The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2007, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 21
condor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

if any bro is taking ferry from HKIA to Fuyong sea terminal(shenzhen) or
silkair to Baoan airport i can recommend my area call Shajin.沙井。长峰酒店。20minutes from BaoAn airport.
The hotel room has inbuilt seabath, suana room upon special request.
Room rates at RMB400 for standard room.
KTV
KTV is brand new as they expanded into a new building.
facilities is excellent, sound system is excellent!
damage: RM500 for chivas. buy 2 get 1 free.
Tips for lady (whole night) : RMB200. bring out whole night include tips at KTV RMB800. if you are handsome maybe FOC. haha but remember to tell the mama in advance is you intend to bring lady out.
KJ: RMB200
Most of the lady there are good drinker. i was drunk(dead) everytime there.
hotel is 100% gal friendly and safe.
most customer there are foreigner, mostly taiwanese, few singaporeans like myself( rarebreed), Japanese and koreans.

i am not sure whether it sound expensive to you guys but if you want good fun, no trouble, clean, good sound system and excellent hotel, do give it a try.
i can recommend my fav, mamasan upon private msg.
eg. tell her no A mama into my room. no need waiter, KJ must be drinkable,
发票]多一点。
两立大一点

final reminder, not everyone will enjoy China KTV. some of my friends who is diehard fans of Singapore BS KTV will find some china KTV not as enjoyable.
well, this is subjective. it depends on your luck, charms, ladys and most of all yoru own definition of fun.

一条龙
this service is also available in the hotel just go to the sauna 会所。
RMB600+

i hope can recommend some bro here to a my fav, hunting ground.
and i no longer be the rare breed singaporean there.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
if any bro is taking ferry from HKIA to Fuyong sea terminal(shenzhen) or
silkair to Baoan airport i can recommend my area call Shajin.沙井。长峰酒店。20minutes from BaoAn airport.
The hotel room has inbuilt seabath, suana room upon special request.
Room rates at RMB400 for standard room.
KTV
KTV is brand new as they expanded into a new building.
facilities is excellent, sound system is excellent!
damage: RM500 for chivas. buy 2 get 1 free.
Tips for lady (whole night) : RMB200. bring out whole night include tips at KTV RMB800. if you are handsome maybe FOC. haha but remember to tell the mama in advance is you intend to bring lady out.
KJ: RMB200
Most of the lady there are good drinker. i was drunk(dead) everytime there.
hotel is 100% gal friendly and safe.
most customer there are foreigner, mostly taiwanese, few singaporeans like myself( rarebreed), Japanese and koreans.

i am not sure whether it sound expensive to you guys but if you want good fun, no trouble, clean, good sound system and excellent hotel, do give it a try.
i can recommend my fav, mamasan upon private msg.
eg. tell her no A mama into my room. no need waiter, KJ must be drinkable,
发票]多一点。
两立大一点

final reminder, not everyone will enjoy China KTV. some of my friends who is diehard fans of Singapore BS KTV will find some china KTV not as enjoyable.
well, this is subjective. it depends on your luck, charms, ladys and most of all yoru own definition of fun.

一条龙
this service is also available in the hotel just go to the sauna 会所。
RMB600+

i hope can recommend some bro here to a my fav, hunting ground.
and i no longer be the rare breed singaporean there.

Good Job , brother
welcome u to provide more shenzhen information here
Old 03-07-2007, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 19
break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Wow thats good, but who is going to pay the mummy fee then? If she goes out with you FOC? Mummies collect abt 100 to 120 depending on places. They will not let you bring out the girls for free.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 21
condor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow thats good, but who is going to pay the mummy fee then? If she goes out with you FOC? Mummies collect abt 100 to 120 depending on places. They will not let you bring out the girls for free.

