The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
2010, GeylangKia69

Old 25-12-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: L18H44B Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Maybe 111 ? Any one seen her since?
Today update her timeline wearing santarina costume with a beautiful smile leh.. She still around..

I heard funny stories why the house had to close for 2 weeks.. Lol dunno which 1 to believe
Old 25-12-2019, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 18
kai87 has much to be proud ofkai87 has much to be proud ofkai87 has much to be proud ofkai87 has much to be proud ofkai87 has much to be proud ofkai87 has much to be proud ofkai87 has much to be proud ofkai87 has much to be proud ofkai87 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Today update her timeline wearing santarina costume with a beautiful smile leh.. She still around..

I heard funny stories why the house had to close for 2 weeks.. Lol dunno which 1 to believe
Santarina Costume? Wow lol tomorrow go try.
Can't wait for her to strip and reveal her beautiful body.
Ups u +13 for the info lol
Old 25-12-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

588 shd look berry chio in santarina.. miss her agony face when piaking her....
Old 25-12-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
588 shd look berry chio in santarina.. miss her agony face when piaking her....
remember tell her no KY na......
Old 25-12-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
remember tell her no KY na......
she insist then how? any bros here got piak her w/o using KY?
Old 25-12-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronaldo0717 View Post
Didn’t expect to revisit this place. But I did anyway. Saw 111 available but then abit turn off by her rbf. Ended choosing a bubbly 288. Better experience this time. 288 is playful and chatty. Body wise petite with tattoo. Service wise was not bad, no French tho. Just light peck of kiss. Cbj some riding and ram it off. Worth the try if you need a quick drive thru.
Same to me. Went this afternoon and saw 111 available but did not pick her due to her shitty service and arrogant attitude previously. She couldn't care less for customers as she knew she is popular there. I rather pick 588 who provide respect to customers and work properly.
Old 25-12-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
Same to me. Went this afternoon and saw 111 available but did not pick her due to her shitty service and arrogant attitude previously. She couldn't care less for customers as she knew she is popular there. I rather pick 588 who provide respect to customers and work properly.
yup... 588 at least bother to moan naturally when u tweek her nipples...shiok
Old 26-12-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
crazycheongster is Cool - loads of Potential

After reading the many positive FR on this house, decided to pay them a visit today for Boxing Day. Have a few choices in the track including the notorious 111... Wah, she really chio but totally no eye contact and give me the black face.

None of the girls were seducing you; all just look around. Decided to go with 888 as can’t find 588 in the line up.

Looks 8/10
Pretty, SYT look with typical Thai girl height. Told be her name is Mina.

Body 8/10
Petite size, around 160cm but nice body. A geisha tattoo at the back, near her waist

Boobs 6.5/10
Enhanced D cup, still hard to the touch with erect nipples.

Bath 8/10
Help me to wash up and then put some body wash on her boobs and gave me a quick B2B, both on my front and my back. Reached under me from begging to give me a quick hand job and ball rub.
BJ 8/1 0
Her balls sucking skills was good and can feel the suction. Syiok. she performed CBJ slowly with a bit of deep throat. Nice feel.

FJ 10/10
ask her to stop with the BJ and start with cowgirl. Quite hardworking as he keep riding my rod in 3 different poses to try settle me. As she ride, my hands roam to squeeze her boobs. Her moans was a bit commercial and was her to lay down in missionary as I ram her til explode.

GFE 4.5/10
The whole interaction was a bit commercial and almost no conversation to build the feel.

RTF Nope, will look around for better action
Old 27-12-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycheongster View Post
After reading the many positive FR on this house, decided to pay them a visit today for Boxing Day. Have a few choices in the track including the notorious 111... Wah, she really chio but totally no eye contact and give me the black face.
You can try 258 next time. Normally she will smile and cheerful towards customers. 588 is good also.

You made the correct choice not to choose 111, else you will waste your $50 away. Not to deflame her but just to share that time i book $100 straight. Ask her a few questions and got scolded for asking too much Then she went to sleep after the first fuck and I had to wake her up for the second fuck. When you touch her nipple gently, she will push your hand away and say pain. Normally is fuck and forget but I will never forget someone like her who does not even have basic service provide at all. If she do not like me, I rather she tell me from the start and reject me. I can spend my money on another service provider instead.

666 is also not good at all, will try to take shortcut. Book a 2 session and she try to stall time for 1 shot only.
Old 29-12-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster

missing 588 JAV moaning..
Old 29-12-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Hearty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
missing 588 JAV moaning..
Lol share your experience with her le
Old 29-12-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
G666

Recently tried this house for the first time, took G666 for a quickie. Picked her for her slim body. Small breasts and small ass proportional to her slim figure, and she seems young so the body is still tight. Good attitude, and good service for CAT50. Had a good session with her, and will RTF.
Old 29-12-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: G666

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Recently tried this house for the first time, took G666 for a quickie. Picked her for her slim body. Small breasts and small ass proportional to her slim figure, and she seems young so the body is still tight. Good attitude, and good service for CAT50. Had a good session with her, and will RTF.
how the taste different from hotpot to tomyam?
Old 29-12-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Re: G666

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
how the taste different from hotpot to tomyam?
To me similar lah, hot and spicy
Still haven't found a good place for pho, though.
Old 29-12-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: G666

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
To me similar lah, hot and spicy
Still haven't found a good place for pho, though.
for me in sg still nasi goreng and hotpot better than tomyam and pho

try so many times but still chic and duck

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1