The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2007, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

In the recent 2 games...some of the Spurs player really up the ante....Hope they can sustain the performance. The Midfield now got some bite with Tainio really working really hard winning back the ball and tracking players. Zokorra is doing the same thing and i like the way he brings the ball forward. Malbranque works his socks off and Lennon is just Lennon....Jenas played quite well yesterday!!

Gardner Shows that he is a good defender and can see that the partnership with Dawson is beginning to be fruitful....

Upfront, Keane shows intelligent plays and running into areas where the opposing defenders have difficulty tracking him....so does Berbatov....both were able to beat the Offside trap well with their runs....Mido contributed as well. When Defoe comes back to the first eleven, i hope he will be able to do the same and not to be caught with the offside trap too often....

Overall, glad to see Spurs improved over the last 2 games. The aggressiveness really pays - at least for the time being...but i hope to see them continue flowing football when attacking and aggressive football when defending
Old 22-02-2007, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As Moyes Flags for Bus.....

Jol: Right! Time to show my European compatriots at their 'bigger' clubs how to score when a bus is parked at my opponent's goal.
Old 23-02-2007, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungless View Post
In the recent 2 games...some of the Spurs player really up the ante....Hope they can sustain the performance. The Midfield now got some bite with Tainio really working really hard winning back the ball and tracking players. Zokorra is doing the same thing and i like the way he brings the ball forward. Malbranque works his socks off and Lennon is just Lennon....Jenas played quite well yesterday!!
it was excellent stuff from zokora mashalling the midfield against everton. he's getting as good as makelele protecting the defence but perhaps lack a bit of creativity.

when lennon plays, spurs is awesome. he still needs to score regularly in order to cement his 1st 11 spot.

jenas got to work on his final touch but of course he is invaluable becos of his eye for goal and his view to a kill. you'll notice spurs' goals this season are mostly contributed by the strikers. a winning team which can go all the way is the team that have midfielders banging in the goals as well.
Old 23-02-2007, 10:42 AM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Jol: Right! Time to show my European compatriots at their 'bigger' clubs how to score when a bus is parked at my opponent's goal.
moyes: damned... i should have brought a double decker!
Old 23-02-2007, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
moyes: damned... i should have brought a double decker!
Everton squad: ya lor...boss, but make sure its not the open top one hor?
Old 23-02-2007, 02:50 PM
Samster

Darren Anderton is one of the best crossers in england during his days. in my humble opinion, the best corner taker too. having said that, i cant help but compare beckham to anderton. they call beckham "the god of crosses", no argument from me but anderton is a better dribbler and could always produce magnificent crosses in every game he played, if only more connections (from the strikers) were made from them...

1992-2004

POSITION
Midfielder

DATE OF BIRTH
Friday, 3rd March 1972

PLACE OF BIRTH
Southampton, England

LEAGUE DEBUT
Saturday, 15th August 1992 in a 0-0 draw at Southampton (Aged: 20)

It is easy to wonder what might have been with Darren Anderton, an extremely talented winger whose career has been a stop-start one because of a seemingly endless run of injury problems.

Renowned as a player of huge potential, Anderton's career has been constantly frustrated by injury earning him the nickname "Sicknote". He began his career at Portsmouth, earning praise for his performances for Jim Smith's attacking side of the early 90s. His performances soon drew the attention of bigger clubs and after an impressive FA Cup run the winger joined Tottenham Hotspur for £1.75 million in 1992. After a slow start Anderton settled at Tottenham, forming part of an exciting attacking trio along with Teddy Sheringham and the young Nicky Barmby.

Two years later Terry Venables gave Anderton his England debut against Denmark in 1994. Anderton soon became a regular in the national side and turned down a move to Manchester United in the summer of 1995 following an exciting season spent playing with the likes of Jurgen Klinsmann at Tottenham. Despite missing most of the 1995/6 season through injury, Anderton played a huge part in the Euro 96 team that reached the semi-finals and included famous compatriots like Paul Gascoigne, Alan Shearer, Steve McManaman and Teddy Sheringham, who was then his teammate at Tottenham Hotspur.

Injuries and the challenge of the emerging David Beckham then limited Anderton's international appearances considerably. He missed most of the 1997/8 season but was recalled for Glenn Hoddle's squad for the 1998 FIFA World Cup in France, starting above Beckham for the first 2 matches, and playing both his and Beckham's preferred right-midfield position with Beckham playing in the centre of midfield for the remaining matches. He scored against Colombia in that tournament, but again injuries meant he couldn't claim a regular place in the side.

