The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2024, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10210 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
SIL is aroused and wet, cheers!
Smoother entry
Old 24-05-2024, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

~ before setting SIL up with my acquaintance/friend, I've been over to their house for family dinner on a few occasions.. perhaps lesser than 7 times. There were a few times, just to fuck wife on her own bed.

Didn't want to ruin the moment, SIL was focused on the work, I took a quick glance, she was doing it well... focused!!! but she was biting her lips, and her eyes were squinted.....

SIL : mmmmm!

her body shuddered a little too, when my fingers went really up her inner thigh...... it felt more moist ........... and more moist...... I felt her lacey material on her panties..... GOSH! she was WET! and I mean... SO DAMN WET!

what the hell is going on????

SIL : I'm done....... mmmmm.....

SIL looked at me............... she looked at me..... eyes squinting... mouth open... breathing hard..... is this her 'come fuck me' face??? needy....

me : should I check.....

SIL : ermmmmm..... okay... ooohhhhh

I checked her pussy instead, it was indeed FUCKING WET! why was she this wet???? I've eaten her pussy so many times... penetrated her at least twice by now.... she was never THIS WET!

WHY???

my fingers were inside, twirling a little... the squishy sound was loud! SIL turned and my fingers slid out, she hugged my face and locked lips with me.....

I wanted to get up and bring her to the bed.....

SIL : mmmm..... wait... wait........ wait....

SIL pressed on me so I won't stand up.. she stood up, her hands tied her shoulder length black natural smooth hair to the back in a pony tail..

SIL : hold for meeee........

she took my hand and guided it to hold her pony tail as she knelt down... she bit her lip and used both hands to take my erected penis out... with her spectacles, she looked so nerdy.... she looked up at me nervously.... her face squinted a bit, my penis was SMELLY... wet semen... dried semen from earlier.... there was even a stained patch on my black shorts....

me : sorry ah.. it's smelly...

SIL : no.. it smells nice... may I have my dinner now?

me : me dinner? huh ?? WOAHHHH...

my SIL started to kiss and lick my penis head, whilst I held her hair in a pony tail.... she was slow and gentle, looking up at me....... before i knew it.... my wrist was feeling and following the movement of her head, forward and backwards.... forward and backwards......

disbelief....

stunned..

what is going on???

before I know it.....

me : AHHHHHH! orhhhh!!! sorry sorry....

I cummed in her mouth.... she choked a little, kept her mouth shut so that nothing came out....... she pulled back, fell backwards a little, perhaps her knees feeling the strain... she held her hand under her jaw, to prevent any drips.... she looked up at me...... opened her mouth, to show half of the semen she still had in her mouth to me(she accidentally swallowed a lot already)...

she clearly wasn't skilled.... like she had memorised steps from a manual.....

I was really in disbelief.....

summoned whatever energy I had left to get up and help her stand up and hugged her tight...

she tiptoed and whispered into my ear...

SIL : I am yours ok!

I held her face and looked deep into her eyes through her spects...

me : you are PERFECT! you are PERFECT!

she smiled shyly...

me : now it's your turn

SIL : huh, you still can???

me : anything for you.

I wanted to lock lips with her ...

SIL : no no no.. let me rinse my mouth first!

me : you are just way too nice!

I grabbed her and locked lips with her, stuck my tongue into her mouth and tasted my own semen, I didn't care... my hands reached down just easily slid into her red with black lace panties and started to finger her............

fuck! her panties was SOAKED! was she dripping when she was sucking for me?????

It felt SO SMOOTH in that still rather tight pussy of hers! SIL moaned out loud.... I pulled her shirt up and started to lick her nipples and fingered her steadily........... hearing her so so innocent moans, I couldn't take it anymore!

I was hard again! Got up, pulled her panties hard and may have ripped it a little. got it off. SIL removed her shirt at the same time on her own...... we both stripped completely naked, the air con was on, but we both started to sweat as our bodies were just so DAMN HOT!!!

