The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 19-09-2023, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
FSh44 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: East side spa experience

Decided to try bro @RReddington place in the east a try. Got Vi**** instead of Yu** coz she was fully booked. Upon seeing V I thought she didn’t look bad. She’s tall and meaty but not fat. Looks like she’s in her mid 30s. I’ll just keep it short la hor. While laying face down her massage was strong af. Hit the right spots but there was barely any teasing other than her massaging my butt and spreading it open once in a while so I didn’t expect much when I turned over. I had my eyes closed the whole time but to my pleasant surprise I suddenly felt smth soft and moist on my lips. I opened my eyes and she was still kissing me. Wah damn nice so I suddenly syiok and ready to hear her offer. She quoted 2b and I was shocked at first but she said that it’s for bbbj. Wah low entrance and bbbj + 5G roaming for 2b?! Let’s go! She started off sitting on my lil bro and grinding it then she got to work zhutzhut me and taking off her top. Nice natural B assets that I could wrap around my lil bro. Her deepthroat was not those amateur type ones. She’s really good. Halfway through she made me sit up to zhutzhut her. SHE MADE ME. At the same time she licked my ear until my eyes white bros. One of the best svcs I’ve had. She really put in effort. When the deed was done and I was ready to leave she asked me to take her home. Sadly I had to go to work….

Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10 natural B with nice ass
Service: 1000000/10
Dmg: 2b for bbbj and 5g roam

Pls don’t pm me for contact. This one bro @RReddington lobang so go through him hehe.
Old 19-09-2023, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
T-KR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros

Just checking if u hv any contacts for malays or english speaking massage with good ending

Thank u
Old 19-09-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
NY9969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSh44 View Post
Decided to try bro @RReddington place in the east a try. Got Vi**** instead of Yu** coz she was fully booked. Upon seeing V I thought she didn’t look bad. She’s tall and meaty but not fat. Looks like she’s in her mid 30s. I’ll just keep it short la hor. While laying face down her massage was strong af. Hit the right spots but there was barely any teasing other than her massaging my butt and spreading it open once in a while so I didn’t expect much when I turned over. I had my eyes closed the whole time but to my pleasant surprise I suddenly felt smth soft and moist on my lips. I opened my eyes and she was still kissing me. Wah damn nice so I suddenly syiok and ready to hear her offer. She quoted 2b and I was shocked at first but she said that it’s for bbbj. Wah low entrance and bbbj + 5G roaming for 2b?! Let’s go! She started off sitting on my lil bro and grinding it then she got to work zhutzhut me and taking off her top. Nice natural B assets that I could wrap around my lil bro. Her deepthroat was not those amateur type ones. She’s really good. Halfway through she made me sit up to zhutzhut her. SHE MADE ME. At the same time she licked my ear until my eyes white bros. One of the best svcs I’ve had. She really put in effort. When the deed was done and I was ready to leave she asked me to take her home. Sadly I had to go to work….

Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10 natural B with nice ass
Service: 1000000/10
Dmg: 2b for bbbj and 5g roam

Pls don’t pm me for contact. This one bro @RReddington lobang so go through him hehe.
Hi RReddington… can share the name of spa , ML and location .
Thank you 🙏
Old 19-09-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

Hey Bros

Posting it here as it seems more appropriate.

I saw from the TPY thread that a pretty good ML by the name of Eva has moved from S** S*** @ TPY to Blk 5** Bedok. But I am not sure exactly which spa that is.

Would any kind soul PM me to advise?

Thanks.
Old 19-09-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pengxiang90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi RReddington… can share the name of spa , ML ,damage and location .
Thank you 🙏
Old 19-09-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Baseball1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Bro, WeChat pic looks like another vietbu. Is that really her pic?
Not her real photo, you can send her pictures in her stories after adding her. But currently she rtc. Dk when will come back. This outlet got 2 other syt you can try though
Old 19-09-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 9
finalleague is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfinalleague is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
Hey Bros

Posting it here as it seems more appropriate.

I saw from the TPY thread that a pretty good ML by the name of Eva has moved from S** S*** @ TPY to Blk 5** Bedok. But I am not sure exactly which spa that is.

Would any kind soul PM me to advise?

Thanks.
Hey bro,

Have pm’ed you
Old 19-09-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Baseball1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalleague View Post
Hey bro,

Have pm’ed you
Bro can share ctc with me too please?
Old 19-09-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 4
sibehcham is a Helpful and Caring Samstersibehcham is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Few days ago texted a bro that for a viet syt contact whom is working in a massage parlour located in Geylang. Quickly texted and make an appointment to try out. Upon reaching, a petite pleasant young girl greeted and confirmed that she is the lady I texted. Went for a quick shower at the back and then quickly proceed with the massage. Environment is quiet, comfy and individual cubicle. Massage was pleasant, suitable for the strength I needed to ease my muscles. Can request for stronger but I prefer average to mid-strength. Entire massage including shower lasted an entire 60 mins which is really worth it compared to other places in the same region. Attitude and service of the ML is pretty good and will return again if I am passing this area next time. Entrance: $55 (excluding tip).
Old 19-09-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wanganmidnight1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyBanana View Post
There is one ML call NANA in bedok, has anyone tried?
Fantastic bro one of my regulars, PM for details
Old 19-09-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 10
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold

Found a gem 10m away from xiaoyu's old tcm shop in lavender.
Viet late 20s.
Solid massage 9/10. Gfe10/10.
Entrance 50.
Old 19-09-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by el88 View Post
Viet late 20s.
Entrance 50.
Hi bro. Mind sharing contact if u have it? Thanks!
Old 19-09-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
totallychap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseball1 View Post
Not her real photo, you can send her pictures in her stories after adding her. But currently she rtc. Dk when will come back. This outlet got 2 other syt you can try though
Bro the other 2 syt wechat pics don’t look like them also. tried Ci***, haven't tried L*** yet.
Old 19-09-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Riskrelic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sibehcham View Post
Few days ago texted a bro that for a viet syt contact whom is working in a massage parlour located in Geylang. Quickly texted and make an appointment to try out. Upon reaching, a petite pleasant young girl greeted and confirmed that she is the lady I texted. Went for a quick shower at the back and then quickly proceed with the massage. Environment is quiet, comfy and individual cubicle. Massage was pleasant, suitable for the strength I needed to ease my muscles. Can request for stronger but I prefer average to mid-strength. Entire massage including shower lasted an entire 60 mins which is really worth it compared to other places in the same region. Attitude and service of the ML is pretty good and will return again if I am passing this area next time. Entrance: $55 (excluding tip).
Able to share contact ? Thanks
Old 19-09-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Riskrelic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by el88 View Post
Viet late 20s.
Entrance 50.
Hi, able to share contact ? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread