The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2012, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
sevalle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

once arrived we look for the place to no avail. then one rider ask us abt where we headed to i show them the address and they said they know the place. then they took us to a place. once reach the massage parlor i ask how much they said 25 usd which is 500k dong. i said i pay now but the man said later can pay. i agreed. then they lead us to a room then ask to wear their short. then when ask us to enter the steam room i said i only want massage , as the language barrier the man said yeah yeah go in. so we wait inside the steam room, then after that go to bathtub. clean then go massage. massage for 1 hr then when finish. changing our clothes then the man ask to tip the women. i gave each 200k dong. then the man said no enough 2 million dong. i was like what? then they said its ok
Old 10-10-2012, 07:29 AM
Samster

After that they lead us to another room and show us the bills. 7200k dong. i was like shit. we have been ripped off. try calling the boss many times (luck wasnt on our side as the boss too lost his phone when shopping with his family) then the man threaten us and said that he only give me 5 mins to pay the bills.

seriously i will surely fight them. as they only have 2 person. but bcoz of the safety of my fren i try to negotiate the price. its go down to 6200k dong. (when we said we dont have lot of money they tried to search us and snatch our wallet) then i suggest we go to ANZ machine. paid them and walk off.

my first experience in Hanoi. theres more to come.... now must rush to work already. to Mr Deptrai4u thank you again. hehe
Old 10-10-2012, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevalle View Post
After that they lead us to another room and show us the bills. 7200k dong. i was like shit. we have been ripped off. try calling the boss many times (luck wasnt on our side as the boss too lost his phone when shopping with his family) then the man threaten us and said that he only give me 5 mins to pay the bills.

seriously i will surely fight them. as they only have 2 person. but bcoz of the safety of my fren i try to negotiate the price. its go down to 6200k dong. (when we said we dont have lot of money they tried to search us and snatch our wallet) then i suggest we go to ANZ machine. paid them and walk off.

my first experience in Hanoi. theres more to come.... now must rush to work already. to Mr Deptrai4u thank you again. hehe

Just to clarify what this guys is saying... he was shown a bill of VND7.2mil and finally settle it for VND6.2mil.

and all these happens on the first day of his arrival in Hanoi. He has got more nice stories to tell...has been overall a fun trip for him.

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 10-10-2012, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
hanoiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Just to clarify what this guys is saying... he was shown a bill of VND7.2mil and finally settle it for VND6.2mil.

and all these happens on the first day of his arrival in Hanoi. He has got more nice stories to tell...has been overall a fun trip for him.
I stay here 2 years, always pay upfront, I've had some crap massage, I've had some expensive ones, but I never have anyone try to rip me off, I must be going to a different part of town then the guys here who have problems!?

No one ever physically threaten me in Hanoi, maybe because I'm nearly 2m tall and 100kg.. Or maybe they scared of my white face....

Anyway, sorry to see bros have bad experience in Hanoi. PM me if you want a good massage with HJ finish at fixed prices, reasonable tip expectations and nice girls
Old 11-10-2012, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=deptrai4u;7908868]Instead of upping ur points... i really feel like zapping you for MISLEADING and INCOMPLETE FR...

Hey I know you are a pro in Hanoi, but relax dude - this is not an history essay

It IS discreet if you are staying in another hotel and also assuming your colleagues are not chongsters

Did I mention tips ? well, there were tips to bartender and mamasan
I had a beer alone - was not charged for having a beer alone - did not include the small ticket items as ... well they are small ticket items. I think many others have clearly mentioned that BOSS is annoying as there are little add on here and there. No intention to defraud.

Anyway my word limit is 800 so had to be simple
Old 11-10-2012, 09:49 AM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Dango1882;7913980]
Quote:
Instead of upping ur points... i really feel like zapping you for MISLEADING and INCOMPLETE FR...

Hey I know you are a pro in Hanoi, but relax dude - this is not an history essay

It IS discreet if you are staying in another hotel and also assuming your colleagues are not chongsters

Did I mention tips ? well, there were tips to bartender and mamasan
I had a beer alone - was not charged for having a beer alone - did not include the small ticket items as ... well they are small ticket items. I think many others have clearly mentioned that BOSS is annoying as there are little add on here and there. No intention to defraud.

Anyway my word limit is 800 so had to be simple
This is not about being Pro or not Pro.... If u write FR...and the purpose is to mislead others, I will not tolerate that here... As most brudders here cheong with a budget in mind, by u omitting a significant amount from the actual cost, that is considered intentionally leaving out critical info

So from what u said above, they all see u as a big carrot, bartender and waiter and mms all attack u for tips and u give nut in the end BossKTV did not charge u even a single cent for sitting down and the beer u drink. If that is wat u are saying, then I would say that u are outright lying!!! .

Now it is confirmed, u are intentionally omitting critical info or u have not even went to boss before!

And the lame excuse about 800 words limit... Is there a limit that u can only put 1 post only and cannot put 2 posts or 3 or 4???

