The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 05-01-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Recently there is an actress advertised for 3k per pop.

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=677153
Old 05-01-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
135246 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenzisage View Post
All look gay to me lol.

It's always the same guy carrying her and bua her thighs. I wonder how she come down...confirm got zaogeng haha. If me I will slowly slide her down then rub my fingers in her crotch and her ass...doubt she will mind
She'll probably moan with pleasure
Old 05-01-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
Immorally deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135246 View Post
She'll probably moan with pleasure
She probably will
Old 05-01-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
That means she was pretty young when she got married in the 90s. If 1999, she was only 23. How sure are you on this?
-------
This girl came into this country at a young age, same with all foreign women travelling into this country searching for $. Brothers who went all the way back into the 90s should remember the next girl.

Another local actress will be leaving Mediacorp, and this time it’s Sharon Au.

According to a statement to Channel NewsAsia, her last day of service falls on 1 February. The 42-year-old said that she had been studying in France for a year and hopes to pursue other challenges in the country.

After spending 22 years with Mediacorp, Au said that her resignation was a “hard decision” to make. It was also reported that she had spent five years studying under a company scholarship. The last seven years were spent on fashion and online portals management.

----------
Sharon was under investigation during the NKF saga. If I remembered correct her fees per show was $60k, rumours said it was higher then this. Of course Richard Yong approved it. Sharon was asked to appear in court and TV stn boycott her for 2 yrs? That was where we dont see her on TV anymore.

Of course during CNY ads, she was pretty no doubt. To me Sharon was an actor who quit the media industry with a bad record.
Old 05-01-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
-------
This girl came into this country at a young age, same with all foreign women travelling into this country searching for $. Brothers who went all the way back into the 90s should remember the next girl.

Another local actress will be leaving Mediacorp, and this time it’s Sharon Au.

According to a statement to Channel NewsAsia, her last day of service falls on 1 February. The 42-year-old said that she had been studying in France for a year and hopes to pursue other challenges in the country.

After spending 22 years with Mediacorp, Au said that her resignation was a “hard decision” to make. It was also reported that she had spent five years studying under a company scholarship. The last seven years were spent on fashion and online portals management.

----------
Sharon was under investigation during the NKF saga. If I remembered correct her fees per show was $60k, rumours said it was higher then this. Of course Richard Yong approved it. Sharon was asked to appear in court and TV stn boycott her for 2 yrs? That was where we dont see her on TV anymore.

Of course during CNY ads, she was pretty no doubt. To me Sharon was an actor who quit the media industry with a bad record.
Wow. I didn’t know all this. No wonder I never see her in channel 5/8 anymore. Thanks for sharing all this.
Old 06-01-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 8
Zenzisage is one of the Best!Zenzisage is one of the Best!Zenzisage is one of the Best!

Sharon Au is not bad lah...consider B- tier, fuckable. In some alternate reality she would have accepted the offer to be JAV actress, my hard drive def support

Also didn't know Lynn Poh divorced.

That china one beside her look very kiam kan
Old 06-01-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

I also remembered a Chinese variety show 10 yrs ago, where Quan Yi Fong call up ex C8 actors and actress. Sharon Aw granted an interview, she mention she was studying advertising at Japan.

France? I have no idea maybe she further her study. About Lynn Poh last I heard in papers and, a local man mag that has stop publishing. She was an insurance and property agent. Of course she said she had high profile clients.

If I am not mistaken back into 2008? A C8 serials where Lynn acted in, I was watching it at the right timing, although I never finish watching any full serials. She was a Singaporean working as marketing rep at PRC, showhow she was drug and she woke up in a hotel room with a middle age PRC male client.

He said something liked. It was kind of rude.

"I thougt you were different, but after the deal you are nothing interesting just like all mine girls."
Old 06-01-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
IntelCentron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenzisage View Post
Sharon Au is not bad lah...consider B- tier, fuckable. In some alternate reality she would have accepted the offer to be JAV actress, my hard drive def support

Also didn't know Lynn Poh divorced.

That china one beside her look very kiam kan
Lynn Poh has a nice bulge there
Old 07-01-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 7
potatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpotatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpotatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpotatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice Nice
Old 08-01-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 20
ysguy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterysguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone same taste as mine? Chen Mei xin
Old 09-01-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysguy View Post
Anyone same taste as mine? Chen Mei xin
Yes, Mei Xin is one of my top 4 fav along with Carrie Wong, Hayley (elder sis) and He Ying Ying.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 20
ysguy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterysguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
Yes, Mei Xin is one of my top 4 fav along with Carrie Wong, Hayley (elder sis) and He Ying Ying.
First saw her on tv already felt wow!
Old 10-01-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysguy View Post
First saw her on tv already felt wow!
Sweet, cute face with curvaceous body :P
Old 13-01-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 14
SunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant future

my current fave is 933FM DJ Hazelle Teo 张颖双.. she looks good and bonkable.. what do u bros think??

https://www.instagram.com/heyhihazelle/?hl=en
Old 14-01-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Watch this yr CNY MTV we will see all the actress. This year are we seeing many new SYT from Malaysia? No matter. I guess mediacock is moving into the next gen by hiring childrens of C8 actors.

With effect from 2018 we will be seeing the growing up of this young people. I guess all are born locals and, we should support them. However, the attraction of foreign pte movie company is hard to resist. It is all actors and actress dream to work with Jacky Chan one day. Then there is a rumour in HKG that the man fuck all his leading actress. How come he is never charged?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1