The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 21-05-2024, 01:47 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 923 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin2324 View Post
Haha bro yes same all in, if want room add 10
Aiyo. Need refill my tank first. So many in list to RTF and this new joint come again. Anyway will try apple first as there rest do not look tempting at all. Cc last time try before but boobs is modified so will not RTF. Priority given to natural boobs. LOL. Any MR for apple before i go? TYVM

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 21-05-2024, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2730 / Power: 21
vin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Aiyo. Need refill my tank first. So many in list to RTF and this new joint come again. Anyway will try apple first as there rest do not look tempting at all. Cc last time try before but boobs is modified so will not RTF. Priority given to natural boobs. LOL. Any MR for apple before i go? TYVM
Haha actually I alredy had her wechat long time ago when she at 333, plan to visit her tomorrow will update soon.

Smile will make U feel YOUNG
Old 21-05-2024, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Oneindigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Tried Apple in her old shop. This was a few months ago. Great figure and pretty looking. Can’t recall if her boobs are natural but it was certainly well shape. Friendly girl but I have no chemistry with her. No Daty and Dfk then. Things might be different now. Maybe coz it was curtain joint - no stereo surround sound.

She is now in the new shop. Should give her a go.
Old 21-05-2024, 02:30 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5043 / Power: 8
puddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneindigo View Post
Short Review on 小四

Planned a visit to a ex-Chinatown ML new place opposite SGH. Pick this ML who was doing her make-up. Little did I know it is 小四 as I never visited her before.

Look - Decent looking won’t reject. Under 30. Has tattoo
Personality - She is friendly and easy to chat
Body - Good figure 8/10
Boobs - Augmented C ,. Soft to knead 😂
Massage - Not there for massage but feels decent. She has some experience in China as a masseur
CatBath - No chance to experience as I was busy painting her all over.
DFK - Wasn’t keen initially. Fully available when she is sufficiently pleasured. YMMV
Daty - was available to me
FJ - Good stamina. Her moaning expression not fake (at least to me). Very wet . Enjoyable bonk as she is responsive

If I am around the area - will give her a visit. Certainly one of the better ones.
Thanks - will upz u when Power return

[M** yANG sHENG gE]: Y*Y*, A*(hairless Pussy), Cc(arrived 19.5.2024)
Teenager(19) Y*
【bald, shaven, 剃光阴部】丽丽 ,C*C, A*, 阳阳, 潇潇
【MILF】丽丽 ,C*C , Hairless Victoria Secrets
【Chinatown SQUIRT QUEEN】阳阳
Old 21-05-2024, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 13
tournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayz1990 View Post
Anybody try before level 2 Zheng ya tang? Cici looks good on WeChat.
I tried before. Went for Lucky but also saw Cici around.
Old 21-05-2024, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
vicvic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tournedos View Post
I tried before. Went for Lucky but also saw Cici around.
Do you mind sharing your exp with lucky? Thinking to go tonight but can’t decide between trying lucky for the first time or going with cc whom I tried before back in 333.
Old 21-05-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 679 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 2
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicvic View Post
Do you mind sharing your exp with lucky? Thinking to go tonight but can’t decide between trying lucky for the first time or going with cc whom I tried before back in 333.
Bro, don't get confused.
PRC Cici @ BMC is voluptuous and offers basic Happy experience only, and is different from the slim PRC CC @ the new Bukit Merah joint near SGH where Super Happy experience is available.
Old 21-05-2024, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 883 / Power: 22
Absolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhahaha View Post
Was walking around BMC and spotted the old shop Vicky used to work there still lighted up after 10pm.

Took a detour to passby, and was jio in. I got assign to 柠檬.

Nicely shaped boobs and her massage is just good to fall asleep. Opt for full service. Shiok

*I am not a okt or getting any out of this. But sharing is caring.

Wechat: zhougongzi_z

online photo host
Tried 柠檬 last night after adding her into my wechat. She guided me into the rear room and just about to undress into their disposable underwear, i went behind her and gave her a squeeze. She is those ba ba type

She started out with some hard massage by planting her knees to my legs and slowly up to by bad. She managed to made cracking noise on my joints which was delight and release of aching. Followed by oil massage, which I slept throughout it, very relaxing.

Then when she ask me to turn over, she got on top of me between my legs and start pressing my vital area. With careful and sensal stroke. She woke up my bro, and start to get rock hard. She gave me a smile and ask what I wanted and I asked for the full course. She went off to bring her barang barang in.

She undress, she is ba ba type of body. But when she remove her top, nicely shaped natural C cup which is very nice to fondle and suck.

She proceed on to suck my nipples and slow work her way to my shaft. She gave me a warm BBBJ and jerk towards her throat until I buay tahan ask her to cap on. Did her in doggy style, her ass is just keep bouncing each time and bang on her. She let out soft moaning when I ask her to f**k her sideway, sucking her tits all the way until I exploded. She is tight there. Both of us were sweating when the whole deal was done. She help me remove and clean off my shaft before going to wash up.

Total damage: 3B + 1B1R(entrance)
Old 21-05-2024, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
wlseries is one of the Best!wlseries is one of the Best!wlseries is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute_Lust View Post
Tried 柠檬 last night after adding her into my wechat. She guided me into the rear room and just about to undress into their disposable underwear, i went behind her and gave her a squeeze. She is those ba ba type

She started out with some hard massage by planting her knees to my legs and slowly up to by bad. She managed to made cracking noise on my joints which was delight and release of aching. Followed by oil massage, which I slept throughout it, very relaxing.

Then when she ask me to turn over, she got on top of me between my legs and start pressing my vital area. With careful and sensal stroke. She woke up my bro, and start to get rock hard. She gave me a smile and ask what I wanted and I asked for the full course. She went off to bring her barang barang in.

