The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 09-08-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
Laochiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

G7 go back liao ? G30 working today?
Old 09-08-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laochiongster View Post
G7 go back liao ? G30 working today?
Iirc 7 working today ah but there was another bro waiting so went for g5 instead. 30 idk but if u wanna try better clear soon.
Old 09-08-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Poohkrake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Iirc 7 working today ah but there was another bro waiting so went for g5 instead. 30 idk but if u wanna try better clear soon.
7 working today. Took her today and she didnt disappoint
Old 09-08-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Today is National Day, went down to 挑战高难度 g22 with a 叶问我要打十个 spirit but she’s on 大姨妈, FR for the last newbie g5 to follow shortly.

My FR for the last newbie g5, a taller playful SYT, Summary score: 8/10, room for improvement on language and bbbj technique. RTF: I think you need language to communicate for long term fucks, to build chemistry. Though She can’t communicate but if you’re try to be playful in your touches and smile more, she tries to reciprocate. Service skills and technique wise, nothing to shout about given the high standards of this house compared to others in GL (but still better than many others in GL imo). Yet for a 1st visit, she tries to reciprocate playful touches & quite passionate imo, and I feel maybe more in subsequent visits. I’d RTF if I’m looking not to talk but ram a taller Viet SYT with chopstick legs, natural A-Bs, bbbj, dfk and a slight playful, try to pls, subservient attitude and less commercial session.

Full detailed FR in my thread: https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.ph...=#post22561207

Last edited by scumofsociety; 09-08-2023 at 09:44 PM.
Old 09-08-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

You are spot on bro. I always go for at least two sessions for an unhurried experience. Really puzzles me why some bros think their one session $ damn big and expect GFE gao gao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Actually it can make quite a difference bro. Especially if you take 2 sessions which I usually do.

2 x 25mins means you have close to an hour to relax, interact, increase the passion and explore further sensations. The girls also know they have a bit of time to rest after the deed, This puts them in "chill" mode. So they open up more, and we'll usually cuddle, chat, more DFK and rubba rubba till the final bell. Even though it's just a few minutes, but somehow, it really makes the whole experience more complete and satisfying.

If 2 x 20mins, which is 40mins, somehow feels like a rushed half an hour lol. Get the job done and get out of there feeling. Lol.
Old 10-08-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
You are spot on bro. I always go for at least two sessions for an unhurried experience. Really puzzles me why some bros think their one session $ damn big and expect GFE gao gao
For me so long can hit my min expectations I will rtf haha
Old 13-08-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

No new FRs on the new girls?g8 looks cute
Old 14-08-2023, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
No new FRs on the new girls?g8 looks cute
You can be advance party, gogogo. Or need to deploy bro scum to raid?
Old 14-08-2023, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
You can be advance party, gogogo. Or need to deploy bro scum to raid?
Lol bro alr raided 1 week ago, FR on page 253 / 1st post of my thread. Haha, but so far only one FR on her. Next one prolly have to wait for bro Havana to post her. Looks wise I’d say her looks and make up quite KTV vibes (?) haha, abit like g30 imo but figure less good and abit taller(?).

On the newbie note, seems I’m right and 7 (seems like all the Zai ones inherit this number, like Ronaldo ah? ) seems to be already ready to replace the APs (hearsay 20 & 30 thinking on gg back). Her GFE & KC lover strategy v good, coupled with a new hairstyle and more demure tight dress (on my RTF), almost as if she’s read my FRs hahaha.
Old 14-08-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

Hey bro where u get your Intel from ah?the okts ah? Haha no fr for your rtf with g7? :P
Old 14-08-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 8
Sojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any idea of g20 situation is really std?
Old 14-08-2023, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojun View Post
Where you get your Intel from? Such things cannot anyhow speculate sia
Old 14-08-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1279 / Power: 2
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojun View Post
Just tried G20 recently last week and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary (private parts included in case you guys were wondering lol)

Saw a couple posts in this thread about a supposed cold sore on the lip, but didn't see anything when i was there last week.

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old 14-08-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Hey bro where u get your Intel from ah?the okts ah? Haha no fr for your rtf with g7? :P
Ya just talk to the OKT la, if not many people around, I quite regular alr, he knows who I want. sometimes give feedback after I 验货. That time I also asked when new girls starting what, he’s ok one la after u regular. . Nah RTF FR, she’s already busy enough and clearly knows her selling point and strategy. . Moving on!
Old 14-08-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Ya I felt too commercial for my liking.moving on too haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1