The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2004, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: Bad Experience in Batam :( First time there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiectt
geez guys aric has posted a good FR and all a lot of you can do is give him shit. if i had this experience i would be pissed of as well. his experience is not good, not his fault.
hello my fren,

did you follow him to Batam?
you jump into conclusion that it was not his fault = proof leh?
.... cos this a cyberworld, I dun buy 100% of what ppl say .... more to learn my fren!

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 03-05-2004, 11:23 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
eddiectt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no probs with ur post collin. seems a helpful tip to me
Old 03-05-2004, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 22
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Unlikely all the girls he met like give trouble. If really than he unlucky lor. I always treat the girls nice nice and give killer smile so no problem lor. Not to forget big tip but I seldom give lah cause bo lui in sg. But in batam and overseas do give some. Attitude, looks, the girls' problems, pms, bf, kid sick, installment gonna due soon. Want go karaoke play, buy drugs but customer don't want.

He never mentioned karaoke. Think many girls like go karaoke so u no go face turn 'chao tar' lor. I don't like karaoke but no choice.

Got many good girls also. Can check out the FRs by bros here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiectt
geez guys aric has posted a good FR and all a lot of you can do is give him shit. if i had this experience i would be pissed of as well. his experience is not good, not his fault.

if uve got something constructive to say then say it, otherwise keep ur opinions to urself.

Last edited by collin_23; 03-05-2004 at 11:30 AM.
Old 03-05-2004, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

Please bear in mind that these girls are PROS, and they have sex for a living.
To them there's no big or small dicks, if you treat them nicely, they call yours a nice dick and they'll be begging for more.
If you treat them like a sex machine, they'll start complaining of pain, big dick, plus 1001 more stories just to keep away from you.

Just my Rp.1 worth...
Old 03-05-2004, 11:39 AM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batam Man
Please bear in mind that these girls are PROS, and they have sex for a living.
To them there's no big or small dicks, if you treat them nicely, they call yours a nice dick and they'll be begging for more.
If you treat them like a sex machine, they'll start complaining of pain, big dick, plus 1001 more stories just to keep away from you.

Just my Rp.1 worth...
lan lah! if 'Ah Ter / Ah O' quality 1, tell how many theory/story oso no use ....

How was your BIG BIG party?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 03-05-2004, 11:44 AM
Samster

Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
lan lah! if 'Ah Ter / Ah O' quality 1, tell how many theory/story oso no use ....

How was your BIG BIG party?

BIG PARTY ended = sampai pagi (7am)
hehehehehe
Old 03-05-2004, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hehehehehe
Sassina just told me that actually my girl was on period that day!! thats why, i thought i lost my touch... 1st time in my whole fucking life i fail to arouse a girl......

now that the truth is out......

Old 03-05-2004, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez
Sassina just told me that actually my girl was on period that day!! thats why, i thought i lost my touch... 1st time in my whole fucking life i fail to arouse a girl......

Ohhhhhh, i c....
So when "rematch" again huh???
Old 03-05-2004, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez

no wonder thursday you at 4.30pm said go take ferry to batam to reach there at 7.30pm ....

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 03-05-2004, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
hehehehehe
heng I din go .... the 1st ferry = 7.05am ... confirmed sure late for work 1

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 03-05-2004, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 23
Ratcool69 is one of the Best!Ratcool69 is one of the Best!Ratcool69 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Bad Experience in Batam :( First time there.

Yo Bro,

Sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience, I know alot of guys whom have had bad experience as well but don't post in on Sammy's as pride is in the way. Anyway,once you get used to the place, you will find the right woman to take care of all your needs, it's just that this is the first time & further more you don't speak the language at all, ya.

Try & go with some of the lau chios in here.

Cheers
Old 03-05-2004, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratcool69
Yo Bro,

I know alot of guys whom have had bad experience as well but don't post in on Sammy's as pride is in the way.
besides pride, its also we
- take too much sympathy on some cos those are really pathetic
(some OKT will slap the cewek infront of you)
- can't be bothered, its a few fucks afterall. find better ones next time.
(everytime eat same dish oso boring)
- dun wanna get into any disputes with the OKT / triad members / authority ... once you've seen it, you will be glad that you are still safe.
(you're in a foreign land and if you think the Sg laws, High Comm or Consulate can assist you in such feud, good luck then)

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 03-05-2004, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

To begin with you took the wrong ferry - yes Widi is Cheaper by $3/- its small & on a crowded long weekend, its really too small so you sufferred; you can save time by making ferry booking by tel to arrive just 20 minutes b4 ferry departure time.

Too many people have been promoting Hollywood - esp the taxi drivers so, on a long weekend, even at 11.30am, its too late to get their better ceweks (girls); the other thing I find is that Hollywood's younger ladies tend to be poor in service - esp those left in the tank. Good service & nice ladies usually with their reg patrons! ; Unless u r reg, best avoid weekends, unless u know which girls give good service & u pre-book.

Hotels - there are many decent & clean hotels in Batam - like anything else, when demand is hot on long w/ends and you really cannot complain right if you arrive last minute?

The fact that u use the word "Malays" tells me that u were looking for "Chinese" or fair skinned ladies at least, right? Batam is not the place for those seeking "Chinese" or very fair skinned ladies. Yes, there are some Sunda and very rarely Menadonese ladies and also some mixed Chinese (with other ethnic races) from Kalimantan and Medan. If u are going to cheong Batam, "open up your vision" & perhaps learn to appreciate LBFMs (little brown fucking machines) & u will enjoy more because u ain't fucked till u fucked a nice LBFM. Thats only my own opinion & not everyone will agree. If u still "mentally fixed" on looking for diamonds in a "ruby mine", its kinda tough.

