The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light
Re: scumofsociety’s journey 笑傲芽笼

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Kudos to the commander. You saved many bros $60.u deserve a nobel peace award for this act.
Np bro , v welcum, let’s wait for bro Havana’s review
Old 14-08-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4782 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Always saw g22’s tantalising boobs and her RBF in the tank, You know the feeling when moths knowingly fly into fire / when you know the plate is scalding hot but you can’t help but want to touch it. I agreed with bro Havana that somethings cannot listen to others must try yourself, as the saying goes: one man’s meat is another’s poison . Well today I tried eating the laxative laced apple to see for myself… 挑战高难度. This is my 21th SBF FR, L20H38g22, FR titled (“leopard same spots”)

WL name: Leng Age: 26

Looks & body: skin: slightly fair skin like most viets, face: think her face got abit of acne(?), not v good face skin la; very straight white teeth though; long black hair with some highlights; v clear excess preggo tummy skin and stretch marks; ass is quite saggy also. build: fleshy. Milfish looks, gives off the late 20s early 30s housewife vibes. Height: 1.55-1.6m; Tits: C cup, natural and saggy with stretch marks; nipples: light brown; size: normal, she doesn’t seem to like it when u lick her nips during FJ, acts itchy(?, Dk if it’s cause wants u faster cum). During the missionary position, saggy boobs spread out, so lacks that firm appealing bounce, unless you put her hands together. Special features: black “orh cheh” spot on her ass. (Like a leopard that never changes its spots )

Language / GFE: only viet

Pre shower routine: standard wash

Shower & hygiene: slight rinse post and prior

Kissing / DFK: no, “road is closed, pls go away”

Cat bath: just the nips

AR: NA, don’t care also not an AR guy

BBBJ: bbbj suction barely, even the newbies are trying. More of a Licker actually and sucks only your head, minimal effort on the rod. I rubbed her pussy, saggy boobs and ass, to warm her up for FJ. Not much moaning / emotions even iirc, I felt like I put in more effort to act - I’m servicing (?)

FJ: tightness: quite loose but wadeva. Oh btw full Amazon down there . positions: just missionary. Eyes closed no eye contact, do your thing, idk if she’s napping / her way of enjoying(?) the pound. only effort to pull your nips, but I feel more of “you this 臭男人,快点射” vibes(?). moaning: almost silent, maybe abit of gasp only from Time to time. She didn’t seem to enjoy so decided to end quickly.

Attitude: I was surprised when she was smiley at the start, thought to myself wow, “I’m the special one? This ain’t so bad”, nah then back to reality during the bbbj and then FJ, straight crashed from there till I descended into emptiness and felt v patronised. “No you’re not special!, 你清醒一点!” Post shot: asked me to rest and straight shower by herself. Left thinking that I donated $60 for a good cause, someone overseas is benefiting from this, it’s okay.

Summary score: 5.5/10. I gave a pass ONLY because she does bbbj, albeit very much licking, lacklustre and barely any effort. RTF: no fking way, unless you trying to fulfill some kind of “JAV time stop” / “I’m doing this to pay rent for my family” fantasy and u just wanna torture and ram a big tits housewife fking hard for the whole session. . Hopefully can free up the precious 2038 slot for a new girl. I appreciate my hardworking regular more now.

FRs Done this house: 5, 7, 8, 22, 28, 30, 32, 33, 36. To do’s: 20 (someday maybe for the FOMO hype(?)), 21 (if I’m feeling adventurous)

basically took one for the team, sigh. If you found this helpful, pls up me so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!
Bro, thanks for this post & for yr FR enabling many bros to appreciate of yr efforts. I hv upped yr points to sharing more.
Old 14-08-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5305 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, I hv followed yr FR posts from post# 1 of this thread. Appreciated tt very much & looking more of yr GL adventures. TQ, I hv upped yr points for exchange.
Old 14-08-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Thx both bros for your up, have returned upped bro zip will up bro beginat back when I have the chance.
Old 14-08-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4782 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=scumofsociety;22573773]Always saw g22’s tantalising boobs and her RBF in the tank, You know the feeling when moths knowingly fly into fire / when you know the plate is scalding hot but you can’t help but want to touch it. I agreed with bro Havana that somethings cannot listen to others must try yourself, as the saying goes: one man’s meat is another’s poison . Well today I tried eating the laxative laced apple to see for myself… 挑战高难度. This is my 21th SBF FR, L20H38g22, FR titled (“leopard same spots”)

Bro, TQ for superfast to up me +1 points. Very grateful for yr effort.

