The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2012, 10:39 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by trash55 View Post
Went to this shazui place at futian district Shenzhen, managed to get some cheapest fuck at just 150rmb with SYT. bbbj and full catbath and pretty awesome fuck.

Cheapest ever!
Quote:
Originally Posted by trash55 View Post
a few pm came in asking for information on getting to shazui to find the cheapest fuck in shenzhen 150RMB!!!

There are many small lanes in the form of grid where every other turn you can find a WL in a house waiting for customers. It is quite a secretive place where it operates by mamasan and papasan to bring you to see the girls. They have to operate this way to sieve out the government authorities. Over here I saw some sizzling hot meimeis 20-22 in looks and bodies of some of the cat150 wl. Once agreed on the girl, she will bring you to another house where there is a proper shower and bed to do the job.

Here is the location.
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=22.51...72266&t=m&z=16
Bro, thx for your info.. Any mm FRs to start with? Do they offer MJ, or CIM services?

I will be in Shenzhen for about a week.. Keen to meet other Samster bros..
Old 14-10-2012, 08:39 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
thai109 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
Hi can pm me... Will b heading there soon for work
Hi Bros! I will be going to SZ in Dec. First time going there, how to get to Dongguan from SZ and what is the damage like (fun plus transportation)?

Appreciate if you can pm me! Thanks!
Old 15-10-2012, 05:32 AM
Samster (B)

ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoChun77 View Post
Dun think there is much in szx unless you willing to pay the high price with not much & rush service. Worst of all, like playing tikam (cannot choose mm).

If you dun mind, travel out of szx to dongguan. Travel time is around 30-45mins. Pay rmb400-600, you get real good massage with unlimted shot. Some of these massage chain do offer pick-up service from your hotel, not FREE but a small cost. Total add up (massage + transport) will not exceed rmb1k & you will be well treated.

Do pm me if you need contact. Can intro you a manager at tangxia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiwai View Post
Thanks XiaoChun 77, guess so szx is dead.
The suggestion sound grest, pay almost same price still got sightseeing will pm you for the contact. btw do they pick up about 9pm or later?
Bro, pls elaborate more details on your 400 - 600 rmb category..

Unlimited shot within a time frame or overnight?

Pls elaborate more details as the process flow of ordering the mm to the MJ+FJ..

Is there a need to order a individual room? or to pay for the room charge?
Old 15-10-2012, 06:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post

Pls elaborate more details as the process flow of ordering the mm to the MJ+FJ..

How many unlimited shot you can do ?
Old 15-10-2012, 12:21 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3263 / Power: 18
XiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Its 120 or 130 mins from the time the mm call from the room to start the time.

Before this, the manger will bring you to a hall with stage (T台) to choose mm.

Once you choose your mm, she will lead you to the room to begin the services. There are a few kind of room available. Single, buddy or mass orgy room (互动房) whereby you & your friend can exchange partner after 1st round for the remaining time.

If you arrive after 11.30pm or 12.00am, you may inform the manager you will be staying overnight. The mm will leave the room after the service for you to rest till 12.00pm next day.

Normally if you call before to go, no room charge (免房费).

For the benefit of all bro, manage to find something interesting about the service & kind of room. Refer to this link: http://ds.sn942.cn/dssn/2012/3243.html
Old 15-10-2012, 01:34 PM
Samster (P)

XiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Once you choose your mm, she will lead you to the room to begin the services. There are a few kind of room available. Single, buddy or mass orgy room (互动房) whereby you & your friend can exchange partner after 1st round for the remaining time.

If you arrive after 11.30pm or 12.00am, you may inform the manager you will be staying overnight. The mm will leave the room after the service for you to rest till 12.00pm next day.

For the benefit of all bro, manage to find something interesting about the service & kind of room. Refer to this link: http://ds.sn942.cn/dssn/2012/3243.html
Old 15-10-2012, 09:00 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Dun think there is much in szx unless you willing to pay the high price with not much & rush service. Worst of all, like playing tikam (cannot choose mm).

If you dun mind, travel out of szx to dongguan. Travel time is around 30-45mins. Pay rmb400-600, you get real good massage with unlimted shot. Some of these massage chain do offer pick-up service from your hotel, not FREE but a small cost. Total add up (massage + transport) will not exceed rmb1k & you will be well treated.

Do pm me if you need contact. Can intro you a manager at tangxia.
Quote:

Quote:

Bro, just ctc ye zhi.. she says no free ride from SZ to Tangxia..

Bonk session about 120 mins.. Free room..

Got 400/600/800 category mm to consider.. considering the time spent back n forth.. tink I probably check it out on my last nite in SZ..
Old 15-10-2012, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Darius is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Need advice. Shangri la Shenzhen and Futian Shangri la, which is newer and better for shopping, k, spa..? Which is nearer to transportation to golf like Mission Hills?
Old 15-10-2012, 10:10 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:

Bro, just ctc ye zhi.. she says no free ride from SZ to Tangxia..

Bonk session about 120 mins.. Free room..

Got 400/600/800 category mm to consider.. considering the time spent back n forth.. tink I probably check it out on my last nite in SZ..
I already say not FREE. You will need to pay a small fee for the pick up but will be worthy.

Do share your experience with everyone once you try. But you leave it till last nite what if you really enjoy it, will have to wait till your next trip then will have chance to do it again.

Last edited by XiaoChun77; 15-10-2012 at 10:38 PM.
Old 16-10-2012, 02:05 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
I already say not FREE. You will need to pay a small fee for the pick up but will be worthy.

Do share your experience with everyone once you try. But you leave it till last nite what if you really enjoy it, will have to wait till your next trip then will have chance to do it again.
Thx bro for your introduction..

As a matter of fact, I tink I probably restrict to SZ during the initial part of stay here..

Have bonk quite a number, 2 shots overnight on the 1st night and rendevou 800 cat with room++ in Heyuan.. 2.5-3 hrs drive from SZ.. Just completed 1x bonk session @ Grand View Hotel in SZ Futian district area sinz arriving last Friday..
Old 16-10-2012, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 20
TigerGuy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTigerGuy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

I think you are refering to Xiao Xue's Joint, now have their 4th outlet in
Xiong Shi hotel

Old 16-10-2012, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
winman08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerGuy View Post
I think you are refering to Xiao Xue's Joint, now have their 4th outlet in
Xiong Shi hotel

TigerGuy, seem like you know all the lobang there...
wish I can tag you along when i there.. Peace...
Old 19-10-2012, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2160 / Power: 18
w810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Hello bros,
I will be in personal trip to Long Hua, Shenzhen in Nov.
Any bro can recommend a good lobang? ( MP / spa/KTV)?

Many thanks in advance!

Cheers
Old 19-10-2012, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
Anel King deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnel King deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Brothers

I will be in a hotel in the Bao An Center area.

Any information a good massage and a possible JG?

Retired from visiting Pros. Just enjoying Jua Gen.

My Threads:
Prostate Massage
Passage of time – From a Boy to a Man!
Need Help On How To Make My Wife Sexually Active?
Sexy Colleagues We Fantasize or Lust for
Old 19-10-2012, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2160 / Power: 18
w810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by w810_76 View Post
Hello bros,
I will be in personal trip to Long Hua, Shenzhen in Nov.
Any bro can recommend a good lobang? ( MP / spa/KTV)?

Many thanks in advance!

Bros, I will upz you if u could share a good lobang !
Thanks in advance

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1