From what I read here, u are a Geylang cheongster so u pay, enter room & fuck because its all short time and they perfect their routine with each and every customer lubricated by KY!

In Batam, most of the booking ladies experience people like u too; pay, take to room & start fucking straight away without KY lubrication and if your dicky is big, it could be painful without lubrication! Its never a joy!

Now, they also meet lots of other customers who "party first" e.g. sing song in Karaoke, or go out to eat , or go pub etc etc & then get to know before fucking. A little bit of "tete-a-tete " helps to develop some kind of communication before the action & you get some kind of GFE (girl friend experience). So, I am not surprised that she starts to "siam" you from the word GO. Alamak, even before get to know you, whip out camera and take pictures - how to relax man! Fuck already, pull out dick and say suck some more! Have you ever given a blow job ? Its no joy nor pleasure even if the videos make it look like that! Further, you lay out 12 codoms showing intention to fuck 12 times ! "wah ma si kia"

On language, next time bring along a phrase book & the chicken and duck and communicate. Otherwise, practice on your sign language.

Your cousin was lucky to get a girl who had better social skills & experienced enough to handle die-hard screwers like you guys so he did OK. I m not sure if he was wise to go RAW. Thats a risk never worth taking even in Sillypore let alone in Batam or anywhere for that matter!

When OKT says 100% refund, usually mean "unused" & u get 100% refund. If use already, it is rarely 100% refund so next time clarify if its still 100% after first round. I am sure answer will be no! I am not surprised that the girl said you wanted ANAL. Thats their way to protect themselves when they screw a lousy customer they don't like so they can avoid getting beaten up or punished!

On your good massage, which massage place was this? In my experience, some ladies in Massage places can be "courted" 4 extras but, u have to apply "kang hoo", because the security & monitoring is tight & they cud be sacked if caught. But, its possible in the VIP rooms if you get her confidence and trust! The receptionist's daughter, which mother will give you her daughter for less marriage!

3 girls can't all be wrong right? Must be something wrong with u if all those lovely bodies (minds connected of course) cannot ignite when they with u.

Better send your personality 4 overhaul & learn a little bit more about how to "seduce the woman" even if she is a whore. They are humans after all and they are certainly quite sick of opening their legs from one uncouth apek to another ah beng. They do enjoy some tender loving care and they will warm up your willy! In Geylang, its short time and their role is to get you to cum in the shortest possible time so they can do more tricks every day. Its a different ball game. In batam, they have to service you for 24 hours and in less than 2, you want to screw her to death. Anyone would be terrified!

Within Nagoya, the taxi rides should be 10k everywhere unless its out of Nagoya. If you are using the same fella all afternoon, then you can book by the hour at 30k per hour for 3 hours. U were taken for a ride. Bargain be prepared to reject and you will get the taxi at the right price!

On Balai, from my 1 & only trip there, I certainly did not see more Chinese looking chicks there. When u go, do file report & I hope u have more +ve responses next time. Like I said, a little warming up exercise before going for the poke and u will get more for your money! I am sure its not your dick that makes them say you are American, It must be your skin colour & overall appearance! Perhaps u should go to Joo Chiat instead as the Vietnamese girls r more like Chinese in looks & then file us your reports from there & lets see if you have better results. Save your money going to Indonesia because its the place for lovers of LBFMs. Thanks for writing a clear & detailed FR for all to learn from your experience. Happy fucking in any case!

Actually, you wrote a good detailed report which should be appreciated by all!
Old 03-05-2004, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
heng I din go .... the 1st ferry = 7.05am ... confirmed sure late for work 1
the first ferry Widi at Batam Center is 6am Batam time and Penguin is 6.05 am. You could have come cos Phenom did and still made it to work!
Old 03-05-2004, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2

Now, they also meet lots of other customers who "party first" e.g. sing song in Karaoke, or go out to eat , or go pub etc etc & then get to know before fucking. A little bit of "tete-a-tete " helps to develop some kind of communication before the action & you get some kind of GFE (girl friend experience). So, I am not surprised that she starts to "siam" you from the word GO. Alamak, even before get to know you, whip out camera and take pictures - how to relax man! Fuck already, pull out dick and say suck some more! Have you ever given a blow job ? Its no joy nor pleasure even if the videos make it look like that! Further, you lay out 12 codoms showing intention to fuck 12 times ! "wah ma si kia"

3 girls can't all be wrong right? Must be something wrong with u if all those lovely bodies (minds connected of course) cannot ignite when they with u.

Better send your personality 4 overhaul & learn a little bit more about how to "seduce the woman" even if she is a whore. They are humans after all and they are certainly quite sick of opening their legs from one uncouth apek to another ah beng. They do enjoy some tender loving care and they will warm up your willy! In Geylang, its short time and their role is to get you to cum in the shortest possible time so they can do more tricks every day. Its a different ball game. In batam, they have to service you for 24 hours and in less than 2, you want to screw her to death. Anyone would be terrified!
pak, pinjam your above quotes ya ....

not say I carry favour or what, your aove views would only appreciated by 'open-minded' cheongsters, be it newbie or seasoned type.

12 'raincoats' laying on the table (for 1 booking) .... sure laugh to drop if I get to see it and the cewek's expressions .... hahaha

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1