She undress, she is ba ba type of body. But when she remove her top, nicely shaped natural C cup which is very nice to fondle and suck.

She proceed on to suck my nipples and slow work her way to my shaft. She gave me a warm BBBJ and jerk towards her throat until I buay tahan ask her to cap on. Did her in doggy style, her ass is just keep bouncing each time and bang on her. She let out soft moaning when I ask her to f**k her sideway, sucking her tits all the way until I exploded. She is tight there. Both of us were sweating when the whole deal was done. She help me remove and clean off my shaft before going to wash up.

Total damage: 3B + 1B1R(entrance)
how are her nipples like? small or big stubby kind?
Old 21-05-2024, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 883 / Power: 22
Absolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlseries View Post
how are her nipples like? small or big stubby kind?
Small type bro
Old 21-05-2024, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
cesar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by puddinghamster View Post
Yesterday I decided to visit Coco: missed her solid massage and her swirling tongue'我简直升天了,仿佛见到了老天爷" feel
As usual, I was greeted by Coco was at the counter with a wide smile as I entered the shop.
Coco ia a well trained massage therapist who provides firm or deep tissue massages that involves applying pressure and targeting the deeper layers of muscles and connective tissue to release tension and alleviate chronic muscle pain similar with TCM to promote balance and wellness in the body. A massage that involves a combination of head and feet massages, along with a focus on providing a solid and relaxing experience, can contribute to overall well-being.
After about 35 mins, Coco decided that the time for massage had ended. Then she started brushing her long against hair against my bare thighs. She caressed my thighs with her hair for a few minutes, making sure to get her long silky hair all over my balls and erection as well. She paused for just a second to remove clothes; she knew I would love to see her bare tits.
"摸我的胸部" she demanded. My eyes had been closed, so I hadn't even realized she was naked. My eyes bulged when I got a look at her naked perky tits; I quickly touched her soft C cup breasts with both hands. I was savoring the sensation of my hands squeezing her soft breasts. I got her nipples all hard, tweaking them just right. She began to rub her tits all over my lap for a few minutes; she knew that I like this move right before she go down on me.
She returned to her kneeling position on the floor, and she gently spread my legs far apart. The wider my legs are spread, the easier it is for her to access my hard erected throbbing cock and balls. She spent some time kissing my thighs, getting closer and closer to my balls. I could hear the kissing noises, loudly smacking her lips with soft erotic sounds coming from next door curtains.
I let out a loud moan when she put one of my balls into her mouth. She swished it around inside her mouth, then she switched to the other one; she was also stroking my thighs with her hands. I started breathing hard when she managed to put both my balls into her mouth at once. She tenderly licked my balls while warming them up with her hot mouth. She used her tongue to move them all around; her lips were completely enveloping my entire sack, up to the root of my hard erected cock. Her hands began to stroke my erected cock.
”爱死你,可可!"I moaned. She removed my balls from her mouth and licked my shaft with the tip of her tongue. She drenched my lap with her saliva as she worked her way up to the sensitive underside of my cock, right under the head. She gave that area some licks, and then teased me a bit with some long slow licks up and down the shaft. She finally put her lips around the whole head of my hard erected cock and started to gently suck me off. Fondling my balls with her hand, she slowly lowered her mouth over my entire cock, getting it deep inside her mouth.
She slowly bobbed her head up and down on my lap, getting her hands under me and squeezing my butt. My breathing getting heavier; I was deeply enjoying the blowjob.
I kept groaning and moaning with pleasure as she drooled and slobbered all over my lap, trying to make the blowjob as wet and messy as possible.
I moaned.
She was sucking my cock like a slut in heat. She was buried into my lap; my erected hard cock was completely inside her mouth, my thighs pressed up against her cheeks, her nose in my lap. Her eyelashes brushed up against my pubic hair.
She intended to milk me dry; She sucked and licked me lovingly, while stroking my balls. She looked up; my eyes were tightly shut, and my hands were by my side on the bed. She reached for my hands and placed them on her tits, letting me have something soft and pleasant to hold onto. She just sucked faster as louder moaning noises were coming from the neighbors with her pace and intensity grew with each trip up and down my cock. She made loud slurping and sucking sounds with her mouth. My cock was rock hard and throbbing.
Then the explosion came…
Can share ctc bro
Old 21-05-2024, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 15
xmfxmf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmfxmf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
REPLIED WITH thanks
Hi bro can share cc contact.
Old 21-05-2024, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold

Just tried Lemon based on above FRs. Disappointing.
Wont return.
Old 21-05-2024, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
vicvic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Bro, don't get confused.
PRC Cici @ BMC is voluptuous and offers basic Happy experience only, and is different from the slim PRC CC @ the new Bukit Merah joint near SGH where Super Happy experience is available.
I know bro, but I am sucker for syt regardless of the level of service they provide as long as it’s not chop carrot price and bad attitude. So far lucky at the same shop as cici very gam my type in terms of looks so wanna know if her service is good anot. Was a regular for CC back in 333 so I know she’s good, at least imo.
Old 21-05-2024, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
qam192 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Replied with thanks

SYT CC had finally arrived last night at stroke of midnight
Take advantage of the opportunity to experience her incredible talents. Schedule your appointment today and let CC help you unwind and restore your well-being.
thanks bro puddinghamster for the contact of CC.

first impression was a SYT with hot assets. definitely a head turner. opted for the room to have better privacy.

didn't get to try her massage. we started off chitchatting and caressing each other, that naturally became us speaking french to each other (YMMV). boob is enhanced but still soft to touch, no complaints. body was sensitive and no smell at the Y. audio was a big plus for me, sexy moans and whispers really max out my excitement. very accommodative during the main course.

total damage 3B1R, very worth it for her caliber. definitely a RTM for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1