The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 27-02-2016, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5736 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Yes my observation too is women tends to dress up more daring but fall short of actually wanting to reveal too much of themselves. Unlike their western counterpart who tends to take a more carefree attitude, our ladies still want to able to dress up "provocatively" for themselves while still maintaining a certain level of conservatism.
Thank you, bro Frankiestine So well said ! Short and sweet and says the zaogeng issue all in a nutshell !

Yes, all these sexy girls like to provoke you with their super short dresses and skirts but will never let you enjoy the fruits or privileges that you expect. If i am not wrong, the appropriate word to describe them is "cockteasers"
Old 27-02-2016, 12:40 AM
Samster

Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by livergreen View Post
I was on an ANA flight to Tokyo some time ago, I was visiting the toilet and some young jap chick didn't lock the door, so I opened up and saw her seated down, hairy bush and all. Both of us tio stunned for 20 secs, I was clearly staring and embarrassed. Quickly closed the door and waited outside for her to finish her business and come out. She was smiling, bowing sheepishly when she exited. I spent a full 15 mins wanking to her image in the toilet.
If you happen to fly on one of the 787 aircrafts, good luck!
Quote:
I guess she was still in the midst of peeing, so was kind of stuck in that position. While I was figuring how to close that door. :
Oh my, how did i miss out on this bro's sharing of his erotic zaogeng experience up in the air ! A very rare unintended and priceless exposure and sight. A one in a million chance erotic view ! Lucky brother !

By the way bro, if you spend 15 minutes in the plane toilet, how are the other passengers going to use the toilet ? I suppose they will be pretty mad at you and bang your toilet door to try and break in during emergency. Haha
Old 27-02-2016, 06:36 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I guess she was still in the midst of peeing, so was kind of stuck in that position. While I was figuring how to close that door. :
You should go inside the toilet.
Then tell her that you are locking the door for her.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 27-02-2016, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 19
MATAKO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by edvil View Post
Saw a young syt ang mo mixed while waiting for bus infront of redhill mrt. Cute face, like Maggie Q type.
She a student from canadian international school. Her uniform skirt was 3 inches above her knee. She sat on the seat at the bus stop, facing inwards while texting. Had a good view of her white panty for a whole two minutes when her legs were apart.
When she stood up to catch her bus, she didnt noticed her skirt was crumped, and everyone got a view of her white lacy panty...yummy..
And you didn't take a picture of her ?
Old 27-02-2016, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 16
SinisterX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSinisterX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSinisterX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSinisterX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSinisterX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro NPNT rule applies good things must share
Old 27-02-2016, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
daveinaction deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Able to name some of good places to see zaogeng?

1) Inside MRT train
2) Inside Bus
Old 27-02-2016, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
livergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Oh my, how did i miss out on this bro's sharing of his erotic zaogeng experience up in the air ! A very rare unintended and priceless exposure and sight. A one in a million chance erotic view ! Lucky brother !

By the way bro, if you spend 15 minutes in the plane toilet, how are the other passengers going to use the toilet ? I suppose they will be pretty mad at you and bang your toilet door to try and break in during emergency. Haha
Haha, I was flying business and fortunately it was not crowded. I guess at that time, many people were still not used to the new toilet lock. It's a separate device from the door handle. Now, there's a big sign inside telling you to lock it before using.
Old 27-02-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
saikungbitch is one of the Best!saikungbitch is one of the Best!saikungbitch is one of the Best!

Quote:
Haha, I was flying business and fortunately it was not crowded. I guess at that time, many people were still not used to the new toilet lock. It's a separate device from the door handle. Now, there's a big sign inside telling you to lock it before using.
Could it be that she left it unlocked intentionally?
Old 27-02-2016, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edvil View Post
Saw a young syt ang mo mixed while waiting for bus infront of redhill mrt. Cute face, like Maggie Q type.
She a student from canadian international school. Her uniform skirt was 3 inches above her knee. She sat on the seat at the bus stop, facing inwards while texting. Had a good view of her white panty for a whole two minutes when her legs were apart.
When she stood up to catch her bus, she didnt noticed her skirt was crumped, and everyone got a view of her white lacy panty...yummy..
Don't know why nowadays white seems to be a popular colour for girls to choose when they are wearing their panties out This is indeed a case of a careless girl zaogening. There are a few of such girls around but majority are still very protective against zaogening to guys even if they wear provocatively or sexily
Old 27-02-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
Suarez79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Should be zaogening or zaogenging?
Old 27-02-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you. Oh i see ! Something new ? Then lady fliers must now be very careful to not only secure the door handle properly but also 'lock' it when using the plane toilet up in the blue sky ! Otherwise male fliers will have many more chances to see such erotic zaogengs ! This will certainly encourage more guys to travel by air more often than by other modes of transport
Old 27-02-2016, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suarez79 View Post
Should be zaogening or zaogenging?
Sorry bro, typo error. Should be zaogeng..ing
Old 28-02-2016, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Gf's landlord is a young couple with a baby. The wife seldom stay here and not very careful.....

Once she was breastfeeding baby at living sofa and fell asleep. I walked out of room and saw her 2 nipples full view.

Another time she forgot to close her door fully and I saw her topless sleeping.

Another time she was at kitchen making milk and didn't cover herself properly... 1 of her nipples was zaogeng and she didn't know about it.
Old 28-02-2016, 05:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stansert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Once she was breastfeeding baby at living sofa and fell asleep. I walked out of room and saw her 2 nipples full view.
A lucky day
Old 28-02-2016, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Should feast on her lacitating tits
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1