The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2005, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of
Re: Warning: Falling in love with HC girl?? IT COULD B A SYNDICATE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa
actually something like that happen 2 me before.

she ask me to buy n say she repay me back by fucking.
since her fuckin is fucked up n she is also fucked up in many other ways, i told her 2 fuck off n i never see her again.
Seems like you can be our "model" for dealing these leechers. I admit I'm only 3/4 way there, but will drop to 0 is my wallet is thick.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 29-08-2005, 04:02 PM
Samster

Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by t o k kon1
Good one bro...will use this one the next time another WL ask me for phone...haha
Even motorola walkie talkie not cheap okie. Unless you buy from toys' r us lah.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 29-08-2005, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by +++kon1
Good one bro...will use this one the next time another WL ask me for phone...haha
hahaha!

i think u bring her to walkie talkie shop 2 show her all the colourful wt, she will get a fucking shock.

somemore when u try it out with her, "do u receive roger?" "roger n out!", she will totally blur kee. hahahaha!
Old 29-08-2005, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
Are you implying in a roundabout way that it could be Mr B's way of accquiring FOCs? Then I have to alter my view on FOCs lor.
Hey Rolf, havn't seen you for quite sometime liao leh. When u free to hangout at BS again.?
Old 29-08-2005, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by t o k kon1
Hey Rolf, havn't seen you for quite sometime liao leh. When u free to hangout at BS again.?
Don't worry mate, those JC "BS" fellows will switch camp to GL "BS" after the big sweep, not POOLS Big Sweep hor.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 29-08-2005, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Even motorola%20walkie%20talkie"
buy cheap cheap can liao. buy branded one for what?
i always tell them, i wear cheap cheap things, why she need me 2 buy branded one for wat?

anyway got parents give their kids walkie talkie also. cant be more expensive than a hp mah!
Old 29-08-2005, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
hahaha!

i think u bring her to walkie talkie shop 2 show her all the colourful wt, she will get a fucking shock.

somemore when u try it out with her, "do u receive roger?" "roger n out!", she will totally blur kee. hahahaha!
Yea man...and must say wif 'pu tong hua' accent'
Old 29-08-2005, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 23
et911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant future

Quote:
i told her 2 fuck off n i never see her again.
Ha ha.. happened to me once too. Had a ONS with someone I know and eyed for sometime liao. Screwed her, and the next day she wanted to buy a LV wallet for 400+, I bought for her and brought her to the hotel to screw her again right after. After that, I never answered her calls again. This is call I pay for what I get.. nothing more, nothing less.

Official FBI (Female Body Inspector) agent | DOM in Action, Favourite would be RSYTs.

Old Threads: My Past Encounters - Real ONSs and Flings
Old 29-08-2005, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by et911
Ha ha.. happened to me once too. Had a ONS with someone I know and eyed for sometime liao. Screwed her, and the next day she wanted to buy a LV wallet for 400+, I bought for her and brought her to the hotel to screw her again right after. After that, I never answered her calls again. This is call I pay for what I get.. nothing more, nothing less.
Bro,
Price aside, at least you acquired what you want. Move on for another kill.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 29-08-2005, 04:13 PM
Samster

et911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant future

Quote:
but will drop to 0 is my wallet is thick.
I always try my best not to bring so much cash with me. So even if my small head aint thinking properly, I will still need to go to the ATM to draw the cash (I dont use credit cards), which will give me some time to "cool down" and think about it before I commit further.

Official FBI (Female Body Inspector) agent | DOM in Action, Favourite would be RSYTs.

Old 29-08-2005, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Price aside, at least you acquired what you want. Move on for another kill.
You are right. It has been year plus since I last spoke to her.. Been hunting different targets, most of the time, I will make sure I give out as much as I take back. Of course sometimes there are zero returns, but I consider them as investments.

Old 29-08-2005, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are right. It has been year plus since I last spoke to her.. Been hunting different targets, most of the time, I will make sure I give out as much as I take back. Of course sometimes there are zero returns, but I consider them as investments.
Ya, as a male cheongster's POV, I'm hate to say these games are killing us, especially "mind games". I can have this notebook of "rules of cheonging" with me, but it takes a split second to defy the rules completely.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 29-08-2005, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya, as a male cheongster's POV, I'm hate to say these games are killing us, especially "mind games". I can have this notebook of "rules of cheonging" with me, but it takes a split second to defy the rules completely.
You are right about the mind games part. Personally, I dont like gals who are not challenging intellectually, yet, it is a very tiring game.. You cant win them all can you??

Old 29-08-2005, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are right about the mind games part. Personally, I dont like gals who are not challenging intellectually, yet, it is a very tiring game.. You cant win them all can you??
You win some and you lose some. I don't whine if I don't get it. It's not a must, but I have to concede defeat if I can't get it. Sometimes I have this funny feeling of "let's be friends lor" to down myself at ease. At least men more easy to please mah.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 29-08-2005, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Dont ever fall in love with HC gals...

HC gals never loved you at all,
They only want your $$$...

Once you are in trouble , they will forsake you..

Look at me, I am a disabled guy who can never get free bonk out of love..

I can get bonked as long as I have $$$..

Money is all powerful in this commercial sex world..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1