The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2023, 10:22 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Abt that la, 12 yrs oredi leh ..
Can understand bro. As we go along, it means nothing

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 14-05-2023, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 6
ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!

My regular WL says my kuku mao getting longer . Had to return to SBW for boyzillian. Had Cindy. This time it’s more professionally done since I paid for IPL immediately. She will use powder , then use a new blade and shave. It’s extra $20 for armpits. But her IPL skills not good, burned me abit. XY can talk easier, Cindy Chinese not so good.
Room also getting more dirty compared to the first time I was there.
Aeroplane is $80, no zhut no dig. No skill.

If anyone has good recommendations of boyzillian pls let me know thanks !
Old 14-05-2023, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELancerX View Post
My regular WL says my kuku mao getting longer . Had to return to SBW for boyzillian. Had Cindy. This time it’s more professionally done since I paid for IPL immediately. She will use powder , then use a new blade and shave. It’s extra $20 for armpits. But her IPL skills not good, burned me abit. XY can talk easier, Cindy Chinese not so good.

Hmmm she actually the most playable there leh, but u need to flash some cash first. Anyway come here is 50/50 on IPL or waxing standard one, but what to do, professional place cannot get your cock sucked
Old 14-05-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
punchbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
Hmmm she actually the most playable there leh, but u need to flash some cash first. Anyway come here is 50/50 on IPL or waxing standard one, but what to do, professional place cannot get your cock sucked
is cindy the only one thats willing to give BBBJ? AFAIK XY and Lily dont do BBBJ
Old 14-05-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3183 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
Pardon me ..what's IPL?
Old 14-05-2023, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 923 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
Pardon me ..what's IPL?
IPL stands for Intense Pulsed Light technology.
IPL works thanks to a pigment in hair called melanin: much like a dark sheet on a hot day, the melanin helps the hair absorb the light from the flashes, stimulating it to go into its resting phase. This leaves you with smooth, hair-free skin.
Old 15-05-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
gawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELancerX View Post

Wah sian. I used to visit them before they shifted for my regular boyzilian. Wanted to visit them again for boyzilian but abit sceptical cause my go to therapist had left. Now even more sceptical if they can actually do a proper job
Old 15-05-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchbear View Post
is cindy the only one thats willing to give BBBJ? AFAIK XY and Lily dont do BBBJ
Honestly ah, she don’t normally do bbbj one. But if u cultivate and spend time/money, anything is possible.
Old 15-05-2023, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
If you are referring to the joint @ WH that I know of, a good looking good body (practices Yoga) short hair Viet ML N*** just got transferred there from Chinatown. Temporary arrangement by boss until she moves over to a new joint at AMK.
Hi uncle. Can share when and where this viet is changing spa to amk?
Old 15-05-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Hi uncle. Can share when and where this viet is changing spa to amk?
I will share more, once I get updates. Stay tuned.
Old 15-05-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 18
teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!

Anyone been to an**u spa before? At Tamp st 4x. Went there today with a big disappointment
Old 16-05-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 18
teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!

Received a few pm to share my experience on an**u spa.
So I managed to get some time off work early today and it was my only chance to get a good rub. scrub thru my ml list and decided to go for somewhere near my place. So I msged my previous ml y**I, and booked an appointment, but told me her name is a**. So I thought she changed her working name. Nevertheless, I went. Paid entrance and went in. Led by another lady which I thought was weird..but nvm, maybe y**I is upstairs. So I showered and changed and saw another lady attending to me. I asked where's y**I, and she ignored me. Asked her if y**I went rtc and ignored and told me"it's the same la". As I'm one who doesn't like to reject, I went on with it. Throughout the whole massage, I was quiet, which is unlike me cos I'm quite the chatterbox. Just kept thinking why didn't y**I just be honest with me. Was really disappointed cos if I were to choose, I'd rather choose other ml which I saw was quite pleasant.
All in all, I didn't get my ml, or get to choose my ml.
Ml: a**
Looks: 3/10. Really not my cup of tea.
Massage: 6/10 I wasn't in the mood already
Extras: 7/10 hardworking but really not in the mood already.
Total DMG: 2b 3r (including entrance)

Btw, any bros tried j*****a? A bit tanned but she's my type of look
Old 16-05-2023, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 2
alwisyed67 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwisyed67 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamilk View Post
Ml: a**
Looks: 3/10. Really not my cup of tea.
Massage: 6/10 I wasn't in the mood already
Extras: 7/10 hardworking but really not in the mood already.
Total DMG: 2b 3r (including entrance)

Btw, any bros tried j*****a? A bit tanned but she's my type of look
must give you a clap.
no mood still can go for extra

Last edited by alwisyed67; 16-05-2023 at 01:28 AM.
Old 16-05-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
richardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud of

Recently I try one of a slim ML lady with enhanced tits who enjoys doing dancing. Shop was near east side. She does provide healthy massage, her massage DP is 95% accurate so you can judge for yourself. In the shop she does provides slimming massage, sport healing massage and ear candling and cleaning. Please be gentle with her as she is quite a delicate lady. For further details of her contact please kindly PM me instead.
Old 16-05-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 10
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold

Random chance upon a young & sweet chinese ML "X" few minutes away from payalebar mrt. Solid hard massage with lotsa teasing. Friendly, easy going & eager to please. One of the best balls massage + sensual hj. Gfe gaogao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread