The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2013, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 13
curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My Brother and Sister in law

cant wait to read the continuation..
seems like i need to try sg school gal uniform.. kekeke..
any lobang for that?
Old 04-06-2013, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 967 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeecans View Post
kekeke. He's one of my fav writers who always write with a good local flavor and visually intriguing copy, not forgetting the dose of wit and plot. I would be in danger if he was my rival in love heehee.
Indeed, I'd be in danger if you or him tried to pick up the same gal as me haha
Old 04-06-2013, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31078 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

great story!

31 078 12/6 cowbangbang+22, 10/6 Arbitrageur+11, 5/6 heng49+23

for repeated xchange or more, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list:14/5 SimplyUnperfect, 8/5 ejectjoy+18, 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
Old 05-06-2013, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
hotdogie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3 more days to the end? Ah it'll be sad it is over.
Old 05-06-2013, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Overdosed TS. Make sure u keep in cumming. Dont stop.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1916 / Power: 18
Born2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant future

Awesome story....keep it coming!

Member of 胖胖俱乐部 - 四师兄
Old 05-06-2013, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning, bro ilock, where are u? Waiting for your daily dosage!!!! ^^
Old 05-06-2013, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3889 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
Very nice story bro. You can always write with such sweetness in your characters. Somehow I don't really get too sexed up reading your stories like i usually do reading other erotic stories, but I will actually fall in love with the characters in your stories.

Very sweet, very sensual. Great job.

I wanted to start writing a third story but I can't bring myself to do it when your story is ongoing as I am too busy anticipating your story!
Paiseh Paiseh ... haha Thank you, i wrapping mine up liao.

Please start a new one !
Old 05-06-2013, 01:06 PM
Samster

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeecans View Post
kekeke. He's one of my fav writers who always write with a good local flavor and visually intriguing copy, not forgetting the dose of wit and plot. I would be in danger if he was my rival in love heehee.

Haha.. thank you.

i'm old and jaded already. No energy to look for new love.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:09 PM
Samster

I was mentally prepared that evening when I saw Gillian enter my room. I was lying in bed with a book in hand and I watch her give me the silly look.

Gillian : Hey book worm…

James : Hey … rapist

She laughed and pounded on me and we stripped each others clothes off.
We tried to keep the volume down as we knew Sylvia was still awake but as my manhood was milked the 2nd time that evening. I gave out a rather audible moan.

Gillian gave me a playful slap before pressing her hand to my mouth.

We cuddled and chatted about our upcoming wedding after we were both spent and exhausted in bed.

Gillian: Do you think it’s weird staying together ?

James : What do you mean ?

Gillian : I meant like as a married couple

James : isn’t that what all married couples do ? haha

We fell asleep in each others arms as our pillow talk slowly died off.

24th October 2010

Sunday

11am

Gillian and I had the Saturday to ourselves and in the middle of our date, she said she felt bad leaving Sylvia alone at home so we agreed to spend Sunday with her.

Table for 3, movie tickets for 3, shopping bags for 3.

Gillian stuck to her sister more than she stuck to me when we went out. She linked arms with Sylvia more often too and I just hung back, allowing the sisters for time together.

There were moments when I looked at the both of them laughing, whispering about the price of the stuff they were buying that gave me a warm fuzzy feel in my heart. Who could tell these 2 are already in their late 20s and early 30s.

I was the designated bag carrier of course and I indulge the sisters as much as I could that Sunday.

There was the usual bullying by Gillian, and it spread to Sylvia when she saw that I was not putting up a fight.

They asked me my opinions and comments and I gave them generously.

There was an instance where I felt the sisters were fighting for my attention and I laughed as the bickered over the small matter of the colours of their tops.

They bickered over a similar design too for an off shoulder top and I had to step in to prevent the 2 sisters from starting a open whining match in the middle of orchard road.

James : I think this suits Sylvia more dear. Turquoise is not really your colour.

I saw Sylvia bite her lips for half a second before turning away as she smiled to herself and needless to say , Gillian gave me a glare that told me I’m not going be touching her in the near future.

There was a moment of silence between the 2 sisters , not too long that it was awkward but enough time for me to reach for that top.

I reached for both sisters, gesturing for their forearms.