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 11-10-2012, 11:26 AM
Samster

On the last day of our tour in Hanoi that is on 5th october. Was abt to go back to my hotel suddenly i met with a new fren from Belgium. he said that he wanna have fun since it’s the last night in Hanoi. then i suggest that he wait for me ard 1130pm ard my hotel. at the same time i did msg Mr deptrai4u to ask him out too. but he told me to be a good boy and stay in my hotel. After that our receptionist suggested that he can take us out to go bar and find girl. We took taxi to 17 saloon. Surprisingly it was closed. Then to another bar ( I cant remember the place) it closed too. We took a ride ard hanoi like an excursion. Then I told our receptionist that if theres no place then we can go bac to our hotel but he insist and trying his best to look for us a place. Then we found one place which has a karaoke room. The excursion ride cost me vnd 150 000. Throughout the excursion I keep on asking my receptionist abt the price ( the karaoke and women). We were lead to a karaoke room then three women come in and we negotiate the price. It was vnd 800 000 to spend the whole night with the girl.
Old 11-10-2012, 11:27 AM
Samster

After that we were told to pay half of the price first, that’s when I suspect something wrong. I then ask about the drinks and tidbits price coz we were gg to leave the place. 4 men enter the room and show our receptionist the bills. It was vnd4.55mil.
I stand up and said that I won’t pay the price. They shouted at me to sit down and asked me to pay the price. I retaliate by shouting vulgar at them back (I know they don’t understand it) then I told them that if they wanna fight bring on,I don’t give a damn abt it ( Im a 1.82 140kg). And I can see that four of them really scared. Then the belgium guy interrupted me by saying that he can call his embassy and within 5 mins they will arrive here and he even scared them by showing his belgium police pass. Then I just opened the door and walk out of the room. then I saw another four men downstairs waiting for us. But they just stood still as I shouted at them too. i opened the shop door and walk off. Find a taxi and headed back to my hotel.

great experience in Hanoi will surely return : )
Old 11-10-2012, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevalle View Post
After that we were told to pay half of the price first, that’s when I suspect something wrong. I then ask about the drinks and tidbits price coz we were gg to leave the place. 4 men enter the room and show our receptionist the bills. It was vnd4.55mil.
I stand up and said that I won’t pay the price. They shouted at me to sit down and asked me to pay the price. I retaliate by shouting vulgar at them back (I know they don’t understand it) then I told them that if they wanna fight bring on,I don’t give a damn abt it ( Im a 1.82 140kg). And I can see that four of them really scared. Then the belgium guy interrupted me by saying that he can call his embassy and within 5 mins they will arrive here and he even scared them by showing his belgium police pass. Then I just opened the door and walk out of the room. then I saw another four men downstairs waiting for us. But they just stood still as I shouted at them too. i opened the shop door and walk off. Find a taxi and headed back to my hotel.

great experience in Hanoi will surely return : )

For your info... right after u left to go airport, that hotel receptionist was fired.. it was fortunate for him that u did not pay the 4.55mil nor did they punch ur teddy bear belly, bcos if either of that happens, that guy will be in jail right now and u can bring package curry vege rice and visit him in prison.

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 11-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
MontBlanc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank for the valuable information here so that I am able to have an indecent time in Hanoi. My FR is as follows:

Went to fortuna hotel - Boss KTV at 7 plus. Once step in, I am very much welcome and one mummy immediately tags to me. Settle at a seat (not a room since I go alone) and then mummy professionally goes through the possible expenses for the night. I requests a LT girl that can speak English so she parades one round of girls (I saw one that I like but did not choose since this is the first round of parade) and I ask her for another round. After the second round of parade, I told her that I wanted that particular girl in the 1st round. Mummy told me that she is taken by another brother. Hard to believe!!!

Of couse, she parades another round of girls and tells me to better choose. I immediately saw one and I ask mummy whether these girls speak English. Mummy asks them and I saw the girl that I am eyeing, raise her hand slowly. So choose her lor. Later I found out that she does not speak english (just a tiny bit, hahaha). I did not change her as she starts massaging my hands and shoulder the moment she sits with me. I found out that she used to be a massage girl - a massage plus sex for LT is a good deal, right? The only complain about Boss is that their policy only allow LT to start after 12 midnight, so have to sit and enjoy some live singing performance with my girl (who cannot speak english) till 12 midnight (nearly 4 hours). Any brother knows why?

This girl is really solid but quite loose when I screw her. Very GF and of course pretty as well (not very far from those eye-catching ones at Boss in term of looks and figure). The only disadvantage is that I cannot speak Viet so only use body language the entire LT with her. Overall, 8/10 for this LT, given language disadvantage.

