The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2008, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 23
~Barramundi~ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Model looking MILF OL with killer figure and sexy lingerie

bro, i have pm u. hope u can pass me her contact.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
NY71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Model looking MILF OL with killer figure and sexy lingerie

Hi! Bro
Will be grateful if u can share her contact.
Thanks
Old 06-08-2008, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Squirtyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,
can share her contact with me too!
Old 11-08-2008, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 22
cchisq is a Helpful and Caring Samstercchisq is a Helpful and Caring Samstercchisq is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros, who have try her, PLS kindly share ur FRs, would love to read all the juicy part of it, and Bros who have not try her, try her sexy lingerie and high heels services. Shes a gem u should not miss.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 23
~Barramundi~ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro...got your mail. will sms u soon.

thanks.
Old 12-08-2008, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
singshakespeare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried to send you PM, but inbox is full. I have attached a link to my latest FR. Would love to get PM from you on contact info.

http://sbfsg.shop/welcome...usty-babe.html
Old 12-08-2008, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2326 / Power: 19
zinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond repute

yo bro, ur inbox like CTE liao, jam non-stop, waitin 4 ur PM
Old 14-08-2008, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
roger.kwok444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchisq View Post
Yo bros
bros who try milf ol xiaoli, still remember her beautiful figure, pretty face, D-cup with her CFM looks, not forgetting her Killer BJ (best I ever had). Now she is back with a new sexy idea to service bros in a kinky way. And guess wat I was her first test out subject. Heres a FR of my xp.
Well, was in the rm with her, as usual she went for the bath rm, so I got myself comfortable on the bed. it took a while before shes out, BUT, when shes out, my god!!!! she came out with a sexy black lingerie and her black high heals on. man. a sudden rush of blood to didi. with her CFM looks, sexy blk Lingerie and killer heals, no man than take it. I sit by the bed side, she come over slowly stands inbetween my legs and playing with my hair pushing me near her, with her D cup right into my face and my hands all over her sexy lingerie body, than she slowly go down cap me and give me a nice BJ, my god, I almost could cum just right there, may be because of the sexy lingerie effect. after a long BJ, she stands up, part her legs touching herself on the pussy over the sexy blk lingerie, (I almost go crazy) and she unbutton 2 buttons below, turn around and sat directly into my almost explore didi, and action on, in out in out, and my hands grapping her D-cup over the sexy blk soft lingerie, and ofcouse with her horny moaning, I turn her around quickly before I couldnt take anymore, and I did her doggy, over seeing her sexy figure with the blk lingerie, and explored after abt 10mins, my god, I was so wear out, maybe of the lingerie. It was the best bonk I had for so long.
Well, Bros who wanna taste MILFOL xiaoli in BLK sexy lingerie and killers heals, PM me, I love to share this gem with you boys.

A little abt her for new bros. shes 28 prc, working here as a OL in a chinese firm as a sales person, she starts bking daily from 1pm. She also does normal service at 100/1sht.

Looks: 9/10
figure: 8/10
BJ: 10/10 (mind blowing with cap)
sex: 9/10
gf: very lovely, no rush.
dmg: 120/1sht (rm and cd urs)

PS: bros of all colours are welcome.
Hi Bro pls send me the contact. Email [email protected]

Thank
Old 14-08-2008, 05:27 PM
Samster

cchisq is a Helpful and Caring Samstercchisq is a Helpful and Caring Samstercchisq is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yo bros, I have just clear my PM, come-on up PM me for this juicy and pretty killer figure MILF OL, have a great time with her, enjoy her BJ(with cap) super skill.
Old 14-08-2008, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 16
DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!

Apologies bro cchisq for this belated FR on Model looking MILF OL with killer figure and sexy lingerie(her name is she is XiaoLi?).Busy with work and overseas trip.

Met her last month at H81 Lav.Set up for 2.30pm.She is punctual.
The lady who came in wore a army green singlet like tee and matching green pants.
You already know her chest assets with one glance.A definite 34D.Real or enhanced read on.
Her hair was dye slightly brown.So dont really look like PRC.Mole on chin.Feel like you want to make her drunk and ravish her.
We introduce each other rather formally since is our first meeting.A little bit awarkard as I felt a bit overwhelmed by her maturity.