I led them under the light and I placed the top over their skin, asking them to look at how that looked at their skin tone.

I just kept quiet and smiled as Gillian pouted and backed off with a frown.

Sylvia looked a little embarrassed as she went on ahead to pay for her top and Gillian scrunched up her face at me.

I just shook my head as Gillian moved on ahead to the shop next door.
Sylvia passed me the paper bag with an embarrassed smile as she joined Gillian for another round of skirmish.

Thankfully both of them found a dress which they liked.

James : Try it on and see.

I dropped the bags I was carrying and I sat down on the stool in the shop. I was so thankful that clothing shop carried some shoes as well and I chose a seat which faced the changing room.

Sylvia came out first, brushing her hair backwards.

Sylvia : How is it ?

She checked the full length mirror and turned her body , doing a little twirl. The dress looked great on Sylvia, it hugged her frame nicely and I have no complains about the hem ending a good 2 inch above her knees too.

James : Nice.. I like it..

I nodded my head and Sylvia hopped back into the changing room right when Gillian’s door opened.

Gillian : Nice or not dear ?

Gillian’s choice looked great as well but when I saw it ended about the same length above her knees, I commented that it was too short.

Her hands went to her waist and she shot me a dirty look.

Gillian : How is this too short.

She went on to pull it up a couple of inches more, revealing more of her legs and I saw the male staff attending to us turning away immediately, embarrassed by Gillian’s action.

Gillian : If you call that short, what do you call this ?

I raised my hand in mock surrender and agreed on her choice.

James : Fine .. fine.. it looks good.

She was grumbling a little as she shut the door.

Sylvia emerged moments later and a female staff came forward this time round.

We left the shop 5 minutes later with another bag in my hand.

1.30pm

We stopped for lunch at a steamboat place and for a much needed break for my arms and legs.

It was hardly a few hours but I felt the strain and aches, it was almost comparable to the road march I did back when I was younger.

I hardly complained with my full pack, I could still sing and joke with my mates even though it was physically taxing on my body.

But shopping with the sisters, it was mentally taxing and exhausting as well.

The sisters chatted more than they ate, and it seemed I was the only one obsessed with the food.

I kept up the cooking, making sure both of their bowls always have something in them, I knew Gillian loved her prawns and Sylvia liked the mushrooms.

For me I just devoured everything.

When the sisters went to the ladies, I decided to text Joe and asked how was he.

Sitting alone brings back some memories from yesteryears, I remember chatting and talking to Joe about the girls when we were alone at the table.

It felt a little surreal, weird in fact as I sat alone.

Joe replied that he’s ok and will be coming back on coming Wednesday. He’ll call me when he’s back.

2.45pm

After that meal, the girls were ready for another round of rampage.

I knew I was a sick man all along but I did not know the degree of how perverted I was until I kept getting bouts of erection when I sat across the girls, watching them try on their heels.

Looking at their feet as they scurried across the carpeted floor to reach for more options gave me a hardon.

Sylvia kept looking at me whenever she tried on a pair of heels, as if she wanted my opinion but did not want to ask directly.

I wanted to laugh at some of her selection but I think my stifled smile told her enough of my opinion.

I could not help it buy blurt out a ‘nice’ when I saw Sylvia slipped on a pair of simple black wedge heel with a small matt ribbon on top. It was not a cutie pie design but it was classy enough.

When the girls left that shop with 2 pairs of shoes each, I had to call for a meeting.

James : We need to talk girls…

I gestured to the amount of stuff I’m carrying and I told them no more.

James : There’s no way we can make it back if we carried on .

Gillian check the time on her phone and said it was only 4pm

Gillian : Still early la dear.. a bit more to go.

The girls took some of their own shopping and I still struggled going up the escalator with mine. I had several looks from guys, no doubt they must be thinking I’m a ‘Robert’ , bringing a couple of girls out and ending up as their slave.

5.30pm

The girls added a couple more bags to the pile and I told them that was it.
James : Hello.. take cab also got problem if this goes on.

Gillian : But we haven bought anything for you yet..

Sylvia nodded and smiled before turning away.

6.30pm

The girls added 2 shirts, a belt, 2 t-shirts and a pair of berms for me.
I did not have to pay for it and I could feel my face turning a shade whiter. Perhaps the rice I’m having that evening would be softer as well.

