The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2011, 06:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
Advent Children is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Reputation system update - 12 March 2010

Sure ur say is final.

Ur the owner and the boss.

Pls delete my account then.

Thanks.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 0
evo5555 is a name known to allevo5555 is a name known to allevo5555 is a name known to allevo5555 is a name known to allevo5555 is a name known to allevo5555 is a name known to all

hi boss.. i would like to know who is the guy that gave me a zap unreasonably!!!.. i have never offended ppl and my life since 2002 has been a peaceful one.. can please help track down the bugger???

Old 02-01-2011, 09:28 PM

My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
Advent Children is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Boss !!

Can return me my power and reputation ? Promise the past kinda stuff wun happen again.

There's this guy nicked dotz under orgy and swing thread. His circulating a fake contact. I verified with him and end up he became aggressive.

Regards
AC
Old 03-01-2011, 02:36 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo5555 View Post
hi boss.. i would like to know who is the guy that gave me a zap unreasonably!!!.. i have never offended ppl and my life since 2002 has been a peaceful one.. can please help track down the bugger???
He doesn't like what you posted so he zapped you. I don't see anything wrong with that. It's what the rep system is for. You can't expect 100% support for ALL your posts ALL of the time.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 03-01-2011, 02:38 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchang View Post
Hi bro, i have been a member for almost 3 yrs le... I dont have any rep power at all...
Read the first post of this thread.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 03-01-2011, 03:42 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advent Children View Post
Sure ur say is final.

Ur the owner and the boss.

Pls delete my account then.

Thanks.
Your account has been deleted.

Old 04-01-2011, 03:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
baytah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Read the first post of this thread.
I think there is a better way to put it bro .
If your rep point > 35 then 1 rep point per year will be added .
Am I right ?
I was also confused when I read it .

Cheers
Old 05-01-2011, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro Sam,
What up, how come I got zapped to negative, did I do anything wrong?
As far as know I was fine, without any activities.
Need clarification, please.
I earn every point on this nick.... please refer to my records.

Thanks.
Old 06-01-2011, 02:21 AM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro Sam,
What up, how come I got zapped to negative, did I do anything wrong?
As far as know I was fine, without any activities.
Need clarification, please.
I earn every point on this nick.... please refer to my records.

Thanks.
Hello bro Sam,
Sorry to bother you again, it has been two years I had this problem, I was accused of being of a clone by those jokers and You or your moderators put me into negative points which I was fine with......through the months I have received hard earn points from bros that find my posting useful and then I was zapped by those same bunch of jokers to negative very badly.
Who know if they are also clones...of the same few person.......
I complain to you and you return all the points that had been zapped from me since the beginning[3X I earn points to power and got zapped unfairly].
I thought You have cleared me, as You restated my statues.

I would request you kind consideration, as I am a genuine Samster, not a clone, if I was why would defend my NICK 3X; bringing it back from Negative points to again and again. Most would just created a new nick.
Thanks you for hearing my humble request.
I know this is your forum, that is why I asked you be fair and weight my request from a real Samster............to interacted without false accusation........ of being a clone of anyone..............
Thank you in advance.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:01 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:

I know this is your forum, that is why I asked you be fair and weight my request from a real Samster............to interacted without false accusation........ of being a clone of anyone..............
Thank you in advance.
Hi there. You used these accounts to manipulate the rep points system on 2 Dec 2010. This violates rule 10.

loveme691234
aakumu
aakumu2
teteku

Old 06-01-2011, 06:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 14
Auxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to behold

Hi Boss, think I have been cloned/mass zapped. If you have the time, appreciate if you can check it out. If not, oh well, fortune ain't on me then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUPx42UmSng Classical Guitar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2j-frfK-yg Orchestra

J.S. Bach : Air On G
Old 06-01-2011, 07:22 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auxil View Post
Hi Boss, think I have been cloned/mass zapped. If you have the time, appreciate if you can check it out. If not, oh well, fortune ain't on me then
I could find no evidence of mass zapping. However, in the course of investigating, I found that you used your clones to increase your own points on 7 Dec 2010. The clones you used were :

GreyWind
Matthews
Osprey

You have therefore been placed in moderation.

As you can see, it is sometimes best not to draw my attention any account unless you are 100% sure you have been playing by the rules from day one.

Old 06-01-2011, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi there. You used these accounts to manipulate the rep points system on 2 Dec 2010. This violates rule 10.

loveme691234
aakumu
aakumu2
teteku
Hello bro Sam,
Every infringement has is punishment, what is mine and how do I earn it back?
My Statues that is if it is still possible.
Even criminal is given a chance to come back to society after they have paid for their crimes.
How do I redeem my self?
Thank you.
By the way, my only clone was aakumu2 because, aakumu was zapped badly, I did not know you would restored my nick to its old standing, but both nick are known to friends.
If you have told me from start, I would have stuck with the one.
On the subject on war chest, you could check even though I had once the power to zapped people, I did not even took grievance on those joker that massed zapped me with their clones.
Please reconsider my humble request.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:35 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Hi there. You are not cut off from society at all. There is no prison term or solitary confinement of any sort.

You are still at liberty to participate and contribute freely. The only difference is that your posts will not appear immediately.

There are also some red squares next to your reputation to indicate that you have been a naughty boy.

I have mentioned many times that it is OK to have more than one account as long as you don't use the accounts to manipulate the reputation score. Your "crime" is not because you registered aakumu2 plus many others. It's because you used those accounts to add points to yourself. That's considered cheating. It's like altering your own salary by hacking into your accounts payroll database.

Quote:
Hello bro Sam,
Every infringement has is punishment, what is mine and how do I earn it back?
My Statues that is if it is still possible.
Even criminal is given a chance to come back to society after they have paid for their crimes.
How do I redeem my self?
Thank you.
By the way, my only clone was aakumu2 because, aakumu was zapped badly, I did not know you would restored my nick to its old standing, but both nick are known to friends.
If you have told me from start, I would have stuck with the one.
On the subject on war chest, you could check even though I had once the power to zapped people, I did not even took grievance on those joker that massed zapped me with their clones.
Please reconsider my humble request.

Old 06-01-2011, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi there. You are not cut off from society at all. There is no prison term or solitary confinement of any sort.

You are still at liberty to participate and contribute freely. The only difference is that your posts will not appear immediately.

There are also some red squares next to your reputation to indicate that you have been a naughty boy.

I have mentioned many times that it is OK to have more than one account as long as you don't use the accounts to manipulate the reputation score. Your "crime" is not because you registered aakumu2 plus many others. It's because you used those accounts to add points to yourself. That's considered cheating. It's like altering your own salary by hacking into your accounts payroll database.
Bro Sam,
Is there no way to redeem my old statues?
YOU were the one that bounce my rep points to where it is now from negative[most of it any way......]
How am I suppose to earn my way back from -212 points?
Like to have your fair judgement on this, not asking for a free ticket, but an opportunity to earn my way back.
Thank you.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1