I fucked her gently and tenderly, not as hard as I fingered her with one finger... she was SO SMOOTH in there, and SO DAMN WET!!!!!

and .......

SIL moaned out loud.... her pussy became TWICE AS WET! I didn't even feel the feel to cum yet... it was my second round after all............

SIL grabbed me tight...... hugged me tight.......then ....... she just laid motionless.... while my penis still hard inside her...... her hug on me loosen....

SIL had passed out... from the orgasm and perhaps exhaustion from the past few days... I put her properly on the bed, tucked her in nicely and made sure she wasn't cold... I still had a hard on, picked up her panties and headed to the toilet so as not to disturb her.....

headed to the toilet so as not to make a mess, sat on the bowl and held her panties in my hand and stroked myself gently.... I picked up the clothes in the pail, sniffing her familiar scent......... the black lingerie she wore when I fucked her fully and consciously mutually for the first time......

there's the panties she wore this morning..... the grey one...

I picked it up.......

sniffed it.....

there's her sweat.... it was smelly....

it smelt..... nice....

gosh I'm DISGUSTING!

I sniffed the rest of the piece while I continued to stroke myself... feeling an ejaculation coming....

wait.... (when I reached the middle part on the inner side)

this doesn't smell like sweat....

I compared the smell to my fingers which were inside her smooth and wet pussy....

wait... this smells more like..........

WHAT THE FUCK!
Old 24-05-2024, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
Prince57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh fuck, how I wished my SIL is like that!
Old 24-05-2024, 09:47 PM
Samster

Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

~ I vaguely recall, the 2-3 times I stayed over at their place in the past, it was because wife wanted to fulfil her own fetish of drinking with her boyfriend and being fucked in her own bedroom… each time, wife had already left for work and I had to sneak out on my own, and that was before they had installed the electronic door lock, it was stressful and embarrassing. Thankfully, I didn’t have to see SIL at that time..

I lie there in bed, couldn’t even bring myself to sleep next to her.. I pulled the bottom bed out and slept on it.. my brain was in a mess…. What the fuck was going on?? She was NEVER this wet! Why was she this wet??? Why was her grey panties reeking of her cum smell? There was no secret… where was she again this afternoon??

Fuck! I had forgotten to ask her, especially after seeing her in that lingerie set, all logic just went to dust, I forgot to find out… what had happened in the noon! Why was she wet? Wasn’t she on her own?? WAIT. The COL was there. He came… and she called me? Like … how long ago was it after I left… I checked my phone.. two hours! What was she doing later after I left?? Did she get wet because of him??? I got worked up and got up, used the phone flash light to rummage through her thrash… didn’t care if I woke her up, she was snoring mildly, which for her, means she was exhausted and knocked out… I didn’t find any used condom or packaginge, the bin doesn’t look like it’s been cleaned out as well. She was too busy and moodless for that I guess.

Not trusting my search, I took the bin outside of the room to the dining table, with proper light, I did one last search.. Nothing. Just used tissue, thankfully, they weren’t sticky, I even stooped so low as to taking a few sniffs on the used tissue.

Stood there feeling relieved, and also disappointed..

What the fuck was wrong with me?

Disappointed???

Emptied the trash for her and headed back into the room… I felt more relieved…. Still feeling restless despite tired, I went back to the toilet to check the pail, inspected the grey panties with light and compared to the sexier pair she wore just now…. It’s definitely SIL’s cum stain, but at a much lesser scale…

She did admit to me, she’s attracted to COL.

But did they do anything more???

Maybe they had lunch which he delivered over…

That’s enough to get her wet and ooze a little???

After realising there’s nothing more to find, I gave in to my exhaustion and went back to sleep, thankfully, the next day had no work.

I dozed off and probably snored a lot…..

When I woke… woahhhhh………
Old 24-05-2024, 11:12 PM
Samster

~

Honestly…

My SIL is not that pretty, most men overlook her. Some men may not even rate her above 5/10, not even average ….

When I looked down at her, one hand index finger stroking her hair fringe behind her ear, the other gently holding and stroking my my already erect penis and her kissing gently on the head…. She looked up at me after hearing me wake, smiled…

Honestly, my SIL is not that pretty at all… but her eyes.. they look so sweet to me…

She paused kissing my penis head to look at me and gave me an awkward smile, with her eyes shut.. she was nervous, then she held my penis again and stroked her hair back to adjust, it was already in a pony tail, tied. She avoided eye contact with me, because she clearly nervous. In the past, I’d dismiss this look as so AUNTY, but now, she looked sincere and natural, like what a wife material SHOULD BE! NO MAKE UP. Just sweet face…

She started to suck my cock while stroking it, making slurps sounds… she was gentle, but with effort and tenderness…

Me : hey… good morning….

SIL : morningggg…. Slurps…. Slurps…

Me : whoa…. How did you become so good at thissss….????

SIL : Slurps… slurps… really? Me? Good??? Hehe… slurps slurps….

Me : yes…. Goodness….. how do you know all these………

Wait… HOW DOES SHE KNOW ALL THESE???

SIL : Oh wait!

She suddenly stopped….

Me : huh? Why?

SIL : Do you want me to wear my spectacles? Since my hair is tied up now…

Me : oh? Why?

SIL : I mean…. I don’t know… what look you prefer… cute nerd or sweet and innocent?

Me : erm…. Gosh. I don’t know. I like both… wait…. What? No. Now is already better than perfect… come here you…

I got up and pulled her towards me, and we shared a kiss…

WAIT!

Me : wait… what are you wearing???

She was just in a bra and panties.. My fingered felt through her strap and checked it out, then her panties…. It was like the Lacey one she wore the other day when I fully fucked her that night.

SIL : Sorry sorryyy… hope you don’t mind the smell…

Me : oh… yes. you wore this that day…. When tt guy came over…

SIL : No la dumb dumb!!! I mean the unwashed smell! It’s brand new! Haven’t washed yet! Just like last night’s red!

Me : wait new?

SIL : Yup! But it’s been in the cupboard for sometime… didn’t have the chance to wash it.. look! (She showed me the lace) it’s grey! The other one is white lace!

I took a sniff, she was right, it had those cupboard smell..

Me : the other one is white lace????

SIL : Yes! Aiyo! You didn’t even notice???

Me : Ah… I think so…. Sorry… was too engrossed with you know…. Wanting you for myself…….

SIL : yeah yeah….. you were just jealous lo! Admit it!

Me : yup… i was…. So why did you wear it?

SIL : Huh… oh……. Don’t ask luhhhh….

Me : tell meeee….

SIL : No… don’t luh… skip topic

Me : please…. Is it because of him?

SIL : No! Stop asking. Please!

SIL got up and went out of her room, leaving me sitting there stunned…
Old 25-05-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster

I quickly got up and chased after her. She was already in the toilet washing her face, I heard a sniff. I went in and held her on her waist.

Me : hey, I’m sorry ok. I won’t ask again. Promise..

SIL : (in her black face) it’s ok. I want to shower.

She nudged me firmly but gently out of the toilet and shut the door… I waited outside, was she crying? Goodness? What nerve did I strike? I felt so guilty and nervous… Started to think what I could do for her or what she needed from me….

My mouth almost opened to ask her if she was hungry… However, I think she just wanted a minute alone…. Wait, was there a towel in the toilet? I could hear the sound of water running, she was showering. Should I go in and fuck the shit out of her???

Instead, I acted on instinct and headed to her closet, I felt ashamed that I knew where she kept them… Her drawer was right there….. I was so tempted to open it and check, but I guess I shouldn’t, she knows me so well by now, she should be able to tell if I’m lying. I better not spoilt any potential surprise…

She took some time in there, I heard the running water stop for a while and there wasn’t much sound. I stood outside the door, getting ready… I could hear her patting her body, perhaps wiping water off before she step out….