Tips for mummy is RMB200( that my standard) after every session at KTV.
yes you are right about the tips system though i never ask in details how much she charge each gal customer bring out. but i never has problem with the mama.
if gal is after your 感情. you have to wait for her to finish work and bring her out to supper, thereafter is up to you lor. you still need your 魅力,口才,技巧,人缘to do your work.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Tips for mummy is RMB200( that my standard) after every session at KTV.
yes you are right about the tips system though i never ask in details how much she charge each gal customer bring out. but i never has problem with the mama.
have to pay tips to mummy?
i only know u hv to pay tips to mummy in beijing and shanghai, not aware u need to do this in guangdong.

maybe i m a bit sotong, hardly cheong in sz... but at least this is not the practice in dongguan...
Old 03-07-2007, 11:40 AM
Samster

break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
have to pay tips to mummy?
i only know u hv to pay tips to mummy in beijing and shanghai, not aware u need to do this in guangdong.

maybe i m a bit sotong, hardly cheong in sz... but at least this is not the practice in dongguan...
Not tips to mummy, but the girl who goes out with you have to pay the mummy a fee. You do not need to pay the mummy tips.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:48 AM
Samster

3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

girl pays to mummy is for sure.

Bro condor, u spoil the market, tipping the mummy... then the mummy only likes u n don't like us how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by break78 View Post
Not tips to mummy, but the girl who goes out with you have to pay the mummy a fee. You do not need to pay the mummy tips.
Old 03-07-2007, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by break78 View Post
We only pay 100RMB to the waiter...dun rem my fren paying any tips to the mummy too......
Old 03-07-2007, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
We only pay 100RMB to the waiter...dun rem my fren paying any tips to the mummy too......
I think there is abit of confusion or misunderstanding here. Lets just get it straight. When you go to the KTV to pick a girl, and you bring her back for ST or ONS, you pay the girl 500 or 800 or whatever the price is. Now, the girl has to give a compulsory amount of money to the mummy after you pay her. Eg. you pay her 800 for ONS, so part of the 800 has to go to the mummy. This has nothing to do with tips for the mummy. WE DO NOT TIP THE MUMMY!!! SPOIL MARKET!!!

So my question earlier on was that, are you so charming until the girl pays the mummy a fee for you to ONS her? Or are you not sure a fee has to be made from the girl to the mummy? Cos this may mislead others if the fact is not made clear. Unless you asked the girl out without her reporting to the KTV and she claim an off day from the KTV. This way, she will not need to pay the fee to the mummy.
Old 03-07-2007, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dumflab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am in shenzhen for the next few days, any bros got tips on whats the SOP and the expected damage for a massage? got any good parlours to rec? or issit mostly go the the hair salon and ask for extra services??

if so den got any good hair salons? or is there an area where there are many many hair salons??? i will be staying in the baoan area, but prob will also go into the guan nei (main city) area...
Old 05-07-2007, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumflab View Post
i am in shenzhen for the next few days, any bros got tips on whats the SOP and the expected damage for a massage? got any good parlours to rec? or issit mostly go the the hair salon and ask for extra services??

if so den got any good hair salons? or is there an area where there are many many hair salons??? i will be staying in the baoan area, but prob will also go into the guan nei (main city) area...
standard SOP depend on where the massage center you go
some high standard family massage center they may not have special service,
but mostly the family massage at futian will do , expected damage for the massage is RMB 169 night and day will be cheaper ( exclude special charges)

yes , some hair salon may have pretty MMs , u can try to date them out , you can signal them ma
Old 05-07-2007, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
McHotDog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcHotDog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yoyoyo..after reading this thread. feel like going to Shenzhen now. just waiting sept to come. i still have time to know more lobang befor i fly.
Old 06-07-2007, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 21
usmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by McHotDog View Post
yoyoyo..after reading this thread. feel like going to Shenzhen now. just waiting sept to come. i still have time to know more lobang befor i fly.
not just shenzhen , also CP.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmjordan2 View Post
not just shenzhen , also CP.
me n few bros r going to cp july 18-22, bros u wanna come along?
Old 07-07-2007, 03:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
ch1236 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Huizhou.....regulars in SZ should be heading to HZ as well. Does anyone has any recommendations?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1