7.00pm

We were considering a location for a light dinner when we passed by a men’s shop. Sylvia held on to Gillian’s arm and led her in.

I stopped near the glass display and I looked in, peering underneath the armpit of the male mannequin.

Sylvia lifted up a tie, asking Gillian for her opinion.

5 Minutes later the girls left the shop.

Sylvia bought the tie and a pair of cufflinks.

Sylvia : Happy birthday in advance James.

She slipped the bag into my arms , smiling before turning away.

7.30pm

Gillian bought us dinner before we piled into a cab back home.

9.30pm

The girls made me try on the clothes they bought again before letting me go back to my sofa and the TV.

Gillian went ahead to shower as Sylvia continued her unpacking.

She came out a moment later and made me try on the tie with one of the shirt.

I stood straight as I watched Sylvia tiptoed a little, helping me put on the tie. Her face was close, I could feel her breath on my face as she lopped that tie around.

James : What is this suppose to mean Sylvia ..

Sylvia : haha.. you think too much James..

I let her do the adjustments before she took a step back to appraise her work.
I could tell she wanted to speak, she had something on her mind but she decided to keep it to herself.

James : Thanks for the present Sylvia. I like it.

Sylvia : You can buy me something for my birthday then. Haha

I smiled and did not offer up a reply.

I went to bed early that Sunday, exhausted.

27th October 2010

Wednesday

2pm

I received a call from Joe, telling me he’s back.

Joe : This is my new number. Keep it to yourself yah.

I arranged to meet him up for dinner at Tanjong pagar.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:11 PM
Samster

7pm

I settled down into that pub, ordering myself a beer as I wait for Joe. He was 20 minutes late but at least he showed up.

He seemed to have a little more colours back on his cheeks but still a far cry from the man he once was.

James : How are you bro ?

Joe :Ok la. Still breathing.

We chatted a little and we talked about the meet that coming Friday.

Joe : Maybe it’s a trap, maybe dad would just kill me and make me disappear.

James : You think too much.

Joe laughed.

We had a couple of beer, shared some finger food and I updated him about the girls even through he did not asked.

Joe : Is… Sylvia ok ?

Joe : I meant after I hit her.

James : There was some visible bruises.. but it went away .

Joe : I did not know what happened that day. I couldn’t explain it.

9.30pm

Joe swung around his backpack and withdrew 2 bags.

Joe : I don’t have enough to return Sylvia everything.

He passed me one with 6k in sgd, asking that I help him redeem back the items he pawned earlier.

Joe : That’s for the gold.

He slid across another bag with 4k in Rm.

Joe : That’s all I can afford.

I kept the bags properly and I asked what his plans were.

Joe told me he found another formula for winning and it was working pretty well, that explained the money he managed to amassed.

Joe : It requires a bit more restrain, more control but it worked, that’s all I cared.

He offered to share with him but I told him it’s alright.

Our conversation died down and I asked if Joe would like to talk to Sylvia. Perhaps meet up for a talk.

James : Can things go back to the way it was ? You want to sit down with Sylvia ?

Joe : haha, what do you think James..

James : I’m sure she would forgive you. Look you’re already slowing paying back isn’t it.

Joe drained his beer and told me I don’t understand Sylvia.

Joe : James.. you think if you tell Sylvia these money came from the casino… she would accept them ?

Joe : I can tell you she would burn them in front of your eyes.

Joe ordered another drink and continued.

He told me that he had redeemed the gold items back once initially but Sylvia refused it, saying that she did not want his money if he did not earned it.
Joe ended up pawning the items again.

Joe : James, if Sylvia knew where these come from, she would never accept them.

James : Then what do you want me to say to her ? I rob you ar ?

Joe : Think of something.

James : Haha.. what do you want me to say ? I suddenly tio toto, decided to redeem the gold and pay back your debts ?

James : Don’t be crazy la Joe. ..

Joe went on to add that he could not think of anything else.

James : Why the hassle, after dad buy over your share of the house, use that to pay Sylvia. That’ll solve all the problems right? It’s the same what. Just say the money is from the house.

Joe : James.. .. I’m selling my share of the place yes but I’m not getting all the money anytime soon.

James : What do you mean ?

