The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
Based on past history, rallies / protests in jakarta are usually limited to office hours (ie. 9am-5pm) though once in a while it might dragged through the night (especially those parties that always get religion involved ) and venues are usually limited to cityhall (near monas), people's council (near senayan park) or bundaran HI.
Tks. Good to know this. I hope there is no wayang by authority to clamp down before election and no religion related protests during the period....
Old 11-12-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by avks View Post
Tks. Good to know this. I hope there is no wayang by authority to clamp down before election and no religion related protests during the period....
Current acting jkt governor seems quite bo chup with regards to nightlife activities.... *fingers crossed*

Otherwise, plan other dates (ie. after election) if you can.

Ps. indo presidential election period coincides with Chinese New Year, good chance for lesser traffic even though just for a day or two (ie. 10/11 feb 2024)

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 11-12-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aquatictrooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petebay212 View Post
Always a silent reader here, I am planning to have a holiday from 26thDec-5th Jan. Anyone plan to visit Jakarta between those dates, maybe can hang/do night field trip together lol..

Fyi I am Indonesian, I used to lived Jakarta when i was high school for 3 years but I was never into night live since i was a good innocent boy lol hahaha. Now I am living in Aussie, so benefit to hang with me is I can speak Indo.
Hey dude! PM Me! I'll be in Jkt same time!
Old 11-12-2023, 11:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
aquatictrooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petebay212 View Post
Always a silent reader here, I am planning to have a holiday from 26thDec-5th Jan. Anyone plan to visit Jakarta between those dates, maybe can hang/do night field trip together lol..

Fyi I am Indonesian, I used to lived Jakarta when i was high school for 3 years but I was never into night live since i was a good innocent boy lol hahaha. Now I am living in Aussie, so benefit to hang with me is I can speak Indo.
Currently in JKT. PM me and we can def. field trip!
Old 12-12-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
parkor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just my 2 cents,

For upscale may consider 1001. Has viets 165cm++, indo too. In spa, Indo 1.8 juta, viet 3.3, 1h. ktv clients pay premium price for the same group ladies.

Europeans in 1001 and malio are kind of plump, if it's your kind.

Affordability wise classic is 365k, also has good looks.

The difference in tier can be seen.

Each have own preference.

If there are premium ones such as 1001, please advise. Thanks!
Old 14-12-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Petebay212 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquatictrooper View Post
Currently in JKT. PM me and we can def. field trip!
done check pn
Old 15-12-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 17
Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrisRonaldo7 View Post
classic has got the worst girls, fat and ugly villagers 😄 u pay peanuts , u get monkeys, literally
Anyone who wanted higher class better looking ones do go Malio. More choices even overseas ones. Much larger too and looks higher end.
Old 15-12-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 17
Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlife View Post
If you like her and she is really to you high quality, 15 is ok. Don’t be too bothered with what others think. Everyone wants cheap. They compared working people salary with someone(hot and good looking to you) providing service to sleep with you for 2 full nights. Your experience cannot be compared with travel or classic where the girls service so many guys.
It’s up to individual. But for me, golden rule is IDR 2 million for overnight, and just add from there, 3 days 2 nights, IDR 4M but since she spend daytime there too or for good service, just give IDR 5M is sufficient.
That’s my personal opinion because the girls charge IDR 2 M in clubs and some outside ones charge 1.5 or some even charge 2.5/3 M … it’s up to you. But best to keep it in check else cost escalate up for us who frequent or stays here.
Old 15-12-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizandrew View Post
It’s up to individual. But for me, golden rule is IDR 2 million for overnight, and just add from there, 3 days 2 nights, IDR 4M but since she spend daytime there too or for good service, just give IDR 5M is sufficient.
That’s my personal opinion because the girls charge IDR 2 M in clubs and some outside ones charge 1.5 or some even charge 2.5/3 M … it’s up to you.

no right or wrong... some of those WLs at malio will even go to your hotel for free. my guess is they just want to sleep in nice room/aircon etc compared to the kost that they're staying in. (probably 4-6 pax in a room)

After that you just give them some token fee.

Quote:
But best to keep it in check else cost escalate up for us who frequent or stays here.
You can't stop them... just have to find your own good source n hold on tightly to it.

=======================
Old 15-12-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anyone who wanted higher class better looking ones do go Malio. More choices even overseas ones. Much larger too and looks higher end.
To put it simply:

Classic is like a nursery.. you get all the greenhorns/kampung girls/etc who worked their way to repay the loan they took from the company. then they will "graduate" and move on to better paying joints ie. empo/malio etc

Then with even more experience and good looks etc... some will go to 1001, some will become mistress etc.

But of cos, don't be surprise that sometimes certain better quality girls will stay put and not "advance" to those higher paying places. Their reasons can be quite hilarious:

- Her bestie is working in the current place so she wants to work together

- certain girl at the higher paying places got beef with her. so she doesnt want to go over.

- she doesnt know how to go there (no contacts)

- her current place is too far away.

=======================
Old 15-12-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
timok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros, will be in Jakarta for the new year 29 Dec - 3 Jan 2024.
Hopefully there will be more girls option this time. Going alone so if any bros wanna chiong together make the numbers and open bottle let me know.
Old 16-12-2023, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Can classic bring girl out or just ST only?
Old 16-12-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post
Can classic bring girl out or just ST only?
yes you can bring them out. i think it was 5 vouchers iirc.

=======================
Old 17-12-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
boyboy85 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros… i have been going to batam frequently… coming few months will br my 1st time going to jkt… wonder the bo for the ktv girls.. is it the same as batam whereby you can nego directly with the girls or is only thru the ktv mami or papi?
Old 17-12-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
boyboy85 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros… i have been going to batam frequently… coming few months will br my 1st time going to jkt… wonder the bo for the ktv girls.. is it the same as batam whereby you can nego directly with the girls or is only thru the ktv mami or papi?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1