The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Sid143 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Merlin Tower

I am confused at why not jsut go to ocean down the street for half the price? What am I missing?
Old 04-09-2023, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid143 View Post
I am confused at why not jsut go to ocean down the street for half the price? What am I missing?
U r missing the massage
Old 05-09-2023, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Went Jalan over the wkend, L2 the sell dvd area coffeeshop will sit China FL, was approached by a big boobs 50+ but declined (saw her in city Sq mall finding customers too) on L2 at least 5 units offering massage, went rd looking the far end there abit younger maybe late 30+ Indo/Thai ML offering 50 or 60/jam massage. Went down L1 where there’s like 4-50 ML hanging ard, some young some older, saw a gd looking n young ml took my pick n paid 50/jam n brought to mattress w curtain. U could feel the next mattress shaking real hard beside u…soft moaning sounds makes one excited. Anyway was oiled up n press for abt half hr n was quoted rm200fj 150bj 100hj…neg w them nicely, a lot things can be discussed n done.
Old 06-09-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
Prc no longer standing at the bridge.
You can spot them at merlin tower coffeeshop.
Beside there got cd shop. Nowadays they seat at coffeeshop chit chat with the old uncle. I only able to see 3 of them as of now.
yesterday went there, My finding is same lady's wait or walk on bridge who sit near CD shop or other shop. they walk over bridge to use CS mall toilet cos of MT toilet very very dirty. nothing special quality if you find them in bridge.
Old 08-09-2023, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recent i went there saw prc alot. Near the cd shop. The ladys seems approaching more on older man.
Notice some uncle will buy for them food near the drink stall opposite.
Old 08-09-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
Recent i went there saw prc alot. Near the cd shop. The ladys seems approaching more on older man.
Notice some uncle will buy for them food near the drink stall opposite.
Ya got a group of regular uncles there whom also patronise them, will buy them drink n food, those prc will venture into city Sq and use eye contact to find customers. But for what they asking, can get those Indo/Thai ML there, same pricing or cheaper.
Old 10-09-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 18
bolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Ya got a group of regular uncles there whom also patronise them, will buy them drink n food, those prc will venture into city Sq and use eye contact to find customers. But for what they asking, can get those Indo/Thai ML there, same pricing or cheaper.
Those china aunties really eagerly needed new blood for replacement, otherwise they also getting old by the day.

Sometimes how I plan is I go massage but without special, then hook up the auntie for a session.

Coz I can't take walking ard with oily feeling after massage. So the 2nd chapter can shower at auntie's room.
Old 10-09-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolehk View Post
Those china aunties really eagerly needed new blood for replacement, otherwise they also getting old by the day.

Sometimes how I plan is I go massage but without special, then hook up the auntie for a session.

Coz I can't take walking ard with oily feeling after massage. So the 2nd chapter can shower at auntie's room.
aunties room in merline tower or nearby places? Merline tower very dirty le. the room nice or not? lady can do good massage even if you don't take special? normally they agaga massage and finish very earlier once you negligible special in halfway in my experience.
Old 11-09-2023, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolehk View Post
Those china aunties really eagerly needed new blood for replacement, otherwise they also getting old by the day..
Actually there are several younger PRCs plying their trade in nearby R&F Mall.
Many of these PRCs used to work in SG and were listed in SLG & TT sites as MLs & FLs.
Just that they cannot enter SG now so set up base at R&F Mall so their Singkie regulars can visit them.... but they are open to booking by locals too.... maybe no indians for some.
Damages range from rm150 - rm300 depending on what services offered.
The budget conscious guys can go for the 60min mass + hj (rm150)
Those with deeper pockets can try the full services ladies - 60mins B2B + catbath + bbbj + daty + AR + 69 + FJ (rm300)

Do not PM me for contacts..... go to their SLG / TT websites.... the JB link for contact is there.
Old 14-09-2023, 07:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
azprite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro @Citizens,

Fairly new to chionging scene, I have a newbie question. What is this 'SLG / TT' website that you mentioned?

Thank you in advance
Old 22-09-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Went on this Monday. Walk around link bridge saw some decent look Chinese milf there and near CD shop. but they not approach me as I'm not Chinese . Maybe they scare of language or to protect pussy , noticed they approach mostly Chinese old uncles and some small built Chinese guys. Chat with a old uncle who talked wit them, he said they ask 150rm/1hr. I was thinking its very expensive old pussy. they walk around inside city squre mall also easy to identify them. usually they stand near the shop of link bridge entrance or near walkway edge. finally i move for my usual activity as this is expensive and not for me too.

Last edited by yuanswang; 23-09-2023 at 09:02 AM.
Old 01-10-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 18
bolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post
aunties room in merline tower or nearby places? Merline tower very dirty le. the room nice or not? lady can do good massage even if you don't take special? normally they agaga massage and finish very earlier once you negligible special in halfway in my experience.
Their room is on top of Merlin Tower. The hotel is old but is clean and spacious. Usually they'll have 2 single beds for obvious reasons.

They only do the deed, don't expect even passable massage.

Their rate is rm150+ rm30 (room).
Old 02-10-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Fish22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm also interested to know about what is SLG/TT if anyone willing to share thanks
Old 02-10-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 5
silenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish22 View Post
I'm also interested to know about what is SLG/TT if anyone willing to share thanks
go to the SG local Massage thread and you will know. platform to engage massage lady
Old 03-10-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OpenInterest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

paiseh to borrow this thread, don't know where else to ask without starting new thread.

anyone knows which hotels/spa in JB nowadays have decent/good standard cold pool + sauna? im not so focused on the girls or other services but trying to find places where i can get a proper cold soak and sauna; those that the facilities not too old and unhygienic. very grateful if anyone can share whether via reply or PM, thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1