The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2024, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
Going there this saturday.

Anybody here wanna meet up and chill?

Will be visiting my viet syt. Up her previously using gaito.

Can share her ha?
With rewardz obviously...
Old 20-05-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
UrbanDecal has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Danang & Hoi An

going there next week. pm me if anyone wanna cheong tgt
Old 20-05-2024, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Can share her ha?
With rewardz obviously...
I think you may be able to search for her in gaito Danang...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-05-2024, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I think you may be able to search for her in gaito Danang...
I learnt that whether it's gaito or telegram group.. it is all operated by some OKTs. The gals have to share commission with their okt. Imagine if i fuck a gal for 500k vnd and they still get to earn a cut... that's how low it is.

And if the okt knows you are a foreigner, you will have to pay surcharge. Seriously wtf.
Old 21-05-2024, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

does anyone has any experience and info on BIA OM in Danang ? if yes, do you mind sharing
Old 21-05-2024, 04:05 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I learnt that whether it's gaito or telegram group.. it is all operated by some OKTs. The gals have to share commission with their okt. Imagine if i fuck a gal for 500k vnd and they still get to earn a cut... that's how low it is.

And if the okt knows you are a foreigner, you will have to pay surcharge. Seriously wtf.
I disagree with you...the gals advertise on Gaito are paying a monthly fees to website operator similar to those FL advertising on sbf...the FL on websites are not controlled by okt...they take the whole sum as advertised but think the gals advertise on multiple websites using different names and phone numbers...

Old 21-05-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I disagree with you...the gals advertise on Gaito are paying a monthly fees to website operator similar to those FL advertising on sbf...the FL on websites are not controlled by okt...they take the whole sum as advertised but think the gals advertise on multiple websites using different names and phone numbers...
Different from what i encountered.

I mass message the Gaito contacts in telegram and zalo. The replies are the same and told me not to mass message. LOL. And the okt said since i am foreigner, i must pay surcharge.

Only very few operate independently.
Old 21-05-2024, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 12
diab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud of

I'll be in Danang next week Mon-Fri for first time.
Any good recommendation for a good happy ending bj or nuru, please sent to me and let me know the cost. won't be bringing too much cash, if they can accept card.
look forward my first experience in danang.
any recommendation and advice is most welcome.
Am staying at voco ma belle.
Old 22-05-2024, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Different from what i encountered.

I mass message the Gaito contacts in telegram and zalo. The replies are the same and told me not to mass message. LOL. And the okt said since i am foreigner, i must pay surcharge.

Only very few operate independently.
Now I understand your previous post...to me or us Gaito is a website similar to sbf whereby Freelance will advertise bypassing okt...even Danang have gals working as FL and advertised in the Gaito website...these are not controlled by okt...

As for Gaito in Zalo or Telegram, these are stables...so okt controlled...in the past was just Wechat etc...

In the past we never use any Zalo or Telegram stables...

Old 22-05-2024, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 14
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For zalo now, i used to have the app but i uninstalled it since Dec 22. Now that i want use back, my number seems to be not registered. Tried making new acct with same number, it says will send me sms for OPT but nothing came. Like this, how to make zalo acct? But i rmb the nearby function has been removed as well
Old 22-05-2024, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds84 View Post
For zalo now, i used to have the app but i uninstalled it since Dec 22. Now that i want use back, my number seems to be not registered. Tried making new acct with same number, it says will send me sms for OPT but nothing came. Like this, how to make zalo acct? But i rmb the nearby function has been removed as well
The OTP could be your SMS spam box...you need to use back the same sim number to get back your Zalo account...

Back in 2018 the Vietnam changed from 11 digits to 10 digits...

https://baodanang.vn/english/educati...igits-3115505/

Old 22-05-2024, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 14
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
The OTP could be your SMS spam box...you need to use back the same sim number to get back your Zalo account...

Back in 2018 the Vietnam changed from 11 digits to 10 digits...

https://baodanang.vn/english/educati...igits-3115505/
I have been using the same number ever since. At most, changed telco nia. I checked my sms spam box, got nothing
Old 22-05-2024, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds84 View Post
I have been using the same number ever since. At most, changed telco nia. I checked my sms spam box, got nothing
Easier to get OTP in Vietnam...sometimes the Vietnam Zalo cannot send to overseas number...some of my friends ever expereince this...

Old 23-05-2024, 07:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
UrbanDecal has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Is gaito in Danang safe and can they converse in English? I don't have overseas sms so I can message the numbers listed on zalo/telegram is that correct? Going there next week so if bros got tips very much appreciated gamxia.
Old 24-05-2024, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanDecal View Post
Is gaito in Danang safe and can they converse in English? I don't have overseas sms so I can message the numbers listed on zalo/telegram is that correct? Going there next week so if bros got tips very much appreciated gamxia.
No. They cannot converse in English. Gaito is actually only used by local Vietnamese and that's why they charge local Viet prices. You must use translator and translate from English to Vietnamese in Google translator and copy and paste. They will think you are local Viet then it's ok.

However, the moment you use English/Chinese, they know you are foreigner from the initial zalo or telegram messages, they either reject or they may increase the rates to almost double due to "foreigner surcharge". Remember, they always charge more for foreigners.

When you meet up with the gals, communicate using simple Vietnamese or use Google translator. They are ok.

A few days ago, I up a very young cute syt. I paid extra 200k vnd foreigner surcharge in the first visit. But I kept making her laughable and tickle her. Then in the rtf, she refused the foreigner surcharge and I paid the same as local viets... She kept frenching me and even bade me farewell as I rushed off to fly back to Singapore. Even kept sending me good morning messages and told me not to forget her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1