Ok, the door finally opened…

SIL : huh? What are you do……. Tssss.. stupid…

She smiled again, but walked into my embrace as I wrapped the towel around her body. I tried to hug her…

SIL : noooo.. you haven’t bath! So smelly! Go bath!

Me : ok. But no clothes for me to change leh.

SIL : have la. You didn’t collect away all your clothes the last time…

Me : haha yeah. I left them here on purpose….

SIL : stupid… quick… go shower.

Me : ok. Come join me again.

SIL : NOOOO!

She evaded my hug and ran into her room and shut the door. I didn’t shut the door, just quickly stepped into the shower and start…. As I washed my body…

SIL : don’t forget to brush your teeth, smelly mouth..

I turned, she came in with a towel tightly wrapped.

Me : wait, is that my old tooth brush?

SIL : of course not la! So disgusting! This is a new one…….. what!

Me : farkkkkkkkk… your body is so HOT!

SIL : don’t curse la! Quick la!

I was quickly done…

Me : hey hey… I have no towel… need help….

SIL : ok sorry sorry.

She rushed over with a new towel in her hand…

Me : what? No need to waste luh…

SIL : OEI!

I pulled the towel around her hair instead and used it to dry myself…

Me : hey, today is a Saturday. You know right?

SIL : yup why?

Me : then why are you in work clothes?

SIL : what ? Oh … arghhh! Stooopid!

She was in this sleeveless green top and had put on a black skirt. It’s what I’ve seen her wear to work!

Me : wait… where are my clothes??

SIL : you go brush your teeth first! Smelly mouth dumb dumb!

I stood naked and brushed my teeth immediately, the towel just over my shoulder. I was still wet…

SIL : tsk! Why are you so wet! Later catch a cold! Goodness!!! Really dumb dumb!

She immediately came in, put my clothes on the hanger and grabbed the towel to start to pat my body dry…. I spread my legs as she wiped up my legs….. and waited… smiled at her cheekily ….. she gently wiped dry my balls and testicles… gave it a tough grab….

Me : don’t stop….

SIL : I’m not your maid!

She took the towel and sniffed it, then used it to continue to dry her hair…

Me : you not wearing that anymore ? (Pointing to the lingerie set she wore this morning)

SIL : nope… think I better wash them first, it felt a bit itch to wear…

With that, she picked up the pail and as she walked out of the toilet, she looked at me…

SIL : what?

I was in a daze, staring at her face….

SIL : whattttt?

Me : so sweet and innocently pretty….

SIL : yeah yeah… how many times you want to say that?

She quickly headed off… I rinsed my mouth and started putting my clothes back on, and saw SIL rush back into her room with the pail…… heard the sound of her closet opening …… was that the drawer? Then closing sounds….

As I took the towel to try and grab her head to help her to further dry her hair, she evaded me and covered the top of the pail…

SIL : don’t look!

And she hurried off….

What was she hiding from me???
Old 26-05-2024, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
toyotamotor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
What was she hiding from me???
Curious to know too
Old 27-05-2024, 04:30 PM
Samster

I followed her to the kitchen, but she saw me and pushed me away and out of the kitchen…

SIL : just wait in my room la!

She looked nervous and tense, her black face was almost fully back. I knew better, headed to her room and just rested on her bed. I wondered where she kept my clothes, didn’t even see it in her closet, but knew better than to open her closet and get caught doing it. Instead, I started to make her bed and push the bottom bed back in.

SIL : hold onnnnn.. Let me wash your clothes together as welll… wait horrrrrrr

Her voice softened as she headed back to the kitchen….. then she appeared at the door…

SIL : ok let’s go. (Looks around her room) wow.. good job…

She came in and picked up my laptop and the cable, which she had already bundled neatly.

Me : huh what’s wrong, someone is coming ? Why are we in a hurry…

SIL : nope we are not ah. Just excited to go out with you, cannot meh?

Me : wow. Sure ok.

