The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 12
akagami deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyakagami deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My Ultimate FL Conquests

D1 having many advertised top ups for raw/cp, I was worried that perhaps the days of having the FLs let their sexual appetite overcome them was coming to an end. I even abstained from booking a girl (even those advertised raw) until I either couldn’t overcome my own appetite or I could sense if a girl had an inner wild side.

Eventually it was my own hunger that overcame me. I saw that G***xy was having a promo for one of their girls E**a so I went for it. Was greeted by a cheerful and bubbly lady wearing black translucent night dress. From the moment I stepped in I was treated like a king. She was chatty and made the whole icebreaking seamless. Proceeded to do the usual admin and washup by her.

Foreplay began and she was definitely a horny one. Me being her first customer at past midday, I was surprised by her lack of customers. She lick my nipples and even left a red lipstick stain on my right chest. All while I was rubbing and fingering her clit n pussy. She proceeded to give me BBBJ and moaned while sucking and licking my cock. Nearly busted a load in her mouth but I prefer busting it inside her.

She laid down for missionary and we frenched like long lost lovers, with my dick rubbing the entrance of her wet love hole. Then a slight moment of dismay came as I felt her putting on the condom for me. But I thought what the hell, she was wild and horny and I could still use this as a much needed release. Banged her in missionary and doggie and her moans were a real turn on. She was kissing and licking my neck and ears as i pounded her on and on.

Magical moment came when during on one of the doggie thrusts, my cock slipped out and as she was fumbling for my cock, she pulled off the condom and guided me inside her raw wet pussy. I was so glad that these girls still existed, and no mention of a top-up. Lets just say, she moaned even louder as my raw cock was fucking her wet pussy. Turned over to missionary and she could see that I was at my limits. “Cum outside ok darling?” She said to me, I had to respect her wishes even though I really wanted to let go of my sperm inside her. Gave a few more thrusts and I felt her pussy walls clenching me even tighter as i pulled out and splashed my cum all over her belly and some even shot on to her tits.

In between shots, she gave me a massage and chat and even said she was having some period pains and was being honest that it was hurting her abit. I asked her if she was ok and I was even willing to forgo the 2nd shot if she wanted but she was nice about it and said she wanted to please me. She even asked what I liked during sex and told her that I loved it when she removed the condom and was upfront to her that I loved the feeling of cumming inside a pussy. She giggled and pinched my thigh. Then things got steamy as we started to french and fondle on another during the massage. The sensation of her moaning in my ears and touching my body all over was an indescribable feeling.

I got on top of her and teased her pussy with my dickhead. She took the message and pulled me into her and round 2 was underway. First round was a fuck session whereas second felt like a passionate love making session. She was grabbing the sheets and moaning with her eyes rolled up. I knew she was having her period pains so I didn't want to prolong it, even though I really wanted to savour her body and wet pussy for as long as I could. In the midst of our lovemaking, I whispered to her ear if I could cum inside? She was kissing my neck and ears and then I her say “Ok baby”.

The moment she said that, I could feel my sperm resupply in that instant. She could feel my cock harden and moaned even louder and her pussy gripped my cock like a death grip. As I gave the last few thrusts, I said loudly to her “I’m cumming baby!” and she replied “Inside baby, give me your sperm!”

Even though it was 2nd round, I could feel a huge load of my armies spurt inside her pussy. She was panting and remarked “Ooooh wow many many na!” She giggled and said I strong. The moment I pulled out, she was giggling as she quickly grabbed tissues and tried to wipe off any cum that dripped onto the bed (Sorry to next bro whoever you are).

She wasn’t a time watcher as I was surprised to learn I was about to overshot my session and she even said she had no upcoming customers, how sad. I told her I would come back I could but she was leaving very soon though she told me she will be back soon.

So there it is. A conquest that started with me not really having high hopes which led to another one for my own record books of amazing bonks. Those who are like me and feel worried if the ladies might be commercialized for the raw/cip, fret not as there are still hidden gems out there, just gotta know where to dig.
Old 11-11-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1076 / Power: 6
rollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud of

Last few months ago, i helped my brother's worker to make a booking in dome 1 because this bangladeshi worker has been working for my family business for 10years already and my bro wanted to treat him something nice.

