The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2012, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sromega View Post
Michelle at moonlight babes danendong offer awesome punting experience, bbbj at shower, dd, toe licking ,69, bone crushing Thai massage at that end. Well worth the money

She still around? Can confirm if she does CIM
Old 06-03-2012, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
onereca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi fellows, have been away for a long time since nothing interesting has been going on. I have been a frequent guest to Tope, York, and Duchess recently.

Tope: too bad Coco has gone back to K land and has yet to return. She is probably the only one who showers with you and soaps you up and down like a king. She speaks good mandarin for a K girl. huge tits with implants from her last trip back home, and she said she still wants it bigger. her cfm eyes while she gives you a bj is mindblowing.
Yoyo is another of my all time fav. she returned to work recently. maybe too skinny for some bros, but i like her long skinny body with fake tits. her bj skills used to be top notch, but ever since she came back from illness seem like droped.
the new girls have been hit and miss..quite sad. i tried Diva recently and she's quite a good catch. she dun join shower but she will soap you up and clean. short bbbj before cap then she will ride you hard and long. i can tell she enjoys sex..won't be a dead fish. she speaks okay english.

York: didn't meet any gems ever since Coffee. Coffee had all kinds of gold jewellry even when naked. sex with her was quite enjoyable because her skin is so smooth. but i have only had the luck of meeting her once.

Duchess: girls change every week, but I haven't been disappointed yet. been there about 6 times now. i chat with the HK mamasan, so she tells me a little about how they operate. girls usually work for a week or two, then return back home. my first time there was with a hk girl who was a business student in one of the uni here. although sex was not mindblowing but it was quite fun. sadly i never met her again. i came back again and again to try to find her but couldn't. so far i met hk girls, malaysia chinese girls, thai girls, korea girls, and vietnam girls. prices are cheap because they don't charge night rates, so the price stays the same whole day. and girls who usually work on fri will work throughout the weekend because not much customers. i found this place by accident because candy club was terrible that day..oh well talk about fate.

anyone know if 43 is going to be renovated into another new spot? can't wait if that happen!
Old 06-03-2012, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onereca View Post
hi fellows, have been away for a long time since nothing interesting has been going on. I have been a frequent guest to Tope, York, and Duchess recently.

Tope: too bad Coco has gone back to K land and has yet to return. She is probably the only one who showers with you and soaps you up and down like a king. She speaks good mandarin for a K girl. huge tits with implants from her last trip back home, and she said she still wants it bigger. her cfm eyes while she gives you a bj is mindblowing.
Yoyo is another of my all time fav. she returned to work recently. maybe too skinny for some bros, but i like her long skinny body with fake tits. her bj skills used to be top notch, but ever since she came back from illness seem like droped.
the new girls have been hit and miss..quite sad. i tried Diva recently and she's quite a good catch. she dun join shower but she will soap you up and clean. short bbbj before cap then she will ride you hard and long. i can tell she enjoys sex..won't be a dead fish. she speaks okay english.

York: didn't meet any gems ever since Coffee. Coffee had all kinds of gold jewellry even when naked. sex with her was quite enjoyable because her skin is so smooth. but i have only had the luck of meeting her once.

Duchess: girls change every week, but I haven't been disappointed yet. been there about 6 times now. i chat with the HK mamasan, so she tells me a little about how they operate. girls usually work for a week or two, then return back home. my first time there was with a hk girl who was a business student in one of the uni here. although sex was not mindblowing but it was quite fun. sadly i never met her again. i came back again and again to try to find her but couldn't. so far i met hk girls, malaysia chinese girls, thai girls, korea girls, and vietnam girls. prices are cheap because they don't charge night rates, so the price stays the same whole day. and girls who usually work on fri will work throughout the weekend because not much customers. i found this place by accident because candy club was terrible that day..oh well talk about fate.

anyone know if 43 is going to be renovated into another new spot? can't wait if that happen!
I think Coco is from Chini fyi but workin in K.

Now Duchess is gonna be crowded from ur review
Anyway do they provide bbbj or is it capped?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 06-03-2012, 06:15 PM
Samster

teltel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

She still around? Can confirm if she does CIM
she certainly does
michelle is a one special experience
go try you will not be disappointed
teltel
Old 06-03-2012, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Walked past 43 the other day. Saw it being ripped to da bones. Definitely a full renov after the fire. Cant wait to see what will happen there.

Btw, Bro FTO, regarding my contact, she does either capped BJ till you cum or BBBJ but cannot CIM...She'll ask you to signal her just before & finish you off with a HJ
Old 06-03-2012, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
niama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited York St yesterday after a disappointing lineup at 39T. There were only available at York St, Sarah a Kgirl and Coco (not sure about the name, forgot already!) a Msian girl.

Chose Sarah as she was more smiley and friendly at the intro. She has long black hair, skinny, tattoos on her wrist and her back above her butt, heavy make up on her eyes. English was poor but good enough to understand her.

Looks: 7
Body:7
BBBJ: 8 pretty good, knelt down to do it after shower before continuing onto the bed
FJ: 7.5 nothing to complain about you here
GFE: 6.5 little bit cold here
Overall: 7
RTF: unlikely

I was told there is a Rachel at Tope. Is she the same Rachel as before? Anyone tried her? Or anyone else to recommend at 39 these days? Selection is diminishing
Old 06-03-2012, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
SA_KID deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by onereca View Post

Bro,

so Diva is still working there...heard about her last year...seems to be quite a stunner...

where is Duchess...please give address?
Old 07-03-2012, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
akuma6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA_KID View Post

where is Duchess...please give address?
7 Duke Street, Abbotsford
Old 07-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Samster

Megacock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by niama View Post
Visited York St yesterday after a disappointing lineup at 39T. There were only available at York St, Sarah a Kgirl and Coco (not sure about the name, forgot already!) a Msian girl.

