The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 9
zenith123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread - vanished? Where did it go?

Meantime juz keep sharing MRs lor.... two days never see anything quite sianz...
Old 17-01-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
Justice2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJustice2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I don't see the point coming to this site anymore. It's just full of ad. There is no more genuine sharing of feedback and reviews. And the thread that i come every night is also gone. Just bookmark a few trusted stable site can just do the job as well.

Good Bye to sammyboyforum for now.
Old 17-01-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of
Red face Re: TCSS thread - vanished? Where did it go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
An alternative solution is to move to Telegram chat groups like where most of the other sub forums have moved to already. There, all the shares, stay in the group. Can't be forced to delete also like all the recent exposed "leaks" by icedpinata. Deleted from here, but stay in that telegram forever. Search also easy. Clone account also easy to spot, especially when it's invitation only, weeds out all the jiak liao bi accounts also.
PM me if anyone has a Telegram group to share MRs. Will actively share MRs and gems whenever I can
Old 17-01-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
davidbeckham123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No more feel
Old 17-01-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What a shame..Really miss the TCSS thread..Why is it gone all of a sudden?
Old 18-01-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
PM me if anyone has a Telegram group to share MRs. Will actively share MRs and gems whenever I can
Telegram not all pros with no cons actually. Messages can potentially become very very spammy and very hard to keep track. If you have joined SBF's HC/KTV Telegram grp, you would know what I mean.
Old 18-01-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Telegram not all pros with no cons actually. Messages can potentially become very very spammy and very hard to keep track. If you have joined SBF's HC/KTV Telegram grp, you would know what I mean.
Yeah. But better than nothing. Think it's pro consumer that there is a good place for us to discuss. Hope one of the senior bros can help to create something.
Old 18-01-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 10
lsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to behold

thank god the thread is back.
Old 18-01-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

And just like that, our favourite 433266 is back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1