She excuse her self to change and I undressed and waited.When she appeared she was wearing a laced lingerie see thru and all figure hugging.My little bro wake up immediately.She notice it too,slightly smiling at the bulge in between my legs(still wearing towel).High heels stileto at least 4 inches.Omg what she going to do to me!

She is not the GFE type SYT.I suppose ladies of this class dont really want to GFE.Ask me to get into bed.My bro already ready for her.She capped it and BJ at right angle to me.You can see her doing it with her hanging and swaying neh neh(pardon my language).Your hand just want to reach out and grapple them.I squeeze them and they are real.No implant.34D.

I dont need too long a BJ.If not bro will sure come too early.(Danger here warning here:If your stamina is good then plz carry on if not your bro will surely die an early death.End of story).

I undressed her carefully of her black lingerie.You can ask her to wear her stiletos if you like but dont offend her the shoes can poke thru your heart.Her complexion is tanned.

She rode me on top up down up down moaning.This is the best position with her as you can sink your face onto her bosoms and have a handful with her chest protusions suck and fondle till out of breath.Her butt is full and solid with flesh.She is real strong.At least a 5' 6' tall.I advise all bros out there to train and up your fitness and physique a few weeks in advance before engaging her then you can enjoy her better.

Now we changed position and I missioned her.I still can tahan.Finally I doggied her for the finale.Fucking too long no meaning also.

Report Card:

Looks: 9/10(CFM with mole)
Boobs:9/10(34D original)
Figure: 8/10
BJ: 9/10 (with helmet.No BBBJ)
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 7/10
DMG: 120/1sht (rm and cd urs)
RTF:Need to train bro 's stamina and my figure first to Bruce Lee's standard.Then will RTF to do another battle with MILF OL with killer figure

Last edited by DRSG; 14-08-2008 at 09:28 PM. Reason: My eye sight is failing me
Old 15-08-2008, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
gene0421 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros

Can anyone pls pm me the contact? just by reading at the comments make my didi stand hard lioa. been fantasizing making out with OL some time now. Thanks a lot!!!
Old 15-08-2008, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 16
DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!

Bro plz pm TS
Quote:
Originally Posted by gene0421 View Post
Hi Bros

Can anyone pls pm me the contact? . Thanks a lot!!!
Old 19-08-2008, 11:33 PM
Samster

Dear Bro. I guess from ur FR, u had a dame gd time with her, indeed, yes shes a killer in CFM MILF look beautiful figure, better of all shes a real OL who works here, thats the great part, with her sexy lingerie and high heels, looking at her is enough to do u awakening.... hahahahaha, for both heads.

PM me if u dun wanna miss this gem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRSG View Post
Apologies bro cchisq for this belated FR on Model looking MILF OL with killer figure and sexy lingerie(her name is she is XiaoLi?).Busy with work and overseas trip.

Met her last month at H81 Lav.Set up for 2.30pm.She is punctual.
The lady who came in wore a army green singlet like tee and matching green pants.
You already know her chest assets with one glance.A definite 34D.Real or enhanced read on.
Her hair was dye slightly brown.So dont really look like PRC.Mole on chin.Feel like you want to make her drunk and ravish her.
We introduce each other rather formally since is our first meeting.A little bit awarkard as I felt a bit overwhelmed by her maturity.

She excuse her self to change and I undressed and waited.When she appeared she was wearing a laced lingerie see thru and all figure hugging.My little bro wake up immediately.She notice it too,slightly smiling at the bulge in between my legs(still wearing towel).High heels stileto at least 4 inches.Omg what she going to do to me!

She is not the GFE type SYT.I suppose ladies of this class dont really want to GFE.Ask me to get into bed.My bro already ready for her.She capped it and BJ at right angle to me.You can see her doing it with her hanging and swaying neh neh(pardon my language).Your hand just want to reach out and grapple them.I squeeze them and they are real.No implant.34D.

I dont need too long a BJ.If not bro will sure come too early.(Danger here warning here:If your stamina is good then plz carry on if not your bro will surely die an early death.End of story).

I undressed her carefully of her black lingerie.You can ask her to wear her stiletos if you like but dont offend her the shoes can poke thru your heart.Her complexion is tanned.

She rode me on top up down up down moaning.This is the best position with her as you can sink your face onto her bosoms and have a handful with her chest protusions suck and fondle till out of breath.Her butt is full and solid with flesh.She is real strong.At least a 5' 6' tall.I advise all bros out there to train and up your fitness and physique a few weeks in advance before engaging her then you can enjoy her better.

Now we changed position and I missioned her.I still can tahan.Finally I doggied her for the finale.Fucking too long no meaning also.

Report Card:

Looks: 9/10(CFM with mole)
Boobs:9/10(34D original)
Figure: 8/10
BJ: 9/10 (with helmet.No BBBJ)
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 7/10
DMG: 120/1sht (rm and cd urs)
RTF:Need to train bro 's stamina and my figure first to Bruce Lee's standard.Then will RTF to do another battle with MILF OL with killer figure
Old 25-08-2008, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 16
suv1278 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuv1278 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs down Re: Model looking MILF OL with killer figure and sexy lingerie

Actually I bonk her before she introduce this extras, I remember she wore before when she came to me before.

So Last week I decided to sms her again, and ask her to bring along a pair of panty hose also.

I book a room, and she came, everything seems to change? from her attitiude and services.
She used to shower for me, but this time NO, after she go in, she change to the sexy clothing, a netting see thorugh bra, which she wore before, then she ask me for money, I was shock, she say now her pattern is like this, worse after i put 100 buck on the dressing table, she said is 120, OH, i didn't know, after all i never visit her thread for long time. she say charges 120 for wearing such stuff, but i say last time when i find you you also wear like tat also. so i tell her, i left with 100 bucks only, she say ok, then she took off everything and want to start the service, so I ask her why, she say 100 buck no such clothing,only Bj, FJ, only.quite piss off, and finish her off and left.
so just a caution to all bros. this my experince, and I will not rtf her again
Old 31-08-2008, 06:38 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Model looking MILF OL with killer figure and sexy lingerie

Yo bros
bros who try milf ol xiaoli, still remember her beautiful figure, pretty face, D-cup with her CFM looks, not forgetting her Killer BJ (best I ever had). Now she is back with a new sexy idea to service bros in a kinky way. And guess wat I was her first test out subject. Heres a FR of my xp.
Well, was in the rm with her, as usual she went for the bath rm, so I got myself comfortable on the bed. it took a while before shes out, BUT, when shes out, my god!!!! she came out with a sexy black lingerie and her black high heals on. man. a sudden rush of blood to didi. with her CFM looks, sexy blk Lingerie and killer heals, no man than take it. I sit by the bed side, she come over slowly stands inbetween my legs and playing with my hair pushing me near her, with her D cup right into my face and my hands all over her sexy lingerie body, than she slowly go down cap me and give me a nice BJ, my god, I almost could cum just right there, may be because of the sexy lingerie effect. after a long BJ, she stands up, part her legs touching herself on the pussy over the sexy blk lingerie, (I almost go crazy) and she unbutton 2 buttons below, turn around and sat directly into my almost explore didi, and action on, in out in out, and my hands grapping her D-cup over the sexy blk soft lingerie, and ofcouse with her horny moaning, I turn her around quickly before I couldnt take anymore, and I did her doggy, over seeing her sexy figure with the blk lingerie, and explored after abt 10mins, my god, I was so wear out, maybe of the lingerie. It was the best bonk I had for so long.
Well, Bros who wanna taste MILFOL xiaoli in BLK sexy lingerie and killers heals, PM me, I love to share this gem with you boys.

A little abt her for new bros. shes 28 prc, working here as a OL in a chinese firm as a sales person, she starts bking daily from 1pm. She also does normal service at 100/1sht.

Looks: 9/10
figure: 8/10
BJ: 10/10 (mind blowing with cap)
sex: 9/10
gf: very lovely, no rush.
dmg: 120/1sht (rm and cd urs)

PS: bros of all colours are welcome.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1