The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

R(ogertks): Cb this fella.

I didn't say who ah...
Old 18-12-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 654 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
R(ogertks): Cb this fella.

I didn't say who ah...
Jialat!! Hidden meaning
Old 18-12-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

E(ric): How's church today? Thanks for sending Janice over, appreciate you taking care of her.

Eh... I just fucked your wife bro, we snuggled in bed and had sexual fun, and you're THANKING me? My heart really jumped like you always do when you're guilty and almost got caught.

gog: No worries la, Janice's like a kid, give her food and she'll follow you everywhere.

Janice glared at me while still seated next to me. Oops.

E: Wanna join us for dinner? Would be nice to have company. We can talk about Janice 'the kid'.

Glancing at Janice, she seemed uneasy. Whilst I was tempted, I decided best not to. Janice is likely unable to come to terms with what she has spiralled into - YET.

gog: Nah, church was tiring today, and your wife was bullying me the whole time.

I will regret saying that of course, but I just want to make it look casual. Janice alighted and I went home to carry on working. Sleeping with the boss is fine, but it doesn't absolves you from having to clear your work. Sob.

11.12pm

*DING*

J(anice): Miss you, sleep early.

Sent her back a "heart" emoticon.
Old 18-12-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Janice is so adorable & sweet
Cant wait for more updates
Old 18-12-2022, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
MouAimingPSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy your style of writing TS, more please!
Old 19-12-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by storylistener View Post
Janice is so adorable & sweet
Cant wait for more updates
She is pure sweet and innocent, that's why, coming liao, coming liao!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouAimingPSG View Post
Enjoy your style of writing TS, more please!
Thank you sir!!! Coming liao!

Lai le lai le!!!
Old 19-12-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kin leh bro
Old 19-12-2022, 09:34 AM
Samster

Another update, this week going to be busy. Hmmmm Janice actually asked if I would like to go Christmas service this Sunday. I really thinking hard. I got my own church services also.

I hate it when women play mind games.

---------------------------------------------------------

Monday:

Saw Janice in office the next day, waving hi to everybody, cheery and looking pretty good actually. Back to her old self.

Portia nudged me after Janice went into her room.

P(ortia): She got it last night.

gog: Huh? Got what?

P: You can't see the glow? It's the glow of love, she must have had a good time yesterday.

gog: Wah lao, later I report you for sexual harassment!

P: You LIKE it.. don't you. Mai jealous la, people got a good hubby give her so much love until you can see she so radiant today.

I kept quiet... well, she had love, but pretty sure it wasn't from her husband. Or is it? Sian... that thought really make me pissed the whole morning.

J(anice): Hey, gog, let's go lunch.

gog: Huh? Oh... 12.10pm liao ah so fast.

J: YA, quick, me hungry, need food.

gog: Ok.

We walked out and Janice was hopping, and so excited to go lunch. I was feeling a bit moody because this stupid Portia had to paint an irremovable image in my mind.

J: Why? Something wrong?

gog: No la nothing.

J: Something is bothering you, tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

gog: No la nothing.

I took another jab at her sides with my finger.

J: Noooo you bad man, bully me.

gog: You want to see bully huh? You WANT TO SEE huh?...

J: Noooo, you bad man.

Janice ran from me with me trying to catch her.

The next few days, we mostly ended up at my place after work. Eric didn't call nor message her as he knows she's with me. He simply assumed that Janice and I were having prayer fellowship we had some nude moments but nothing really prayerful about. Janice was almost insperable from me. I badly wanted to try something new with her, but not sure how open she would be. She's still too religious and devout to probably try somnething kinky.

I needed a plan. Let me get her started on showing my cock some touch. She only touched it like once so far because I made her guide me in. It's lacking love in this sense.
Old 19-12-2022, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hloong View Post
Kin leh bro
Kena CB earlier leh!!! Must protest a bit, post slower mah!!!! LOL!!!
Old 19-12-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

A naughty plan to explore with the real naughty Janice
Old 19-12-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
A naughty plan to explore with the real naughty Janice
Ya have to slowly guide her, penetration is boring, need some foreplay and also there are so many things to do in bed... unravelling her will take some time, but fruitful. I can't forget the first time she ... omg. You all making me horny again.
Old 19-12-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Ya have to slowly guide her, penetration is boring, need some foreplay and also there are so many things to do in bed... unravelling her will take some time, but fruitful. I can't forget the first time she ... omg. You all making me horny again.
Perhaps it’s time to pen down the first time she….. please make us horny too
Old 19-12-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 19
marzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Cb reading your story like watching game of thrones, always leave us blue balls. Horny die u lol
Old 19-12-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Perhaps it’s time to pen down the first time she….. please make us horny too
Penned le, thinking how to chop the story to make more blue balls. l

Need to proof read and vet. Don’t want unnecessary errors getting in. The reading pleasure can drop

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzden View Post
Cb reading your story like watching game of thrones, always leave us blue balls. Horny die u lol
Wahaha thank you thank you. Means I’m doing a good job!!!!

Will post a bit after lunch. Today got spare time. See if I can write on Lindi also (as usual I don’t check much as hers is a side track).
Old 19-12-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Lunch break special:

-------------------------------------------------

>>>> Fast forward <<<<

It was a weekday evening, Janice had dinner appointment with her friends, I was left alone, I cracked my brains but couldn't think of anything on how to get Janice to be more open to my sexual demands. Got me quite sexually frustrated, I ended up sitting on my bed rubbing myself off. I heard a shriek. Ya... you got it.

J(anice): gog!!! That's disgusting!!

gog: Huh!! Wha...

Everything is disgusting to her. Janice was standing by my room door. In my anxiousness to get off, I didn't realise she came and I wasn't expecting her to drop by after her dinner with friends. I tried to cover myself but then I got evil, and stopped.

J: You pervert!

gog: Hello? You broke into my house, peeped at me and you're calling me a pervert?

J: Pervert pervert!! Gog is a pervert!

gog: You naughty naughty girl!!!

Janice laughed at me and I walked over to her and hugged her.

J: Eh.. don't.. your thing is rubbing my clothes la...

gog: This thing is something you enjoy a lot lor, you never care for it today, abandoned me for your friends.

Janice tried pushing herself away from my hug and looked up, faintly smiling and in 'disgust' that my cock is rubbing her skirt.

J: I missed you, that's why I'm here ma, you still not satisfied ah.

By now she has already given in to her sin, she's no longer that shy, but still mostly religiously abstaining from the sexual stuff I yearn for. Ya la ya la, I am a bastard la. You guys hor.

gog: You miss my penis, or me?

J: I miss... him.

Janice pointed her index finger down at my penis while saying that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1