So, this worker went on to pick his girl in dome 1 and he cb want us to top-up for CIP service. Money wasn't the issue, but okt say the girl don't see bangla clients for raw/cip service. But my worker still want this girl la, so i assured okt my worker will wash clean and groom before going.

Then after awhile, okt tell me ok already. Send my worker to the place, did his 2shots came down and i send him back to his dorm. Then i kenna blacklisted by okt because the girl complain my worker got strong smell and take his own sweet time to shoot his 2 loads. I told okt give chance la, never exceed time mah. Still kenna blocked by him for further bookings. Knn.
Old 11-11-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Notverycommon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollingthunder View Post
Last few months ago, i helped my brother's worker to make a booking in dome 1 because this bangladeshi worker has been working for my family business for 10years already and my bro wanted to treat him something nice.

So, this worker went on to pick his girl in dome 1 and he cb want us to top-up for CIP service. Money wasn't the issue, but okt say the girl don't see bangla clients for raw/cip service. But my worker still want this girl la, so i assured okt my worker will wash clean and groom before going.

Then after awhile, okt tell me ok already. Send my worker to the place, did his 2shots came down and i send him back to his dorm. Then i kenna blacklisted by okt because the girl complain my worker got strong smell and take his own sweet time to shoot his 2 loads. I told okt give chance la, never exceed time mah. Still kenna blocked by him for further bookings. Knn.
Bangla really smelly
Old 12-11-2023, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 12
zazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollingthunder View Post

seriously Alicia Low would have enjoyed fucking him
Old 12-11-2023, 03:08 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Notverycommon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by zazaz View Post
seriously Alicia Low would have enjoyed fucking him
Usagi also
Old 12-11-2023, 03:50 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
axxo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zazaz View Post
young, nubile and adorable FL (part 2)

Thai chick?
Old 21-11-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 15
ToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by akagami View Post
D1 having many advertised top ups for raw/cp, I was worried that perhaps the days of having the FLs let their sexual appetite overcome them was coming to an end. I even abstained from booking a girl (even those advertised raw) until I either couldn’t overcome my own appetite or I could sense if a girl had an inner wild side.

Eventually it was my own hunger that overcame me. I saw that G***xy was having a promo for one of their girls E**a so I went for it. Was greeted by a cheerful and bubbly lady wearing black translucent night dress. From the moment I stepped in I was treated like a king. She was chatty and made the whole icebreaking seamless. Proceeded to do the usual admin and washup by her.

Foreplay began and she was definitely a horny one. Me being her first customer at past midday, I was surprised by her lack of customers. She lick my nipples and even left a red lipstick stain on my right chest. All while I was rubbing and fingering her clit n pussy. She proceeded to give me BBBJ and moaned while sucking and licking my cock. Nearly busted a load in her mouth but I prefer busting it inside her.

She laid down for missionary and we frenched like long lost lovers, with my dick rubbing the entrance of her wet love hole. Then a slight moment of dismay came as I felt her putting on the condom for me. But I thought what the hell, she was wild and horny and I could still use this as a much needed release. Banged her in missionary and doggie and her moans were a real turn on. She was kissing and licking my neck and ears as i pounded her on and on.

Magical moment came when during on one of the doggie thrusts, my cock slipped out and as she was fumbling for my cock, she pulled off the condom and guided me inside her raw wet pussy. I was so glad that these girls still existed, and no mention of a top-up. Lets just say, she moaned even louder as my raw cock was fucking her wet pussy. Turned over to missionary and she could see that I was at my limits. “Cum outside ok darling?” She said to me, I had to respect her wishes even though I really wanted to let go of my sperm inside her. Gave a few more thrusts and I felt her pussy walls clenching me even tighter as i pulled out and splashed my cum all over her belly and some even shot on to her tits.

In between shots, she gave me a massage and chat and even said she was having some period pains and was being honest that it was hurting her abit. I asked her if she was ok and I was even willing to forgo the 2nd shot if she wanted but she was nice about it and said she wanted to please me. She even asked what I liked during sex and told her that I loved it when she removed the condom and was upfront to her that I loved the feeling of cumming inside a pussy. She giggled and pinched my thigh. Then things got steamy as we started to french and fondle on another during the massage. The sensation of her moaning in my ears and touching my body all over was an indescribable feeling.

I got on top of her and teased her pussy with my dickhead. She took the message and pulled me into her and round 2 was underway. First round was a fuck session whereas second felt like a passionate love making session. She was grabbing the sheets and moaning with her eyes rolled up. I knew she was having her period pains so I didn't want to prolong it, even though I really wanted to savour her body and wet pussy for as long as I could. In the midst of our lovemaking, I whispered to her ear if I could cum inside? She was kissing my neck and ears and then I her say “Ok baby”.

The moment she said that, I could feel my sperm resupply in that instant. She could feel my cock harden and moaned even louder and her pussy gripped my cock like a death grip. As I gave the last few thrusts, I said loudly to her “I’m cumming baby!” and she replied “Inside baby, give me your sperm!”

Even though it was 2nd round, I could feel a huge load of my armies spurt inside her pussy. She was panting and remarked “Ooooh wow many many na!” She giggled and said I strong. The moment I pulled out, she was giggling as she quickly grabbed tissues and tried to wipe off any cum that dripped onto the bed (Sorry to next bro whoever you are).

She wasn’t a time watcher as I was surprised to learn I was about to overshot my session and she even said she had no upcoming customers, how sad. I told her I would come back I could but she was leaving very soon though she told me she will be back soon.

So there it is. A conquest that started with me not really having high hopes which led to another one for my own record books of amazing bonks. Those who are like me and feel worried if the ladies might be commercialized for the raw/cip, fret not as there are still hidden gems out there, just gotta know where to dig.
actually came across one from Dome 1 that does not provide raw, after 1st shot, she was hinting to go raw and eventually ask me to go raw with her but have to reject her, just can't risk it
is it most if not all will ask for raw in dome 1? (first time booking for dome 1 and kena ask liao)
Old 21-11-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
iLuvSashimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTo1985 View Post
actually came across one from Dome 1 that does not provide raw, after 1st shot, she was hinting to go raw and eventually ask me to go raw with her but have to reject her, just can't risk it
is it most if not all will ask for raw in dome 1? (first time booking for dome 1 and kena ask liao)
You must be very yandao. Hahaha
Personal experience, if got chemistry with her, won't even ask. Just follow flow, grind here and there, slip in, continue pump until finish hehe
Old 21-11-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1inablueMoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLuvSashimi View Post
You must be very yandao. Hahaha
Personal experience, if got chemistry with her, won't even ask. Just follow flow, grind here and there, slip in, continue pump until finish hehe
Than proceed to get std, hiv, aids and die miserably. Great plan, genius!
Old 22-11-2023, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Most women if not all, will love to raw. It's only the fear of pregnancy or STD that they will want caps.
FL are human too, once they enjoy the first shots, will be tempted to have the 2nd round raw. It can also be that they know the 2nd shots usually take longer to cum, raw will help to speed up so that they can have a break before the next client or they can serve more clients.
Anyway, as long as it's raw, the chance of getting STD is higher, it takes a lot of self restrain to reject a raw offer. Kudos!
Old 22-11-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

ToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1inablueMoon View Post
Than proceed to get std, hiv, aids and die miserably. Great plan, genius!
correct bro, that's why this time big head wins over small head.
considering my luck, these kind of things most likely 1st time kena lol

but it sure take alot of control to go raw.

we should consider creating a research to create a pill that prevent all the sexual disease then we can raw all we want
but that's just a dream
Old 22-11-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9782 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
correct bro, that's why this time big head wins over small head.
considering my luck, these kind of things most likely 1st time kena lol

but it sure take alot of control to go raw.

we should consider creating a research to create a pill that prevent all the sexual disease then we can raw all we want
but that's just a dream
lol your nick.

I tot u strike Toto group 1 solo. 😂
Old 22-11-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
lol your nick.

I tot u strike Toto group 1 solo. 😂
i buy for so many years, not even win $10
Old 22-11-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 2
Baronost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBaronost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Based on experience booking 3 girls from 3 different stables, 1 was very strict about no raw, the 2nd one dead fish and didn’t even respond when I ask for condom end up ownself find and wear, the 3rd was fucking wild and before I knew it she mounted my raw cock and I was shooting inside her
Old 22-11-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 977 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i buy for so many years, not even win $10
I thot u strike ToTo in 1985 ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1