She grabbed her work stuff as well… now I’m getting confused…. What is her plan???

We reached my car and we got in.

Me : so where are we going?

SIL : to work la!

Me : serious? Why? Oh, you need to catch up on work right? Yeah that’s a good idea…

SIL : tsk… argh. No. Because you said I’m dressed to go for work right? So let’s go to work lo…

Me : erm…. So where are we going? By the way, your seat belt…

SIL : no need.

Me : what no need… the car is going to beep beep beep…

SIL : just drive laaaa!

She was behaving so oddly…. The seat belt was starting to beep, SIL finally plugged the seatbelt in, but behind her…

SIL : you better focus and drive carefully

Me : yup off … wait…. What are you … oh…. Hey…. No need la. Very uncomfort…… for ….. you……

She leaned over, over my gear shift….. gently unzipped my berms and pulled my hard on in my boxers out, gently her tongue licked the cotton and played with my penis…..

I gently pat her moist hair… enjoyed the gentle treatment from her…….

Me : hey no need… I don’t want you to have back ache…

SIL : I need my breakfast….

Me : cannot la. I need to concentrate

SIL : ok ok….

She sat up, wore the seat belt properly this time and sat there like a good goody….

Me : haha acting cute ah?

SIL : what ? Later you scold me again…

Me : what scold? You ah…… by the way, since you are not wearing the new sexy black one… then what color bra are you wearing now??

SIL : pervert. Focus on driving la…

Me : no… I cannot concentrate…

My arm reached into her arm hole to feel for the strap………….

Wait… what…

SIL sat there, keeping quiet, not moving….

Wait….

finally I could stop my car… I immediately turned to inspect, and looked in…. And cupped her breast….

Me : WOW YOU AH!!!!!! Goodness…. Goodness… you really are THE BEST… . I didn’t even have to suggest to you! You ran out of bras to wear is it???

SIL : noooooo! What pea brain rubbish!

Me : then how come??? Since when are you so daring???

SIL : pfft….. your memory is really lousy!

Me : tell me please…

SIL : no! Until you remember on your own, don’t talk to me… and hey hey hey…. Focus on driving!

SIL elegantly removed my hand from her breast as I was rubbing her nipple, they were already erected…… however, she put my hand on her skirt instead……

Me : wow…. Just wow….

SIL : what now……

You are the best wife any man can have! Women also…

SIL : what pea brain nonsense againnnnn… told you not to talk to me until you remember…..

Me : remember what?
Old 28-05-2024, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

wow, not only did yr quietly naughty SIL went braless but pantiless too for u ...to give u a surprise...where to find such SIL..I want her too

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-05-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

SIL is getting more open and adventurous I simply love it. Cheers!
Old 29-05-2024, 03:57 PM
Samster

SIL : YOU!

Me : i know la! Remember how you know not to wear… Just cannot resist talking to you… just cannot resist you la..

SIL : stupiddd… Stop the sweet talking and show me real effort…….. erm…. (My hand went under her skirt…. Felt in between her thigh… ) not this kind of EFF….

I was stroking up and down her inner thigh, which sort of spread a little wider on her own… she grabbed the seatbelt tightly and her eyes shut, her head leaned backwards on the head rest and her hips raised a little as well…. I felt her panties, they felt rather simple, thin, but smooth…. And soft…..

WAIT…..

SHE’S WET AGAIN???? ALREADY????

My finger slid into her panties and felt her bush, felt her soft clitoris already….

SIL : wait wait wait… no ! No! Focus on driving! Please!

Her legs clamped up and she pulled my hand away…

Me : don’t worry I can handle both…

SIL : NO! It’s driving.. let’s not play with safety!

She threw my hand back to me and her head turned to face out of the window…… I heard a gentle sniff…..

Oh fuck….. what just happened???
Old 29-05-2024, 03:59 PM
Samster

Then…. It hit me…. Her parent(s)…. The accident. The toil it took on her those few weeks, the promise of hope… the signs of hope…. The struggle with hope…… the decision to end the hope….