Payable to Boss: Her 'sitting fee' (680K VND), 1 fresh juice for her (200K VND), my beer (110K VND) = ~1.15 million VND after service charge & VAT

Payable to Mummy: 400K VND

Payable to Girl for LT: 3.2 million VND - you can give more tips if you like her

If you like my FR, please up my point but do not deduct hor.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
takeAbreak is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any Bro going to vietnam in Nov pls PM. I looking for kakis. Cheers!
Old 12-10-2012, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontBlanc View Post
Thank for the valuable information here so that I am able to have an indecent time in Hanoi. My FR is as follows:

Went to fortuna hotel - Boss KTV at 7 plus. Once step in, I am very much welcome and one mummy immediately tags to me. Settle at a seat (not a room since I go alone) and then mummy professionally goes through the possible expenses for the night. I requests a LT girl that can speak English so she parades one round of girls (I saw one that I like but did not choose since this is the first round of parade) and I ask her for another round. After the second round of parade, I told her that I wanted that particular girl in the 1st round. Mummy told me that she is taken by another brother. Hard to believe!!!

Of couse, she parades another round of girls and tells me to better choose. I immediately saw one and I ask mummy whether these girls speak English. Mummy asks them and I saw the girl that I am eyeing, raise her hand slowly. So choose her lor. Later I found out that she does not speak english (just a tiny bit, hahaha). I did not change her as she starts massaging my hands and shoulder the moment she sits with me. I found out that she used to be a massage girl - a massage plus sex for LT is a good deal, right? The only complain about Boss is that their policy only allow LT to start after 12 midnight, so have to sit and enjoy some live singing performance with my girl (who cannot speak english) till 12 midnight (nearly 4 hours). Any brother knows why?

This girl is really solid but quite loose when I screw her. Very GF and of course pretty as well (not very far from those eye-catching ones at Boss in term of looks and figure). The only disadvantage is that I cannot speak Viet so only use body language the entire LT with her. Overall, 8/10 for this LT, given language disadvantage.

Payable to Boss: Her 'sitting fee' (680K VND), 1 fresh juice for her (200K VND), my beer (110K VND) = ~1.15 million VND after service charge & VAT

Payable to Mummy: 400K VND

Payable to Girl for LT: 3.2 million VND - you can give more tips if you like her

If you like my FR, please up my point but do not deduct hor.
Are u the guy who using multiple nicks to post??? Anyway, this FR about BossKTV is posted over and over and over and over again... same format, same shit... no additional useful info at all. So upz u for what?

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 12-10-2012, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
hanoiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Are u the guy who using multiple nicks to post??? Anyway, this FR about BossKTV is posted over and over and over and over again... same format, same shit... no additional useful info at all. So upz u for what?
You really don't like anyone to say anything else on this thread except you, do you? I find you are quite negative to all the other posters. There are not many posters on Hanoi thread, and I don't think your constant shooting down of others encourage new posters to participate and share.
Old 13-10-2012, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanoiboy View Post
You really don't like anyone to say anything else on this thread except you, do you? I find you are quite negative to all the other posters. There are not many posters on Hanoi thread, and I don't think your constant shooting down of others encourage new posters to participate and share.
for newbies that i have met, i always tell them that my only condition for spending my time with them to show them around is that they MUST post FR... good or bad FR is ok... just post!

Of course, most of them did not care to post... so the next time when they are in Hanoi and calls me up... i simply made all kind of excuses that i am busy and will not see them and waste my time...

So on the contrary to what u believe, i am very appreciative of people who post..

However, when I suspect someone has some ulterior motives to post something to mislead others, i will shoot that down immediately.

If u look carefully at the last couple of posts about BossKTV in Fortuna hotel, it is clearly meant to mislead. If u have been to BossKTV, then would u mind telling me if that previous guy is trying very hard to hide something??? IF u have not been there before, u should go take a look and tell me.

I do not shoot anyone here in a reckless manner... i give adequate reasons for my suspicions and i am open about what i say... with clear and concise points.

For the previous guy who wilfully omitted a large chunk of costings to mislead, he could always come clean and put another post to list all those charges for all to see and be honest about that... but look, he ran away, and could even have come back as another troy to post about BossKTV again just to get eyeball (advertisement). So given that he is good and honest, then why he must do it this way???

So u are not for the idea of me shooting these people down??? and u prefer to read this thread and get fooled and then realise that it is rather confusing what could be trusted and what could not be trusted??

So, once again... my points... clearly articulated above.... your turn!

By the way... if u see my points, i just want to tell u that 90% of those points are from people whom i have spent time with in Hanoi... i did not ask them to upz me... they just post and i upz them, if they want to upz me, its their choice, i did not even PM them to beg for any points.

I look at u... its been 1.5 years since ur first post in this Hanoi thread... still 15 points... clearly shows that u have not been helping any newbies... and now u want to say that u are a better person than me in this thread????

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 13-10-2012, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanoiboy View Post
have to disagree with you...deptrai is one of the good guys in Vn...not just Hanoi but HCM as well...if he bothers to bring you around then you are in for a treat and not just cheap...also best of services...

sure if he found you posting things that are incorrect or misleading then be prepared to be corrected by him...this include me...if anyone post forum in hcm which is trying to misled samsters then be prepared to be shot down by us...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1