The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2005, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 22
proprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Batam, GL cat150 style

Bro,

Pleaselah, everybody wan everything for free if can. Wat hav u gathered from all my threads?????.......people are getting wat they wan and they wan GOOD deals and not to regret after that. U earn, u pay for ger wit fuck up attitude? Or would u rather pay a decent price and get a good deal.

Cheap deals with superb service is a rarity. If u have one, share it wit me. Coz i have not come across one yet!

500,000rp for chinese LT, fis, u have to ask: Chio or not, got body or not, got service or not. I cater for one who really one to enjoy and get their money's worth.

Again look at my threads for hopeless services. I guess the threads speak for themselves. No need to agree wit me, if u think a hole is a hole, go for it if it cost $10, why? Some people dun need to be pampered. For all u know, its like those prc, lay there n do nothing n u pay $80. U happy?
Old 08-09-2005, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu
Ada sampan...mau tak ?
tak your ku ku jiao .. mau!

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 08-09-2005, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by proprimate
I cater for one who really one to enjoy and get their money's worth.
Again look at my threads for hopeless services. I guess the threads speak for themselves. No need to agree wit me, if u think a hole is a hole, go for it if it cost $10, why? Some people dun need to be pampered. For all u know, its like those prc, lay there n do nothing n u pay $80. U happy?
You had given your offer .. those who wish to try sure will PM you.

As for worth or not, sorry to say, no absolute verdict in such service-oriented field all are in comparative terms.

Sorry bapak, no offence.. just wanna be frank.

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 08-09-2005, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Pleaselah, everybody wan everything for free if can. Wat hav u gathered from all my threads?????.......people are getting wat they wan and they wan GOOD deals and not to regret after that. U earn, u pay for ger wit fuck up attitude? Or would u rather pay a decent price and get a good deal.
How would you define a decent price and good deal? I won't be surprise if the gals that you mentioned will head down to one of the night scenes or NED area if they don't have booking for some particular day, offering their service to the patrons at ST = Rp150-200K, LT = Rp300-400K. For more upmarket ones, ST = Rp300K and LT = Rp500K. Pls!!! BT ain't JKT!!!
Quote:
Cheap deals with superb service is a rarity. If u have one, share it wit me. Coz i have not come across one yet!
How do you define cheap deals with superb service?
Quote:
I cater for one who really one to enjoy and get their money's worth.
Let's say someone engage the service of the gals thru you but didn't find his money worth, how? Look for you har?
CB:
Old 08-09-2005, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 23
Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold

lolz, wah different style siah.. cat150..

Both ML and proprimate have their point, but both are refering to 2 different types of cheongster.

ML : For you and other more seasoned cheongster like our Uncle, it's not that hard to find a good deal as speaking Melayu is a definite + mah.. Can talk, can sianz, can liaoz.. not that hard.. proprimate is presenting a chance for others to go down for one definitely can speak ok english plus can act as guide also mah.. more for newbie I would say..

Besides, have tried Salena b4 loh, not bad lah. Definitely higher than normal BT standard if chicken + duck talk between the two.

Besides, there are some who goes for 500k booking though now is $80++, it was $100 once and starting from 8pm only, maybe $150 is also not that bad..

Please inform me if I still owe you rep points. I dunno who liaoz.. hehe

Oh yah, don't forget to give me your posting also. If not very hard to find sometimes.
Old 08-09-2005, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 22
proprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro,
I guess its up to cheongsters to decide. Cheers!
Old 09-09-2005, 01:27 AM
chua7346556

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I totally agree with bro montbank,it not easy to find good service&engish speaking girls in batam.I find that it a good idea from bro proprimate cos that more choice for fellow samters.Just my 2 cents worth of thinking
Old 09-09-2005, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 23
Ratcool69 is one of the Best!Ratcool69 is one of the Best!Ratcool69 is one of the Best!

Paying almost 1 juta for a batam girl....hmmm ..taking in to consideration the current rate..6300...well...it's a bit steep...I know there are girls there that are asking these price but the normal is about $40 to $50...