Me : you are right. I will always focus and be responsible ok… but can I just hold your hand?

She didn’t move, her hands remains folded tightly, pushing her glorious breasts up big high and pushed up…. Amazing… I had to maintain calm and non horny…..

Me : pleaseeee…

She relented, and reached for my hand and we held hands… however, as we reached closer to our office building, she let go of my hand gently and put it on the gear shift. She sank a little lower in her seat, looking stressed…

Me : hey do you want me to drop you at the mrt instead? Sorry I forgot?

SIL : no it’s ok. I forgot too. It’s been awhile I guess?

Me : yup…. I miss this…

SIL : me too. But it’s ok. It’s Saturday, and it’s already 11am…. NO one is that hardworking…

Me : except you! Haha

SIL : pfft…… ok. True. Not stupiddd.. but for what?

Me : true. For what? Let’s get that defined clearly later ok? Time to make some changes, this time round, let me in on this ok?

SIL : ok. Thank you ok… thank you for being so understanding….. sorry for my attitude this morning… and just now…

Me : no. I understand.

SIL : yeah yeah.. but still cannot remember… your memory is really bad.

Me : erm… by the way, you go up first? Or ok to go up together?

SIL : should be ok. I just black face lo. People seem to know I don’t like you. Hehe.

Me : really ah. That’s good.

As we walk, I kept pace beside her and just marvel at how her breasts jiggle….

SIL : stop it laaaa.. so obvious…..

Me : no one is around….. reminds me of …. You know….

SIL : what?

It was true, there were barely any cars around, perhaps those who parked here to dine in the area for their lunch.

Me : you know…. My first time…..

SIL : your first time what???

We entered the lift, both facing the door… one arm’s length away..

SIL : quickkk tell me….

Me : ok. You don’t judge me ok…. It reminded me of erm…… you know… the first time we … actually talked….

SIL : hmmmm… are you referring to….. the moving of furniture? Tea ceremony

Me : yes! Gosh you are GOOD! Seriously… you are so good! Can I hug you???

SIL : if you dare lo?

Then she gave me the black face, the death stare, dare me to hug her if I dared… we were still in the lift after all, CCTV and all…

The lift door open and SIL maintained the death stare at me and walked out…. And giggled along the way. I just observed her from behind, never really realised her legs were so toned.

Me : now you remind me of that day also.. all the frustrated looks …

I followed her to her cubicle …

SIL : what are you doing? Shoo shoo.. go to your office and do your work…

Me : what…. It’s a Saturday dear…

SIL quickly look around to check… : tsk, be careful ok. It’s not my career I’m worried about, I’m a nobody….

Me : for now…

SIL : yeah yeah. Shoooo… go and try to remember…. Otherwise your gift expires by the time I come look for you.. shoo!

SIL sat down and started to unpack her laptop and set up.. I took one last look at her as she’s reached for the back of her desk to plug her cable in, raising her butt up and her skirt look shorter a little, and higher… this time round, I dare to tilt my body to see….. and quickly take out my phone to take a photo… I looked at it… it’s black.

SIL : Oei Oei Oei.. what are you doing? Go luh !

She reached forward and pushed me on my belly, something I realise she seems to do in a cute manner… I walked off slowly, keeping my gaze on her and pointing to my erection at her

SIL : dirty minded…. and don’t forget to remember!

I went into my office, gosh, I felt SO HAPPY. I just sat at my desk, fighting all urge to take out my cock and close the door and FAP myself off at SIL’s upskirt photo. But instead, I decided to listen to her. (Recalling that day, I don’t recall ever thinking about my then wife at all)

So what does she want me to remember?………

My phone beeped….

SIL : so how? Ready for your prize?
Old 29-05-2024, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
Connext deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go redeem your prize!
Old 31-05-2024, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connext View Post
Go redeem your prize!
Yes me too, cheers!
Old 01-06-2024, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
minumsutra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy