains around lavender/little india/jalan sultan area....

anyway after the wait got my room... found an excuse to take off my shirt saying i am smelly... she asked me to shower i said i wanna lie down a while... asked her if i could kiss her... she said no ... next time... i was like what the fish? why follow me to a hotel if you dunno whats going to happen....hi ya there goes my $20 and cab fare of $30.....

but i persisted like the story 'king bruce and the spider' where the spider failed to enter the web six times and only succeeded the 7th time.... and king bruce was inspired to go and fight his battle again....

every 5 minutes into our conversation i asked if we could kiss she went on saying NO till about 330pm... finally she agreed i said only kiss no sex ... she gave a peck and asked me to shower... i took it as a cue showered and came back wrapping my lower body with a towel... you guys know that filipinas usually wrap themselves with towel after shower most likely when they are ready for sex....

so i requested for kiss...so she gave me a good kiss but i wanted more... i put my hand to her arse cheeks and felt them... she moved my hands away... i told her no sex i just want to feel your arse.... she relented...she was wearing pantyliners...asked her if her menses were on... she said just finished...

when the intensity of the kisses increased finally she relented and allowed me to suck her boobs.... i then yanked off her bra/tee shirtand sucked on them/slid my hands to hold both her arse cheeks firmly

got thru the high security zone and entered her vaginal clitoral area.... at this point she got really high and the rest is history...

after the session i dropped her at her apartment and said thanks..

she messaged me at night asking me to support her at the pub.... do you guys think i should do that or i would do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill View Post
Hey Bro, you have yet to tell us how you tapau a maid.
Old 12-06-2009, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post

she messaged me at night asking me to support her at the pub.... do you guys think i should do that or i would do that?
I bet my last dollar that you will not do it, unless you really want to RTF
Old 12-06-2009, 09:20 PM
Samster

bro rapebill absolutely well said.

you had a pretty decent encounter did nt you? lucky man. Pinays is a game of numbers... The more you try the greater your chances of scoring more goals.

so now that you are in the heat of things should let you advise the bros here on how to pick up/sweet talk and gian the pinays...

i have had a very bad experience with a pinay will come clean on that at a later date after i complete my investigations. Moral of story dun spend a single dime on the pinays... if ever you spend make sure its not more than a very small sum to cover expenses of the encounter of the day.

i believed in this advice and yet i shot myself in the foot...

story saved for a later day when investigations are complete...

dude ydays pinay i just got her a coke zero not a single $ spent on her. only expense cab (cause i dun wan to be seen walking with her on the road) and ofcourse hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill View Post
I bet my last dollar that you will not do it, unless you really want to RTF
Old 13-06-2009, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sex hero is Cool - loads of Potential

IN balestier point you can find pino gal at Western Union...
Send money back
Old 13-06-2009, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
NaughtyAngmoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dunno where to go this afternoon, Orchard Towers, lucky plaza or try my luck in the street. Was not lucky last time in LP so dunno if ill go there. Orchard towers was more lucky but well overall few pinay there, and the street seems to be lotta time spend for very few chances.
Someone know a pub where pinays who arent hookers meet on saturday afternoon?

btw hv an appointment with a maid sunday morning, found her on the internet, but she seems to be a romantic one, she doesnt wanna sex yet, will try to convince her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1