Joe : Dad said he’s not giving me a lump sum of money just like that. We had an agreement to split the payment over 5 years.

Joe : It was either that or he’s going to drag me to court for hitting his daughter.

We were both quiet for a while and I tried to crack a joke

James : Well, at least you’re getting the money, it’s still a sizable sum every month. And you are still alive… I was so sure he’s going to kill you bro.. haha

Joe just kept quiet and sipped on his beer.

James : Don’t worry, I’ll help you think of something.

Joe : James ar, if you really want to help, just say you chased me hard for the cash.

James : But it’s still cash from the casino, would Sylvia want it then ?

Joe : Not if I parted with them unwillingly.

I gave up reasoning with Joe and I agreed to help him.

I paid for the drinks that evening and we parted ways.

28th October 2010

Thursday

3pm

I went to redeem the items back from the pawn shop on my way back to office after a meeting as I did not see the point of dragging it only to pay more interest.

7.30pm

I went back to my place and I kept the money and jewelries away properly

8.30pm

I was the first one back to the apartment and I offered to get dinner for the girls who would be arriving within 30 minutes give and take.

29th October 2010

7.45pm

Everyone was early that evening as we gathered at the lawyer’s office to get the paperwork sorted out.

It was frightening how smooth the processed went, just documents after documents.

Places where the witness needed to sign were clearly marked out.

Sylvia and Joe did not exchanged a single word.

Joe had a moment alone with my in laws and they were shut away in the room for a good 15 minutes.

I was just waiting quietly with the sisters in the pantry when I was called into the room as well.

FIL : James.. need your signature on some documents.

The room was emptied with exception of my FIL and the lawyer. I saw the documents placed in front of me and I read through the contents briefly.

I placed my signature as a witness to my FIL’s will, knowing that both sisters will have a small studio apartment in the suburbs if anything unfortunate happens.
There was a lump sum in cash as well, not enough to retire on but enough to stop work for a year or 2.

My FIL asked me to stayed on as the witness to my MIL’s will as well.

Nobody said a word when I left the room with my MIL and I saw that Joe was already gone from the office.

After the family parted ways, Gillian asked what was going on back there.

James : Your parents will dear.. I’m the witness.

Gillian : Wow.. what did they give you ?

James : Hahaha.. .. I’m not entitled to anything

Gillian : Why ?

I just smiled, too lazy to explain.

James : Of course dad will leave everything to his 2 lovely daughters right ~~~ . haha

Sylvia laughed and chirped in.

Sylvia : So what was in that will James..

I laughed out loud as we head off to the train station together.

James : You girls would have to bribe me for the details…

I felt Gillian link up her arms with mine before Sylvia joined in.

They started cooing up initially before it turned to threats.

Gillian : Don’t you dare touch me tonight James !.

Sylvia just laughed and did not wish to ask further once I clamped up.

As we alighted at Clark quay to enjoy the Friday evening, I replied.

James : I’m not telling Gillian, it’s not right. I’m not betraying your parents’ trust.

9.30pm

Sylvia said she’ll be making a move and I asked why ?

Sylvia : Ask your fiancé James. Haha.

We parted ways and Sylvia gave me a wink when Gillian was not looking.

9.45pm

Gillian passed me a key card to swissotel merchant court.

I almost forgot it was my birthday weekend given all the things happening around me.

10.00pm

We entered the room and Gillian dropped her bag onto the desk.

I immediately went behind her, feeling her body up when I heard her say.

Gillian : I’m not sleeping with you James, it’s not right. I’m not betraying my parents trust.

She gave me a smirk and went off into the bathroom.

I laughed and I followed behind her as she pulled down the zip of her dress.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:12 PM
Samster

Thank you for the comments ppl.

Final post on friday morning to wrap this up.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 21
GoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post

hope after that you start a new one

really love your style of writing
Old 05-06-2013, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
MagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post

Can't wait. It has been a magical story. Been following almost from day one. Thanks for the quick updates and the amazing story.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:17 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: My Brother and Sister in law

I believe that 1 man can have 1 wife, but many partners. Just enjoy each others company, be happy and don't hurt anyone's feelings (no need to let everyone knows what is going on between wife and partner).

Exercise caution, play safe make more babies.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1