Chose Sarah as she was more smiley and friendly at the intro. She has long black hair, skinny, tattoos on her wrist and her back above her butt, heavy make up on her eyes. English was poor but good enough to understand her.

Looks: 7
Body:7
BBBJ: 8 pretty good, knelt down to do it after shower before continuing onto the bed
FJ: 7.5 nothing to complain about you here
GFE: 6.5 little bit cold here
Overall: 7
RTF: unlikely

I was told there is a Rachel at Tope. Is she the same Rachel as before? Anyone tried her? Or anyone else to recommend at 39 these days? Selection is diminishing
Different Rachel buddy.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
bigtom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

embarrassingly maybe?? not sure feel like a virgin again

accidentally found my way on here after a search of a new experience I found at a local masseuse. Went in to this establishment totally innocently as I have had a sore back from sitting behind the PC all day with bad posture.

As I said I just thought I was getting a back complaint seen to so went into the room and just took off my shirt. The girl sees I am still in my jeans and tells me to strip down to my jocks. Unfortunately I dont wear any and she just says "thats fine I wont look" with a giggle.

Anyway so I strip down and she whacks a towel over me and gives me a great massage. Went up higher than expected a couple of times which aroused my interest and brushed herself past me with her breasts and groin.

I am still trying to work out what the hell is going on and then she says turn over. I hesitate as I have a raging hardon. I tell her why I am hesiatating and she just giggles and whips off the towel.

Tells me for $30 she will finish me off and proceeds to give me a great hand job.

This place is very much under the radar. I have been back a couple of times and only one of them has offered the same service. She was pretty hopeless and wouldnt recommend. This first girl has since left I am sure could have got more from her now that I know what goes on if you find the right spot. I feel so naive.

I think they are pretty legit but have a seedy side.

Hookers or a FS spot dont really do it for me. Too sterile. This I enjoy as there is an element of mystery "Am I going to get something?"

Some of these places that are mentioned seem all legal. Where are the places that try and go under the radar this is my little niche that I want to experience a bit more of.

I understand the incognitto of these establishments and I wont tell my source to anyone that is new. But I want to go to one tomorrow arvo and I am itching to find somewhere asap for something different?

Anyone help? What I offer is I will tell my source to someone legit via PM if they reciprocate with a couple for me to try ... fair?

I will be on here a bit so will participate with FR's etc I am just itching for something for tomorrow if possible.

I need to work on the lingo used on here first. What is going the growl? This will be my ultimate conquest one that I can have a bit of a munch on that enjoys it ...
Old 08-03-2012, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
bigtom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OK. I will try a FR but its probably very boring to all you guys as this is pretty much virgin territory for me and all I got was a hand job - hj.

First one from the story above ...

Bella

Looks: 8 (nice and cute - student)
Body:8
Tits: Nice set (clothed though remember but looked good) B-C maybe
Massage: 8
HJ: hand job without condom (not sure of lingo sorry - will get the hang of it) 8
GFE: 9
Overall: 8.5
RTF: definitely but she has left
Cost: $70 for hour + $30

2nd One (not sure of name)
Looks: 6
Body:6
Tits: pretty small
HJ: 7 - hand job without condom (not sure of lingo sorry - will get the hang of it)
GFE: 5
Overall: 5.5
RTF: probably not
Cost: $70 for hour + $30
Old 09-03-2012, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 19
Valiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyValiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone been to Pink Paradise Showgirls in Frankston (Former Kittens Frankston)?

How's the playability like? Similar to Kittens?

Tried googling and searching PP but no results

Maybe should take a drive there one night
Old 10-03-2012, 10:22 PM
Samster (M)

PunterNewbiez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have any great asian WG to recommend lately near the city?
Old 12-03-2012, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
pinisUpinisME deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another FR from me, the latest one with a caucasian named Jayme L Fox. Apparently from Punterplanet review, she is one of the best.

So, noticed she offered a nuru massage.... I gave it a try (as I'm leaving Melb soon, might as well try her service)

Looks: 7/10 (she is in her 30's, but looks better than average 30's)
Body: 7/10 (a MILF I'd say)
Boobs: C enhanced
Service: 7/10 (started off with seductive striptease, BBBJ ice & fire and a standard FS - too much lub, no much feeling)
Nuru: not a typical nuru u can see from internet, literally a bodyslide with some cold lubricant.
GFE: 9/10 very much her good service comes from her ability to make me very comfortable.
RTF: no, due to massive damage of AUD1150 for 2hrs. And since I'm leaving Melb anyway.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 19
Valiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyValiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinisUpinisME View Post
Another FR from me, the latest one with a caucasian named Jayme L Fox. Apparently from Punterplanet review, she is one of the best.

So, noticed she offered a nuru massage.... I gave it a try (as I'm leaving Melb soon, might as well try her service)

Looks: 7/10 (she is in her 30's, but looks better than average 30's)
Body: 7/10 (a MILF I'd say)
Boobs: C enhanced
Service: 7/10 (started off with seductive striptease, BBBJ ice & fire and a standard FS - too much lub, no much feeling)
Nuru: not a typical nuru u can see from internet, literally a bodyslide with some cold lubricant.
GFE: 9/10 very much her good service comes from her ability to make me very comfortable.
RTF: no, due to massive damage of AUD1150 for 2hrs. And since I'm leaving Melb anyway.
WOW Earthquake Damage!!!

Did she ask you to roleplay like one of the FRs in PP?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1