The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2009, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OldAngMoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Well, last night I finally got round to trying Rowell Road. Found H79 easily thanks to all the good advice from the bros here - thanks for the info.

I arrived at about 7pm and immediately recognised May from the pics already posted here, so it was off upstairs, admiring her pert bum and beautiful body as I followed her up.

As has been said on other posts, you really have to close your mind to the state of the room, pretty disgusting really... warm flat beer rather than chilled Dom Perignon

But my mind was soon taken off the surroundings by May's lingering and passionate kisses - she just about sucked my lips clean off my face! She took her time undressing me - it didn't take long to strip her off as she was only wearing a bra and a skimpy pair of shorts.

Very nice titties, with pert little nipples, very lickworthy. Her cock was rock hard, and she was obviously hot for it, a real horny one this! After long kissing session she worked her way down my body, licking my nipples, then my cock and balls, and finally rimming very nicely - got me really ready for action.

I sucked her dick and she was pumping it in and out of my mouth as I fingered her tight arse. She asked if she could fuck me, but my chocolate starfish is still virgin and I plan to keep it that way so I had to refuse her kind offer!

I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out for much longer, so it was on with the condom and got her arse lubed up, and eased myself in. She was really tight and said I was very big - flattery gets you everywhere, but I've got no illusions on that front and know all too well that I'm only average!

Pumped her arse doggy for a while, and she twisted round to keep kissing me while wriggling her bum around to milk my straining dick. Then I turned her over for some mish, and carried on pumping and kissing.

When I was ready to cum, she pulled me out and gave me a hand job, with her other hand fingering my arse - sensational, and I exploded over her tummy and titties!

She was still rock hard and asked again if she could fuck me - she really was as horny as hell! The answer was still no, so she was able to preserve her full balls for the next lucky customer!

Summing up...

Looks 8/10 - very pretty and sexy, at least in the dim light of H79
H79 ambience 1/10 - pretty revolting
BJ 8/10 - especially with the ball liscking and rimming
FJ 8/10 - nice and tight and good muscle control
Kissing 9/10 - very erotic

So despite the ambience I'll be returning... maybe Natcha next time?
Old 18-06-2009, 09:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldAngMoh View Post
So despite the ambience I'll be returning... maybe Natcha next time?
Natcha aren't so enthu about fucking your ass as May but she is equally horny. However, your first session may be below your expectation. It is only after the 2nd session that's when things start to heat up.
Old 18-06-2009, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
NaughtyAngmoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello angmoh just to know do they quote you 50$ or were you able to pay 30?
Last time they all quoted me 50 and sounded like I cant bargain to 30.
Old 18-06-2009, 09:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vacor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyAngmoh View Post
Sometimes the LB would quote ang moh $50 cos they are concerned of their relatively bigger cock than Asians. The higher cost is to compensate the additional "pain" they may have to undertake.
Old 18-06-2009, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
OnePointFive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by passz View Post
Sounds like Natcha. Glad you enjoy the session. Local LBs operating in Desker would want at least 100 for opportunity cost to meet up with you.
Ohhh, is that her name then.
Of course I enjoyed. Heaven is a tall THai LB with a hardon on nice clean white bedsheet.

Hehe
Old 18-06-2009, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyAngmoh View Post
I think it's just a fact of life - local price $30, Ang Moh price $50.

Of course last night there was also the price of wasted petrol as I had a total mental block driving home and ended up completely lost - took me over an hour to get from Rowell Road to Clarke Quay!
Old 18-06-2009, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 16
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by stint View Post
Natcha aren't so enthu about fucking your ass as May but she is equally horny. However, your first session may be below your expectation. It is only after the 2nd session that's when things start to heat up.
i feel she is enthusiastic to fuck ass but she will warn me she may have problem cumming.
Old 18-06-2009, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think it's just a fact of life - local price $30, Ang Moh price $50.

Of course last night there was also the price of wasted petrol as I had a total mental block driving home and ended up completely lost - took me over an hour to get from Rowell Road to Clarke Quay!
Dr. RumpRanger's diagnosis: - Due to earlier violent ejaculation of semen and hypnotic influence of foreign ladyboy, you have experienced severe memory loss and disorientation.

Prescription: Take two more ladyboys to increase immunity and write another FR by next week.

BTW, this week is Nasha's last week in Singapore. Take your medicine like a good boy!
Old 18-06-2009, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Prescription: Take two more ladyboys to increase immunity and write another FR by next week.
Thank you Dr RumpRanger - your fine medical advice will be followed with due diligence
Old 18-06-2009, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Ladyboy Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLadyboy Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thank you Dr RumpRanger - your fine medical advice will be followed with due diligence
Natcha last night in rowell is this sunday. U can call her no. n bring her to a hotel if u want.
Old 19-06-2009, 02:14 AM
Samster

fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyboy Lover View Post
Natcha last night in rowell is this sunday. U can call her no. n bring her to a hotel if u want.
after that constant reminder, i decided to head down and see Natcha before she leaves.
Decided to check the other houses, sometimes got some damn hot Msians but unfortunately slim pickings today so proceeded to good old 79.

When reached, noticed alot of new faces never notice before.
Did not see May, was tempted to try her after so many good FR but decided to follow my heart and chose Natcha. She straightened her hair too and looked so irresistable!

She wore a damn sexy mini short today and as she walk up the stairs i already starting squeezing and spanking her gorgeous butt.
She definitely has one of the best butts i ever seen in my life!!!

So proceeded to her usual room. had the usual small talk, and we are naked before i know it.
made my payment and proceeded.
started sucking her nipples as she kissed my neck and ears and whispering how hot shes feeling.
as we started frenching, decided to shift my hand to her dick, it looked tired!
she said she cummed few times already so ok, decided not to play with it.

she made me lay down on the bed and proceeded sucking my nipples and licking me all over
after a good 2 minutes of ball sucking, she capped me and starting sending me to heaven with awesome blowjobs.

then came the obvious, time to fuck!
she requested to start with doggy, lubed her sweet ass and my dick
proceeded to ram her hard and my dick got harder as she moaned and as i heard my thighs smack her gorgeous butt. spanked that ass too while in the mood.
She was moaning more than usual today and really loudly til the ladyboy in the next room teased her by shouting something in Thai.

then i requested a change of position, before we did, she sucked my nipples again as i wanked my dick then made her lay down and fucked her hard and good while french kissing her and talking dirty. she was talking dirty back and never had i fucked a hornier Natcha than today!

finally she asked if im ready to cum, and pointed to her breasts.
so pulled out, wanked alittle and cummed all over her chest.
She was very surprised at the amount of cum, and i told her she was just that good to make me cum so much!
she pleasantly smiled and blushed and then shyly thanked me.

Did ask her when she will be back, she said maybe in 4 months
We kissed and said our farewells.

Looks 10/10! - i just love her in straight blonde hair!
Kissing 8/10 was too horny to bother kissing much
BJ 9/10 for today, never got so hard so quick before! she was truly on form
FJ 10/10 like i mentioned...damn ON FORM!
Old 20-06-2009, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ibtm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I know I shouldn't

But... But.... I HAVE TO....

ARRRGGGHHHH!!!

Such is my plight... Rowell is to me like light to a moth - though imminent death is certain but I'm still draw to it.

I was contemplating between Rowell and GL but chose the latter cos my limited finance only permit me to drink kopi and nothing else. GL has been a ghost town since the onslaught of AV raids night after night. I was naive to harbor such thought - Oh... Just drink kopi at GL till 10 pm and then take a bus back. Ya right... As 10 pm draw closer by the minute, the yearning at my heart grew stronger by the moment. As I took my leave from GL, my legs unconsciously took me to bus 67 and before I knew it, I was on my way to Rowell.

One of the reasons why I wasn't too keen to bonk was because of my stomach upset from drinking too much kopi. Stomach upset = Possibility of scat during anal sex = major turn off for both the "lady" and me. My plan was clear: Go to House 79... Look for Amy or Natcha.... Such their cock and leave the place i.e. no anal sex for me today especially when situation has greatly inconvenience the possibility of any penetration at my sore ass.

Before long, I was at the gate looking for my favorite gal. Amy has been my fav since 2 years back. Due to her absence from the scene for almost an year, I seek solace with Natcha's dick in my arching asshole. I'm used to LBs trying to get my attention whilst winking at me. They were whispering to one another... likely to share my liking for big long dick. One of the LB was doing the "hip bang" thingie (Can't remember the Latin male singer who sang "she bangs"). I had to politely decline her good intentions for my heart goes out to my 2 "lovers".

The petite gal squating by the gate resembles Amy. When I asked if she was indeed Amy, she gave me to "bo chap" look and turned her attention to the Indian. My logic mind was at work. Couldn't be Amy right??? If she is Amy, she would be smiling from ear to ear knowing that her "slave" has returned to her side once more for her intimate pleasure???

I pondered for a while and decided to wait for a while. Natcha eventually came down. When our eyes met, her usual smile wasn't there but was replaced by a look of disdain. Oh My God, what happened? I took a walk along Rowell, trying to rationalize what happened earlier on. Could it be the fact that I've bonked May instead of her in my last trip to Rowell 3 weeks back? Was it an act of defiance for my disloyalty towards her? Should I get her or not? Logic warned me of possible downfalls but the thought of her leaving our shore on Monday and coming back only 4 months later made me decide otherwise. I asked for her and went up to her room.

Natcha appear nonchalant inside the room.

"Do you still remember me" My heart skip a beat.

"Nope. Too many customers." She answered in a monotonous tone, enough to kill my heart. It was clear she wasn't happy with me.

"Let me go shower ok?" I requested in a humble tone.

"Whatever?" Her voice sounds bo chap. My heart sank as I took a brief shower. Shit... Looks like I'm not going to enjoy the session.

As I was wet from shower, I politely seek her permission whether can I lie down on her mattress. Once again, she replied with a blank look "Whatever?" Nevertheless Natcha passed me a towel. Perhaps she is taking into consideration for the comfort of her next customer.

I was about to suck her when Natcha told me she got only 1 condom, which she has just taken out. If I sucked her cock, I wouldn't be able to bonk her cos the condom will be dried. I can understand the logic but I can't handle her "coldness" towards me. Ok loh... Let me try fucking her... She put on the rubber while my dick is still soft and tries her best to "lift up my spirit" with her tongue. Though it was sensual, my dick could only muster, at best, a semi-erect condition. Natcha wanted me to bonk her missionary despite my plead for her to be on top. The reason given was she don't like to be on top. "Take it or leave it" was the message I gathered. Haizz... Natcha laid down and I position my soft dick at her ass hole. Bo pian... Can't penetrate at all. I wasn't in the mood. Fuck it... Let me suck her cock and just get the hell out of here. A thousand "I should have... What if" questions ran through my mind. Regret cringed my heart while trying to make peace with her complete change of heart - from loving partner to a uninterested sex worker.

Why... Why...WHY!!!!

With a heavy heart, my lips wrapped round her soft dick and began sucking like a infant sucking on mum's tits. Natcha seems to like the feeling which is shown by her growing erection. Before long, Her dick was in her full 7" glory. Her small penis head broke free of the confines of its foreskin as I lavished upon her dick with the fervent of a hungry infant. I gazed momentarily at Natcha while her dick is still in my mouth. She was moaning slightly, eyes slightly apart. Her look of lust ignite the horniness in me. Part of me felt that the old Natcha is slowly surfacing from her oblivious front. As I continued to shower my tender loving care upon her erect tool, Natcha reciprocated my hard work by carassing my hair, squeezing my nipples and scratching my balls. Hmmm.... Ahhh.... She is back.

Once again, I asked if she wanted to cum in my mouth. Although she replied "Whatever", her tonality has changed, revealing a certain level of warmth which made this experience a non-transaction kind. I began to nurse with all my heart and soul on her dick, varying from rapid tongue flickering to slow, forceful deep throat action. Heat is mounting as Natcha's breathing intensifies with my cock sucking tempo. In order to make her cum faster, Natcha made me suck on her nipples while she jerk off. Apparently that's her soft spot. I was alternating between her nipples. When the time is right, I purposely brushed my lips against her lips, hoping for a passionate frenching. My efforts was not in vain. Initially she only kiss me on the lips but slowly we began to french like long lost lover. We were basking in the heat of the moment. Time seems to crawl to a halt as we were united both mentally and spiritually. When Natcha was about to cum, I immediately went down on her once more and was handsomely rewarded by a sizable amount of frothing cum gushing down my throat. Nice...

"Are you angry with me? Do you still remember me?" I asked while she was dressing up.

"Yes" Natcha smiled "You are still the naughty boy that I knew"

Hmmm.... Ladyboy has temper afterall... I offered a brief massage before we departed. As my asshole is still craving for a hard dick, I asked Natcha to call Amy up. (2nd FR)

FR on Natcha
Physical: (9/10) Similar to those top model you would find on the catwalks in Paris.
Cock: (7/10) Soft easily cos she is on hormones. Small penis heard which is easy to suck. Natcha likes to hold onto the base of her cock, which has a hardening effect.
Balls: (7/10) Rather small. Difficult to suck on it. Not dangling.
Ass rimming: Never got to chance to suck her ass.
Frenching: (6/10) She would never give it to me if not for my persistence
Service Attitude: (6/10) No longer passionate but I don't blame her. She is just doing her job. Perhaps I'm asking for too much.
Overall: (7/10) Luckily the cock sucking part managed to revive some of the good old memories.
Old 20-06-2009, 12:42 AM
Samster

glad to hear things ended up good for ibtm.
thanks for another entertaining FR!
Old 20-06-2009, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ibtm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My story continues...

The need to be fucked is strong... TOO STRONG for my feeble mind to handle.

I was a slave... a helpless addict in search of temporary relief.

Amy came to my help. Once again, I was treated just like "another customer"

"Do you know me?" I asked

"Yes." Amy replied. Her answer delighted me, which is a far cry from Natcha.

"Do you miss me then?" I pressed on, trying my luck. It's been a long time... Too long that Amy may have forgotten my tight ass.

"No" She hissed like a serpent. Hmm... I might have hurt her too much when I failed to ask her out during my last encounter with her.

Amy commented that I'm growing fat when I commend on her slim figure. OUCH! I laid down on her well made mattress. Her huge package was evident despite its soft state. Her balls were dangling like pendulum bob swinging back and fro in tandem with her hip movement. GOSH! She is still that BIG! In fact, I reckoned that her size is comparable to that of May. Her dick was positioned next to mine. Amy grabbed both dicks and began to move it up and down slowly while looking at me like a queen in total control of her slave. I began to hardened. Amy moved her hip closer so that her throbbing erection is directly in front of me. Like magnet, I began to suck fervently on it. OMG! Her little head is much MUCH...MUCH bigger than Natcha's Despite its overgrown size for her petite frame, it is still growing bigger as my hungry tongue nursed on it.

The anticipation is killing me. When will she popped the golden question? My hope was not in vain cos Amy demanded to fuck my ass.... with or without my consent. Before Amy entered me, I beseech for her understanding that my anus may not be able to handle the onslaught of such a huge weapon. I can feel May's tool pressing gently at the entrance of my back door. I cringed at the thought of being ravaged by such a big tool and the splitting pain that accompanied especially after the previous encounter with May. Amy wanted me to ride on top of her. As I eased myself into her hot rod, Amy stopped me half way through due to her discomfort. She pinned me down, lifted my legs up and postioned her huge dick at the entrance of my back door.

It is now or never.

Amy slowly thrust her hip forward, trying to make my anus susceptible to her tool. It was painful at all and my anus seems to reciprocate well to her good intentions. Slowly but surely, I felt my anus relaxed. Amy took the cue that I was ready. She hastened her thrust. Millimeter by Millimeter, her mushroom head gained more ground till her mushroom head is completely engulfed by my ass hole. The devil inside her broke free as she pumped her huge phallus as deep as possible into my rectum like a fucking whore. All I could do was to moan out as the feeling of being raped overwhelmed all my senses. Time seemed to have no meaning to me as I felt that human abode is entrapped in another dimension... a dimension of slavery and lust.

"Do you want to cum?" Amy was hardly audible as she ravaged my ass while jerking off my dick.

"Yes but I'm difficult to cum" I whimpered as her huge serpent sawed in and out relentlessly.

Amy grabbed my legs and pushed me upwards so as to fuck me deeper. To my surprise, the urge to cum came sweeping like a storm and I cried out "I'm cumming!" Taking my cue, Amy pumped even harder and deeper as torrents of semen came shooting out like a volcanic eruption. I was rather taken aback by the amount of cum that I shot out, which I attribute to the "squirting sensation" at my prostate, brought about by her deep fucking action. Amy continued to pump me harder and before long, she shot her cum onto my body. Gosh! I really felt like a whore. kekeke

FR on Amy
Physical: (8/10) Petite frame but Fitter than last time. Her ass is firmer and her thigh is tauter. Think she went to gym often to build up her muscles. Flat abdomen. She rebonded and dyed her hair black. Looked more sophisticated this time round.

Cock: (9/10) Even better than May cos her mushroom head and girth is wider than May's. Hardness is the same. Damm good for anal sex.

Ass Rim: I managed to give her ass rim although she don't really like it.

BJ/BBBJ: Never try. But she allow me to BBBJ her.

Frenching: Don't really allow.

AJ: (10/10) I enjoy her fucking than May's cos May is too violent. I find that Amy's fucking is more pleasurable than May's.

Damage: $30. Amy requested for $40 but I showed her my wallet which is empty.

RTF: YES but she will be going back along with Natcha.
Old 20-06-2009, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Wah Lau! FR by bro ibtm has surpassed gold standard. Let's give him the platinum award!

"ASS POUNDING!" - Ladyboy Times

"EROTICA AT ITS BEST!" - The Guardian Gonad

"ONCE YOU START YOU CAN'T PUT DOWN....OR SIT DOWN!" - Sexweek

"TWO COCKS UP!" - Sucker and Bugger
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1