Anderton's form during the early part of the 2001/02 season earned his first call-up to Sven-Göran Eriksson's England squad for a friendly against Sweden in November. However, that game spelled the end of the player's international career, as Eriksson failed to select him again.

Meanwhile, Anderton continued to struggle badly with injuries, missing more games than he played for his club. That led to his release at the end of his contract in the summer of 2004. In all, he appeared in 364 games for Spurs, scoring 51 goals.

Birmingham City swooped to sign Anderton on a free transfer for the 2004/05 season. However, he failed to impress, and continued to struggle with injuries. He joined Wolves at the start of the 2005/06 season again for a free transfer. However, after just one season in which he played 20 times, Wolves released the 34 year old. On September 8, 2006 he joined Bournemouth on a pay-as-you-play basis, scoring a spectacular 40-yard freekick on his first team debut against Scunthorpe. On February 10, 2007, he scored his first career hat-trick against Leyton Orient.

right now, steve mcclaren must consider carefully who he wants to recall for england's right midfield role; anderton or beckham.
Old 25-02-2007, 10:44 AM
Samster

For todays game vs Bolton. I hope that Spurs harrass and harrass and more harrassing the bolton out of their game. If Spurs can beat Bolton tonite, that will show that Spurs have a good chance to end the season with a bang!!!
Old 26-02-2007, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
For todays game vs Bolton. I hope that Spurs harrass and harrass and more harrassing the bolton out of their game.
spurs harassed and harassed bolton till their asses became red. when spurs was 3-0 up, i suddenly realise it was bolton they were playing against. they had gary speed, diouf, stelios, campo, nolan but their midfield was no match for spurs.

mighty spurs 4 (keane, jenas, keane, lennon)
bolton 1 (speed)

Robbie Keane of Tottenham Hotspur celebrates with teammates after he scored the first goal against Bolton Wanderers.
Old 26-02-2007, 02:36 PM
Samster

Congrats...Another big win for Spurs!

Jolly Jol showing the number of goals his team has scored in the last 3 games.
Old 26-02-2007, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Classy. We showed character and class against a good Bolton side. EVen when we r down with 10 men, we showed that we could play under pressure. Of course Bolton was the dominant team in the 2nd half but we had greater chances of scoring. Berbatov had 2 good chance and Malbranque had a couple too. Berbatov have been great, eventhough he didnt score in that match. The commentators was full of praise for him and I hope he will continue giving us the good. Up the Spurs, Up up and awayyy...
Old 26-02-2007, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
linnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to behold

Have to admit, Spurs has been deadly in recent times ...
Old 26-02-2007, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by linnaohia1 View Post
Have to admit, Spurs has been deadly in recent times ...
yes bro, deadly in recent times, daring at all times.
Old 26-02-2007, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
spurs harassed and harassed bolton till their asses became red. when spurs was 3-0 up, i suddenly realise it was bolton they were playing against. they had gary speed, diouf, stelios, campo, nolan but their midfield was no match for spurs.

mighty spurs 4 (keane, jenas, keane, lennon)
bolton 1 (speed)
This performance was what i have been waiting for....a combination of Skills and Bite!! Hope that Spurs will play with this determination often!! Anyway, i was actually thinking still that Ribery will be a nice acquisition. If cannot get him, i hope Spurs will look to Tevez. With West Ham in all kind of sorts, maybe can get Tevez for a bargain. I think he can be as deadly as Rooney if not deadlier as shown when he leads Argentina in the World Youth Cup a few years ago....he can definitely add dimensions to Spurs game....what you guys think?
Old 27-02-2007, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anyway, i was actually thinking still that Ribery will be a nice acquisition. If cannot get him, i hope Spurs will look to Tevez. With West Ham in all kind of sorts, maybe can get Tevez for a bargain. I think he can be as deadly as Rooney if not deadlier as shown when he leads Argentina in the World Youth Cup a few years ago....he can definitely add dimensions to Spurs game....what you guys think?
haha bro, you always mention ribery. yeah ribery will be right for spurs becos spurs is a attacking team.

hey maybe spurs can really revitalise tevez's career. argentinians always do well for spurs.
Old 27-02-2007, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
argentinians always do well for spurs.
Hehe...apart from Ricky Villa n Ossie, who else? Mauricio Taricco? He's not excactly Roberto Carlos isnt he?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1