The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2013, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future
Re: Tg Balai

Amazing. At this modern century, Educated people still playing RAW!

Shake head, shake head!
Old 08-04-2013, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Balaiboy,

Which level to stay at shangrila hotel for strong wifi signals ? Care to post the telephone no of the hotel.... Thanks...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 08-04-2013, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dont bother abt the reception. Go there to enjoy and to avoid any prob... Think with the big head... not the small one...
Old 08-04-2013, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 15
muniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by manz_tatz View Post
Dont bother abt the reception. Go there to enjoy and to avoid any prob... Think with the big head... not the small one...
No lah bro, can sian her to be my wife ma. Then 'love' her with all my life.
Old 08-04-2013, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

True,, But you go Balai to find Love or to F**k. Think about it. Her impression of you already down. Especially when she see you with a werking gal...
Old 08-04-2013, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of

anyone actually book a massage lady? I was planning to book one during my 28th-30th Mar trip but during goodfriday they have some stupid rules or something.. most massage shop & KTV close half day early on eve n full day on good friday... maybe my next trip try my luck haha.
Old 08-04-2013, 07:37 PM
Samster

muniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by manz_tatz View Post
True,, But you go Balai to find Love or to F**k. Think about it. Her impression of you already down. Especially when she see you with a werking gal...
Go there to have fun and at the same time still can find love over there. Been with a working ger to them is normal so no worry abt that. I personally knew a few indo-chinese salon gers last time and their opinion is nothing wrong cos its too common in indo ady. Moreover, to marry a sgrean is much better than staying in indo earning reception pay right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post
anyone actually book a massage lady? I was planning to book one during my 28th-30th Mar trip but during goodfriday they have some stupid rules or something.. most massage shop & KTV close half day early on eve n full day on good friday... maybe my next trip try my luck haha.
Ya, no night life on eve of religious holidays. No disco and KTV closed at 2am indo time. From what i know, massage lady still can be called to your room. You can ask the hotel lobby to arrange.
Old 08-04-2013, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Errrr. I was on the last ferry on good fri to tbk and had one shot that night with a massage gal frm sakura massage.

Cost me 450k incld massage fee.

Oh ya. I did called the massage center to send gal to my room.

Last edited by Makashi; 08-04-2013 at 08:51 PM. Reason: added more
Old 08-04-2013, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Errrr. I was on the last ferry on good fri to tbk and had one shot that night with a massage gal frm sakura massage.

Cost me 450k incld massage fee.

Oh ya. I did called the massage center to send gal to my room.

kitaeshi is talking abt eve of holiday. Thursday night. Holiday itself no affect. Everything normal.
Old 08-04-2013, 09:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom01;87$$$$0
there are ATMs around.
Now you guys have it so good...... many years ago when ATMs were not available..... when you need cash urgently the local chinese folks are very helpful. They will offer to lend you the money but you have to pay back at 20-30 % interest depending on how desparate you are for the money. One of their guy will then accompany you back on the ferry to WTC where you withdraw the cash and pay him back.
Old 08-04-2013, 11:09 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Siawlang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by muniu368 View Post

True but can look for 1 decent ger for wife right? They are far far better than sg gers which keep thinking abt their 5Cs.

Ya, you can withdraw all you want
Sorry no decent girls there.they have 6 Cs. Last C stands for cuukoo(make u a cuukoo)
Old 08-04-2013, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Hi Balaiboy,

Which level to stay at shangrila hotel for strong wifi signals ? Care to post the telephone no of the hotel.... Thanks...
Hmm...bro, Shangrila hotel aka Ah Pek hotel, oreidi so cheap. I doubt they have wifi coverage. The last time i was tere was like 1 yr ago.
Old 09-04-2013, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post
Nope. Pretty sure he mention good Friday holiday itself as well
Old 09-04-2013, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Now you guys have it so good...... many years ago when ATMs were not available..... when you need cash urgently the local chinese folks are very helpful. They will offer to lend you the money but you have to pay back at 20-30 % interest depending on how desparate you are for the money. One of their guy will then accompany you back on the ferry to WTC where you withdraw the cash and pay him back.
Yaya, that was like 13years ago when i first step into this happyland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siawlang View Post
Sorry no decent girls there.they have 6 Cs. Last C stands for cuukoo(make u a cuukoo)
The reception indo-chinese ger is decent what

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Nope. Pretty sure he mention good Friday holiday itself as well
Oh... I was there on good friday also leh but everything was normal leh. I still went to disco bravo leh.
Old 09-04-2013, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 12
BalaiBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBalaiBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Shangrila Hotel aka Ah Pek Hotel. It's a fact. I always feel the generation gap with the uncles whenever I stay there. But I don't give a damn. I'm here for a holiday, can't be bothered with Ah Pek issues or anything else that does not concern me. Its number to call from Singapore is +62777325325. It has Wi-Fi access finally, but the signal is strongest at the lobby, weakest at 3rd storey. Never try 4th or 5th storey. I only happened to know about it, when my girl Nana wanted Wi-Fi access and she called the reception for the password. Her regular Malaysian customer had bought her a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 and she was happily using it. I was thinking, "Wah, this regular of yours so generous he bought you a mini tablet, must be rich guy." But I shrugged off the thought immediately, because if he wanted to buy her anything, that's his problem. Doesn't concern me. Of course, I would not even do such a thing. The most I'll pay for is top up card and grocery only.

There are ATMs all over Balai now. Last time fewer. That first time I ran out of money was to pay seaport taxes, I asked the uncles who were going back on the same ferry for help. We were running late for the ferry so did not had the chance to go ATM withdraw money. Luckily, they agreed. I wanted to repay them back at Singapore, but they said it's ok. So end up I did not pay them back. Henceforth, I always make sure to deposit enough money at the hotel reception upon checking in.

There are pretty Indon-Chinese locals at Balai. I always got the chance to spot a few of them on the streets. But for my case, pure viewing pleasure only. If you want to find love at Balai or perhaps marry one, it's all up to you. I can only say that it's very difficult to track whatever she is doing while maintaining a long distance relationship. Calls and SMSes are expensive too. Unless you marry her over to Singapore to be a housewife.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1