Ack yr comments scumofsociety’s journey... 14-08-2023 09:57 PM Thx for up bro - returned -scumofsociety. Great thanks. Keep up yr FR postings.
Old 14-08-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Always saw g22’s tantalising boobs and her RBF in the tank, You know the feeling when moths knowingly fly into fire / when you know the plate is scalding hot but you can’t help but want to touch it. I agreed with bro Havana that somethings cannot listen to others must try yourself, as the saying goes: one man’s meat is another’s poison . Well today I tried eating the laxative laced apple to see for myself… 挑战高难度. This is my 21th SBF FR, L20H38g22, FR titled (“leopard same spots”)

Looks & body: skin: slightly fair skin like most viets, face: think her face got abit of acne(?), not v good face skin la; very straight white teeth though; long black hair with some highlights; v clear excess preggo tummy skin and stretch marks; ass is quite saggy also. build: fleshy. Milfish looks, gives off the late 20s early 30s housewife vibes. Height: 1.55-1.6m; Tits: C cup, natural and saggy with stretch marks; nipples: light brown; size: normal, she doesn’t seem to like it when u lick her nips during FJ, acts itchy(?, Dk if it’s cause wants u faster cum). During the missionary position, saggy boobs spread out, so lacks that firm appealing bounce, unless you put her hands together. Special features: black “orh cheh” spot on her ass. (Like a leopard that never changes its spots )

BBBJ: bbbj suction barely, even the newbies are trying. More of a Licker actually and sucks only your head, minimal effort on the rod. I rubbed her pussy, saggy boobs and ass, to warm her up for FJ. Not much moaning / emotions even iirc, I felt like I put in more effort to act - I’m servicing (?)

FJ: tightness: quite loose but wadeva. Oh btw full Amazon down there . positions: just missionary. Eyes closed no eye contact, do your thing, idk if she’s napping / her way of enjoying(?) the pound. only effort to pull your nips, but I feel more of “you this 臭男人,快点射” vibes(?). moaning: almost silent, maybe abit of gasp only from Time to time. She didn’t seem to enjoy so decided to end quickly.

Attitude: I was surprised when she was smiley at the start, thought to myself wow, “I’m the special one? This ain’t so bad”, nah then back to reality during the bbbj and then FJ, straight crashed from there till I descended into emptiness and felt v patronised. “No you’re not special!, 你清醒一点!” Post shot: asked me to rest and straight shower by herself. Left thinking that I donated $60 for a good cause, someone overseas is benefiting from this, it’s okay.

Summary score: 5.5/10. I gave a pass ONLY because she does bbbj, albeit very much licking, lacklustre and barely any effort. RTF: no fking way, unless you trying to fulfill some kind of “JAV time stop” / “I’m doing this to pay rent for my family” fantasy and u just wanna torture and ram a big tits housewife fking hard for the whole session. . Hopefully can free up the precious 2038 slot for a new girl. I appreciate my hardworking regular more now.

FRs Done this house: 5, 7, 8, 22, 28, 30, 32, 33, 36. To do’s: 20 (someday maybe for the FOMO hype(?)), 21 (if I’m feeling adventurous)

basically took one for the team, sigh. If you found this helpful, pls up me so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!
Once I was driving and saw a lady in Tshirt and knee length shorts walking with a full load of groceries trolley along Lor20... From the back I thought "not bad Milf next door". Then she walk into H38... and I realize she is G22. Then I recalled my experience with her and shake my head...
Old 14-08-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
Once I was driving and saw a lady in Tshirt and knee length shorts walking with a full load of groceries trolley along Lor20... From the back I thought "not bad Milf next door". Then she walk into H38... and I realize she is G22. Then I recalled my experience with her and shake my head...
同病相怜, sobs… and you realise the groceries paid with our $60 one leh. . Ok la something never try never know. Move on move on...
Old 14-08-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Dont give me stress leh My 'Phở' may not be the type U like
Will try g5 or g8 this week
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 15-08-2023, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

This one not dig shell scrape, but just finish digging command post. Smile in front of you the commander only.
Old 15-08-2023, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Dont give me stress leh My 'Phở' may not be the type U like
Will try g5 or g8 this week
No la bro, Of cos not the same, Jaytan56 bro likes cuter SYT, I like sexier curvy sluts. just curious only, not many people are regular FR writers, and have 22 on their to do list . Haha, swee looking forward to your FRs, I’m always curious if the girls adopt a consistent strategy (like g7) or more of on the spot ymmv . Cheers!
Old 15-08-2023, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
This one not dig shell scrape, but just finish digging command post. Smile in front of you the commander only.
AHHAHAAH, no la Simi commander, just another 臭男人 to her. See if anyone likes this 我不依 kind, can tekan her upside down till she screams
Old 15-08-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

actually quite a few of the girls have FR already on their respective house thread

seems this G22 nv improve at all since my visit. sooner or later sure get replaced as i heard going to have new girls again
Old 15-08-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As usual bro sos providing solid FRs. Really appreciate your effort. Thankful for helping me shortlist some from 1836 and 2038.
Old 15-08-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 690 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Up you for the effort and great information
Old 15-08-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
actually quite a few of the girls have FR already on their respective house thread

seems this G22 nv improve at all since my visit. sooner or later sure get replaced as i heard going to have new girls again
Hi bro, yeah indeed I usually wanna try the highly rated ones (in case they go home like the former 0843g3, which I missed out on), from time to time I’ll try new ones as well like 203419 (gone bad after 1st visit ), and the 2038 newbies but quite hard to find good gems? Recently my list of to do’s have been down a lot so So I’m looking at new houses in my list to do already, hope to discover more new gems.

Agree on g22, 2038 is a great house with high standards, with some girls intending to go back, maybe it’s time for a purge.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1