The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2010, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of
Re: Really need suggestions from bros here...bugging issue haven't been eating for da

Bro dirk_diggler, I agreed with Bro ekemono that surprises or stunts in public area are a No-No!

Chronological order places - Focus all your energy in 1 place cos you will lose focus and get distracted visiting many places in 1 night (4-5 hours)

DVD detailing our dating past – You can keep this for your wedding night

Paper flowers - Fresh flowers (Pink roses cos they symbolize "appreciation and thankfulness" - Appreciate and thankful to her for meeting-up) are the perfect start to an evening with her

Meet her in a place (1 ONE PLACE) that you both have dated and enjoyed. Do not ridicule, contest or show jealousy of the attention she's been receiving. Instead share some interesting things about the past. Make her feel comfortable with you. You would be glad to know that by haring some sweet moments of past is a great thing that helps her realize that you still care for her and love her. Be confident and let her know that you truly love her and hence want her for good. Be apologetic for your misdeeds. Express your feeling towards her, tell her that how much you missed her with 3 letters magic word and lastly, remember that whenever romantic sweet words to say to her should be uttered with utmost affection. Let her know that she is the Queen and She will be more than happy to share the throne with you as her King. Good luck and please go eat something, King!
Old 26-10-2010, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1415 / Power: 20
silverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud of
Re: Really need suggestions from bros here...bugging issue haven't been eating for da

your gf..is she hot?
Old 26-10-2010, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 16
Santaclaws is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSantaclaws is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Use this technique.

Success rate : 92% at best confidence level.
Kill rate : 94%

Ok i made that up
Old 27-10-2010, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
frivolous_ami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This one confirm will shake her. A friend was recounting how a certain guy from the toyota mrs club proposed to his gf. He got a convoy of mrs down orchard. Right when the traffic turned red, the mrs convoy lined up n the guy hop off the car and proposed to the gf right in front of the traffic.

The gal accepted. But this requires major coordination man and serioud amount of ang pao marni. Lol

Personally i did something quie different. I learnt some card tricks. Told the gal that i believed that fate lied in our own hands. Then i asked if she believed. She nodded her head and i asked if she believed that i would have whichever card she was thinking about and that i would have it in my hand.

She picked a card and placed it in her palm. Next i would have the same card in my palm. She smiled and the rest was history
Old 28-10-2010, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aaronwan888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i love this chinese saying

千里送鸸毛,物轻情意重

its not the weight of the gift that matter, it's the matter of the heart.
Old 28-10-2010, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 23
dirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of light

Really like to thank all the bros here from the bottom of my heart for all the sincere suggestions and advice...especially bro lightning's...yah bro I have been gg for interviews and hope I can secure a stable job soon...

as for the meeting up part I have been trying to secure a meeting to have a heart to heart talk in a place that we have both loved to go when we were an item....but it seems like she is avoiding to meet me and say that we can meet a few mths later after I have cooled down so I am at my wits end for this...dun really want to appear like a stalker under her blk and kill whatever chances I have left...sigh....

Watever it is I really wanna thank bros here for taking the time to give me suggestions..
Old 28-10-2010, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk_diggler View Post
..but it seems like she is avoiding to meet me and say that we can meet a few mths later after I have cooled down..
As expected, she has more of less decided. This is another tell-tale sign.

Again, what I'll do if I were you at this situation is to make it clear to her that you've regretted and want to patch up, and somehow force an answer out from her to give it another try NOW or NEVER; i.e. that you'll respect her decision BUT let her be the one who choose to leave you (while you want to be with her).

If she hesitates, then maybe it means still got chance.
If she can decide quickly that she prefers to go, or so-call cool down, then at least you know you've done your best, made the decision, and if anything it'll be her lost.

After than, go spend some time and money in GL, hook up a FL for GFE, etc. Forget about her... and if she cums back (you'll be surprise) then she's yours to keep, else move on.
Old 28-10-2010, 03:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

What kind of quarrel did you have with her? I think you may have met a strong competitor.
Old 28-10-2010, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4713 / Power: 24
tookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond repute

all the best bro. must support SBF bro all the way

cheers

To Up :
Old 29-10-2010, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 23
dirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Re: Really need suggestions from bros here...bugging issue haven't been eating for da

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
What kind of quarrel did you have with her? I think you may have met a strong competitor.
Actually my quarrel with her was a minor issue...she normally comes over to my hse on weekends there was this weekend she never tell me she wasn't coming my hse only when I asked her then she said she was tired and not coming...that day I was in a bad mood and pissed off thats why some harsh words were exchanged and thereafter we didn't spoke.

Actually 1 week after we quarrelled she tried to patch back with me by getting physically close to me but that time my mind was still in a whirl..so didn't really express much interest.

Now 2 mths down the road it's a bleak situation, she actually went for a road trip to Malaysia for 3 days just after the day she mention to me to hurry up if she wants me to win her heart back and her whole attitude completely change. What I think is that she actually went with some guy and this all changed the face of things....what I am very disappointed abt is the fact that she actually mention for me to hurry up and then next thing I know it's a goner....didn't know a 3 and 1/2 year relationship couldn't withstand 3 days of whatever....Frankly speaking I am prepared to forget abt this trip thingy and start everything on a clean slate if she comes back.

I have thot of ever making her heart move by writing her a touching email but the very fact that she doesn't even wanna meet me and give me a chance for a heart to heart talk makes my heart ache a lot.
Old 29-10-2010, 05:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk_diggler View Post
didn't know a 3 and 1/2 year relationship couldn't withstand 3 days of whatever
If it's as true as what you have suspected, then obviously it is over.
I once experienced something similar in a 4 years relationship with a local gal.
It was a minor misunderstanding that lead to the break up.

Blinded by a clouded mind, some guys kept dwelling on the subject of arguement and failed to realised the hidden agenda.
Hence, the poor soul felt a constant disbelieve and reluctant to let go.
Time will heal all pain. What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.

Hopefully it wasn't as bad as I have written.
Given the knowledge that you had intention to salvage the relationship, do be mindful in your course of pursuit to refrain from giving in to unreasonable demands and treatment. Least you dun want to end up like a floor mat to her.

Retired Samster
Old 29-10-2010, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
purecoolice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro , you can try FM love 97.2 , i listern few times same as your case
they will lead to call up you and her to talk ONAIR
Old 29-10-2010, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by purecoolice View Post
bro , you can try FM love 97.2 , i listern few times same as your case
they will lead to call up you and her to talk ONAIR
Hello!!!! Please read the whole thread till Bro dirk_diggler's last post #40, OK?

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 29-10-2010 at 11:39 AM. Reason: You want the recovery operation to die faster, is it?
Old 29-10-2010, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

TS, obviously then it's not that small issue that caused the breakup.
It was nonetheless an excuse or last straw that breaks the camel's back.

When I was the one who wanted a break, it was not an overnight event. Relationship was stressful an straining till a point I took a 'minor' excuse to end it. It's common human behaviour.

So what is THE main reason you think she wanna do this to you? Other than the possibility that she is at fault for being unfaithful to you?
Old 29-10-2010, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

From what you wrote, is obvious a third party is involved. If you want to win her back, cannot wait liao. What I'll do if I'm in yr position???

I'll wait for her at her home lobby until the guy send her back. Let the guy see you and let her see you are waiting. When confronted, do not be aggressive. Just tell her, "sorry to just surprised you like this but can you please spare me 5 mins of yr precious time ... pse ... I just want to have a word with you in private ... that's all." She sure will. This is when you apologise and express yr sincerity. Is tough. But worth a try. If she doesn't accept you ..... then wish her all the best ..... Good Luck
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1