Besides..it's the commision of the suphir...that's why it's a bit higher anyway or most of the time.

Bro P...please don't raise the rate for these gals..I know it's hard for them.. but once you start to raise their rates ..and nobody touches them they will definitely suffer even worse..and when a guy eventually books them and they cannot preform to $150 which is almost 1 juta..then they will blame you.

I have met many that their service was beyond expectations but still Rp240 to Rp300 so at the end of the day..so it;s really their looks and their body curves and their service...

But please don't push up the rate or don't even advice them to do so..
Old 09-09-2005, 02:13 AM
Samster

Location: Nether poles I shall roam, the middle one I call home
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 23
clover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyclover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I for one, am glad that Bro Proprimate got this lobang.

I used to cheong BT because of the costs and my typical trip would be a 3-day 2 nighter. If you look closely probably you can find my FR which has been edited and doctored all over the place.

The trip would start like this:
1st afternoon recce, ST 30
1st afternoon recce, ST 30
finaly find one to book overnight 60

I used to call the girl for LT but kena pissed so many times that first I try ST if ok, can rabba rabba, then forgo ST fees and then book for LT. Like that sure no miss, otherwise can spend night with lousy F**K!

If I can get someone like MAID or MODEL for 1 **WHOLE** day then 150 is not expensive. If you get that kind of service, I don't know whether you can walk home! Furthermore, if you take her for dinner etc, then not like cat and dog. Some of the ger there, very neeedy, this want, that want.

One up on you Bro Proprimate. I will be contacting you in 2 weeks time!!
Old 09-09-2005, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 23
neyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
I still remember once cuntalk told me: "Meatlover 很 像 OKT "
Hahah.... Fully AGREED... looks like the papi in Villa.. who 13atu hates most....

The whole event has come to an end, but the end could also be another beginning.
Old 09-09-2005, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
scw69ers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometime back, I had a cewek there for almost 2 yrs. I was averaging 2 trips per week with an overnight stay on weekends. She was in her early 20's, petite but with a good pair of boobs, pink tits...omg talking about her gives me the hard on again. Coupled with her exotic Indon/Indian blood, I could be in Bollywood every weekend shagging Aishawariya Rai. She is of the multi orgasmic type and every time when I bonked her, she will easily come twice. Imagine how that makes a man feels.Those were really prime time but all good things must come to an end and when I spent some dough to check on her activity during those time I was not around...u guess it, she was shagging a local. Morale of my story is...Hit & Run!

Cheers
scw_69ers
Old 09-09-2005, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 22
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover
How do you define cheap deals with superb service?

Cheap deals with superb service = can only be found in Balai.

Quote:
Let's say someone engage the service of the gals thru you but didn't find his money worth, how? Look for you har?
Of coz ! When we go joint to book a cewek and the cewek is not up to standard, we complain to the one who collects the $$$ = the cewek's papi. In this case it would be refering to bro proprimate.

Old 09-09-2005, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu
Of coz ! When we go joint to book a cewek and the cewek is not up to standard, we complain to the one who collects the $$$ = the cewek's papi. In this case it would be refering to bro proprimate.
So what do get ?
Refund or change of gal ??
Old 09-09-2005, 08:55 AM
Samster

meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia
So what do get ?
Refund or change of gal ??
Hi proprimate, pls advise.
CB:
Old 09-09-2005, 09:01 AM
Samster

Hi MB,

What I meant was, I won't be surprise if the gals that you mentioned will head down to one of the night scenes or NED area if they don't have booking for some particular day, offering their service to the patrons at ST = Rp150-200K, LT = Rp300-400K. For more upmarket ones, ST = Rp300K and LT = Rp500K. Pls!!! BT ain't JKT!!! And I won't be surprise that the gal might even be from joint.

I've know SG OKT going to BT joints and book ceweks to bring over to SG to work. I've even book one cewek before in BT who told me she was booked by one SG OKT to work in OT.
CB:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread